The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

The bitch that said it happen never saw it happen. She is lying.

However, if it is true then Trump had every right to be pissed, The Democrats had stolen an election from the American people and the goddamn cowardly Congress and The Swamp was going to let them get away with instead of doing the right thing and calling for an audit.

We Americans were also chickenshits. Our Founding Fathers warned us that tyrants were going to do despicable things and gave us the power to hold them accountable. Instead we did nothing and that is a shame. Shame on all of us.

Shame on this country!

So she wasn't even there?
Isn't that hearsay?
The two SS men attacked by the president in the car, told her....they were there, but you are correct, she wasn't in the car.

It would take a DOJ investigation to subpoena and get their direct testimony imo, cuz I doubt they would for the committee, claiming executive privilege.....?

The two SS men attacked by the president in the car, told her....they were there, but you are correct, she wasn't in the car.

It would take a DOJ investigation to subpoena and get their direct testimony imo, cuz I doubt they would for the committee, claiming executive privilege.....?

Shouldnt they be the ones testifying?

Idle curiosity, let's say it's all true ( :D:D ), what would it prove? That Trump wanted to go to the capital? For all we know, he would've wanted to stop the riot.

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

You better start doing so because the testimony was about more than that. It showed trumps state of mind and he could have problems.

A person goes to jail for attacking federal security.

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

No.
1. He knew there were armed people in the crowd.

2. He psyched the crowd up to match on the capital and "fight"

3. He wanted to join the and lost his shit when he couldn't.

I am sure DOJ are looking at this now.

No.
1. He knew there were armed people in the crowd.

2. He psyched the crowd up to match on the capital and "fight"

3. He wanted to join the and lost his shit when he couldn't.

I am sure DOJ are looking at this now.

I swear, people always gloss over the " march peacefully and patriotically" part... I mean, wtf?!

Forum List

Back