The Border Is Really Secure....So Says The Biden Administration

You bet:

The 32,000 illegals that have crossed into the US this month are just lies by Fox News.

Looks like we're going to have to ask these idiots what "Secure" means.

Apparently even blue states and cities don't agree with that assessment.
They have been able to perpetuate "The Border Is Secure" lie because 95 % of our media are lackeys for The Democrat Regime. But now American citizens see them sleeping in the streets of their home towns and the jig is up. New York is planning on assessing an "immigrant tax" and they are just the first. Let's see what the Dem supporters reaction is when THEY are assessed an immigrant tax to pay for the Democrat's Open Border Policy.

They have been able to perpetuate "The Border Is Secure" lie because 95 % of our media are lackeys for The Democrat Regime. But now American citizens see them sleeping in the streets of their home towns and the jig is up. New York is planning on assessing an "immigrant tax" and they are just the first. Let's see what the Dem supporters reaction is when THEY are assessed an immigrant tax to pay for the Democrat's Open Border Policy.
The idiots always think raising taxes is the solution to everything.

Illegal immigration has moved up into the top three concerns of US citizens......Nobody that's not a leftist dem lackey believes the snake oil the dems are selling.

7ljkyb.jpg

Just another lie we heard from the Potatohead administration. We hear them every day.

Not only is Potatohead the worst President in the history of the US but also the most corrupt and dishonest.

Those Moon Bats and Negroes that voted for him are absolute morons.

Trump went right to Obrador and as a result he sent Mexican troops to the Northern AND Southern borders. When Biden won, Obrador pulled his troops back.
Mexico gets 30% of their GDP from Mexicans living in the US sending money back to their home cities.
They could stop human-trafficking overnight, but it's too profitable to keep it going.
If I was POTUS I would warn them that if they didn't stop it immediately I would declare war on them.
Mexico steals from us all the time. They're nothing but a pack of thieves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back