The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Another day, another decision, another protest...it will backfire

Class envy isn't very becoming and how many are taller than Trump?
How tall is he? Quite a few. I'm 6' 4". It's not envy, dupe- it's intelligence and interest in having a successful country. We have the only modern country with a flat tax system. AND IT DOESN"T WORK. I don't think this ban will work here either- with this 24/7 news.. It's STUPID.

6'-3", and we don't have a flat tax system, it's progressive, we should have a flat tax system. It's not a ban dummy it's a moratorium, a way to stand back, take a breathe and see if the system is working in the most effective way. Now run along and worry what other people are paying in taxes.
If you count ALL taxes and fees, EVERYONE pays 18-30%, the top 4 quintiles pay 24-30%, with MANY middle class people paying LESS than the richest, dupe. Obama already HAD a moratorium and FIXED the system. But a moratorium OK, but STUPID.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

I guess I'm good, I don't pay anywhere near any of those. Of course most of my income is tax free, TX has no income tax and I'm exempt from property taxes.
Very mysterious. I'm a retired teacher/buyer/salesman/wine guy..

My largest tax bill is sales tax.

The fools dont know how to play it right......
OR, you could make it FAIR again like the 1950-sixties, dupes. Cheap college costs and fair salaries and taxes. Pre Reaganists and dupes....

LOL.....You go on and work your plan and I'll work mine.
You have no political plan, dupe.

Ya douche nozzle.....I live in Texas and I always have a plan.

How tall is he? Quite a few. I'm 6' 4". It's not envy, dupe- it's intelligence and interest in having a successful country. We have the only modern country with a flat tax system. AND IT DOESN"T WORK. I don't think this ban will work here either- with this 24/7 news.. It's STUPID.

6'-3", and we don't have a flat tax system, it's progressive, we should have a flat tax system. It's not a ban dummy it's a moratorium, a way to stand back, take a breathe and see if the system is working in the most effective way. Now run along and worry what other people are paying in taxes.
If you count ALL taxes and fees, EVERYONE pays 18-30%, the top 4 quintiles pay 24-30%, with MANY middle class people paying LESS than the richest, dupe. Obama already HAD a moratorium and FIXED the system. But a moratorium OK, but STUPID.

I guess I'm good, I don't pay anywhere near any of those. Of course most of my income is tax free, TX has no income tax and I'm exempt from property taxes.
TX is very Republican. It works when you have a lot of oil. I lived in Houston in the 70's boom...

They take care of their vets here, the license plate for my 1 ton was 10.50 this year, my hunting and fishing super combo is free.

I'm not speaking for anybody. They didn't vote for him. Please explain why you think they support him. Just because you want them to?

I don't know if they do or not, of course you don't either, they didn't vote. I do know more than voted for the bitch support the moratorium.

So you aren't even going to try to prove what I already said is wrong? Surprising that you could use such good judgement.

You've done that all by yourself, you don't need my help.

I'll have to assume you missed me.......

Did you post in this string?

Of course.

My largest tax bill is sales tax.

OR, you could make it FAIR again like the 1950-sixties, dupes. Cheap college costs and fair salaries and taxes. Pre Reaganists and dupes....

You vote GOP. lol. What do you mean by "the fools don't know how to play it right? The system is RIGGED.

You're just ashamed to admit the skanks number would be the same. Your presuming to speak for the 150+ million that didn't vote just makes you a worse clown and bigger liar than Trump. Even he doesn't claim support form people that didn't vote.

I'm not speaking for anybody. They didn't vote for him. Please explain why you think they support him. Just because you want them to?

I don't know if they do or not, of course you don't either, they didn't vote. I do know more than voted for the bitch support the moratorium.

So you aren't even going to try to prove what I already said is wrong? Surprising that you could use such good judgement.

You can tell yourself that, but the fact remains that you can't prove anything I said is wrong. Coward.

Conversely you can't prove it right either. Well except for the math, where you just pulled numbers out of your ass, because there no way to verify how you quantified them.

You vote GOP. lol. What do you mean by "the fools don't know how to play it right? The system is RIGGED.

Come and visit ya fool....
We always show our southern comfort.

Nothing mysterious about it, it's just the way it is.

I'll have to assume you missed me.......

Did you post in this string?

Of course.

Sorry bout that.

By you Reaganists- and the dupes..

What kind of business is that? lol

Do you vote? lol. I've been thru there. Relax.

Feel free to come on down....
But leave your liberal views behind,

Do you vote? lol. I've been thru there. Relax.

As my latest post said....

Maybe I'll just go to Austin and the smart parts...

Did you even bother to read what you said "Very mysterious" to, or is that boxed wine going to your head?

Maybe I'll just go to Austin and the smart parts...

No doubt thats the best place for ya....but ya might wanna be careful about leaving the city limits.

Forum List

Back