The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

The proof that what I said was true is right here in the threads. I posted the BEA GDP charts both before and after, showing completely different figures for the same quarters. Look them up, and then you can apologize.

Also note all their changes make Trump look worse, and Obama better . They weren't even trying to hide their manipulations. Guess they thought nobody was looking. They were wrong.
2019 is in the books and Impeached Trump is keeping his streak alive of not having a single year reach 3% annualized real growth or better. Even worse, Impeached Trump is the only U.S. president in recorded history to not have a quarter exceed 3.5% real growth.

You got the title wrong. It's Acquitted Trump. It's understandable that the TDS afflicted get that wrong. But hey, at least you're saying that the good economy is Trump's.
LOLOL

The taint of Impeachment never goes away.

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

I dislike Trump and totally disagree with his political views, but the impeachment was totally wrong.
You can not over ride an election without serious and specific actual criminal acts.
Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to aid his own campaign. That's illegal and the Congress would have been malfeasant to ignore it.
And all appropriate for a skit on SNL. :laugh:

Even funnier than the farce itself, is laughable liberals still trying to pass it off as authentic. :rolleyes:

When it was very good from Trump (4.2%), BEA deceivers lowered it to 3.5. Simultaneously, they raised Obama's pitiful 1.8 GDP to 2.5. All their changes improved Obama's numbers and diminished Trump's.

PS- "conspiracy theorist" catchphrase died out a year ago. Try something new.
You’re lying. Remember the unemployment numbers weren’t real until trump was potus and the number went down suddenly it was real
The proof that what I said was true is right here in the threads. I posted the BEA GDP charts both before and after, showing completely different figures for the same quarters. Look them up, and then you can apologize.

Also note all their changes make Trump look worse, and Obama better . They weren't even trying to hide their manipulations. Guess they thought nobody was looking. They were wrong.
2019 is in the books and Impeached Trump is keeping his streak alive of not having a single year reach 3% annualized real growth or better. Even worse, Impeached Trump is the only U.S. president in recorded history to not have a quarter exceed 3.5% real growth.

You got the title wrong. It's Acquitted Trump. It's understandable that the TDS afflicted get that wrong. But hey, at least you're saying that the good economy is Trump's.
LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc
The stain of attempted coup, masquerading as impeachment, never goes away.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

I dislike Trump and totally disagree with his political views, but the impeachment was totally wrong.
You can not over ride an election without serious and specific actual criminal acts.
Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to aid his own campaign. That's illegal and the Congress would have been malfeasant to ignore it.

Even funnier than the farce itself, is laughable liberals still trying to pass it off as authentic. :rolleyes:
The photographer who took it, who's an official White House photographer and fan of Impeached Trump, says it's real.

As always, gramps, you prove to be senile. :cuckoo:

You’re lying. Remember the unemployment numbers weren’t real until trump was potus and the number went down suddenly it was real

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc
The stain of attempted coup, masquerading as impeachment, never goes away.
If that makes you feel better, embrace it.

Hunter resigned from his job because

1. he never showed up to "work"
2. he didn't speak the language
3. he had no expertise in natural gas
4. he was just there to receive a KICKBACK of US foreign aid

How much was Low IQ Joe worth when first elected?

How much is Low IQ Joe AND KIDDIES worth now?

Answer = close to a billion

PROVE IT.
Dude. I asked you several times to prove your lies. So far all you’ve done is lie and lie like this moron POTUS.

Biden’s tax returns are available where his income came from. Trump hide and scared to show where his income came from from. Talking about corruption.

That is how dumb and ignorant you are.
you don't need to give proof to ignorant motherfukers like you, you just tell them to shut the f****** move on so shut the fuck up
Hunter Biden was the formal man nobody pays a person 50,000 to $100,000 a month for no experience. He couldn't work for American companies he had to work for foreign companies you're a dumbass

It’s very funny to hear a veterans like you hear can say...... I don’t need a proof. Is that mean you can lie and lie there with out any challenge? Is that mean all your post are nothing but lies?

Mother fucker? I am not going to lower my class to your low class American like you.
What's with this accent you have ? It's evident in your sentence structuring, that you are not American maybe ? Russian maybe ??

Like I posted many times I spoke 6 languages.

This is my a favorite when you are out of rebuttal or counter act. Here comes the insults.

1. There IS NO debt that the US owes. The whole idea is absurd. Example: Hard to imagine the US owing a "debt" to China, who wouldn't even exist right now if the US had not saved their butts in World War 2 ( and sacrificed many thoudsands of lives in the process). Interesting how young people throw the word "debt" around so loosely.

2. The median wage (at $61,400) is the highest it's ever been. A few small minimum wage increases are not much responsible for this. Of much greater significance, is the lowered corporate tax rate.
3. The 2.3% GDP growth rate comes from the BEA, which is a books-cooking laughingstock, packed with Obama holdovers.. The true GDP is probably about twice that number.

Oh don't say the GDP is fake because it's bad. Then when it's good take credit for it. Can't have it both ways ya conspiracy theorist.
When it was very good from Trump (4.2%), BEA deceivers lowered it to 3.5. Simultaneously, they raised Obama's pitiful 1.8 GDP to 2.5. All their changes improved Obama's numbers and diminished Trump's.

You speak as if it has been the Democrats plan the whole time, otherwise to set Trump up or make him fail in regards to your long term strategy and agenda that was figured to be solid as a rock going foward.

To hell with the American people eh ? Just keep hammering for the agenda no matter what the cost to the economy, security, and freedoms of the people on whole in America were eh ?

This has absolutely nothing to do with one man named Trump, but everything to do with the attempt to set the Republican party back years, and all in hopes to clear the path for what you all put in motion years and years ago. The Democrats just figured that they had an easy blundering target to take down after 2016, and they hoped that in taking him down, that it would attempt to drag the Republicans down with him.

To bad it didn't work, and to bad the Republicans finally came to their senses about what was going down. They are unified now, and Trump will be re-elected for his second term. MAGA.

In summary - This is more about the Democrat agenda, than it ever was with the get Trump bullcrap.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:
1. Running around as diplomat but no diplomatic experience. Zero None. Making peace agreement the most complicated in the Middle East.
2. Qatar $1.5B fraud scheme.
3. Kusher Sr. went to jail for corruption.

DONALD TRUMP:
1. No political experience. Proven himself inept, unfit to be president of US. Proven corrupted.

2. Trump married horny paid $130,000 to have sex with Stormy Daniel. And model Karen Mcdougal.

HUNTER:
Hunter is single and has nothing to do with all these crap you snowflakes are babbling. You talk about corruption. You have this inept POTUS proven 101% corrupt.

If you watch the trial. This Biden Ukraine bullshit was debunked couple of times.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Did I gave you a heart attack?
Nope. We all know the liberal proclivity to be duped by left media, and then go around making fools of yourselves.

Not only was the Commission thwarted by states (mostly blue) who refused to report, but there have been numerous other reports showing illegal alien voting.

Libs are unaware because they restrict to liberal OMISSION media, and the most information--deprived airheads in America.

Earth to Charwin:. I have posted long lists of links to these reports here in USMB.
Look them up, an learn what CNN won't tell you.

Numerous reports? Where? From Facebook?
This been debunked many times yet Trump supporters like you don’t give up. or refuses to believe it.

In order for millions of illegal immigrants to vote in any elections in this country. You have to coordinate thousands both Democrats and Republicans workers both inside and outside the voting centers. How is that even possible?

Did you hear any Republicans workers and watchdog said millions of illegal immigrants vote for Hillary?

NO. Just because Trump a pathological liar hypocrite bastard told you doesn’t mean it’s true. Just because Trump told you that Ukraine rape our democracy in 2016 election doesn’t mean it’s true.

Truth is 3 years after the election he still DICKING with the election trying to save his master Putin. That’s a fact.

What is a right media? Hannity that lied all the time?
What a laughingstock to see a liberal fool suckered by media, telling him illegal aliens don't vote.

You idiot, why do you think Democrats go to great lengths to have these Invaders here ? Because they like the sound of Spanish being spoken ?

I told you I've been posting the links to the many studies that prove illegal alien voting, for years. You too scared to look them up ?

That is correct. Illegals don’t vote.

Well you have not proven anything Dude. Few maybe like the republicans that get caught. But millions?

I gave you real facts and reality you post conspiracy.

You posted links and many studies? Coming from a group that are anti immigrants. Do you expect me to believe that kind of study?

In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

What are Hunter's qualifications?

Let's see:

Cokehead.
Kicked out of the Navy for drugs.
Deadbeat Dad to a stripper he knocked up.
Dated his brother's widow.
No experience in finance.
No experience in gas industry
Knows nothing about Ukraine.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:
1. Running around as diplomat but no diplomatic experience. Zero None. Making peace agreement the most complicated in the Middle East.

DONALD TRUMP:
1. No political experience. Proven himself inept, unfit to be president of US. Proven corrupted.

2. Trump married horny paid $130,000 to have sex with Stormy Daniel. And model Karen Mcdougal.

HUNTER:
Hunter is single and has nothing to do with all these crap you snowflakes are babbling. You talk about corruption. You have this inept POTUS proven 101% corrupt.

If you watch the trial. This Biden Ukraine bullshit was debunked couple of times.

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Dude. Coming from who? I will not even dare to open your link.
Of course not. You're too afraid to confront the truth. In this case, Trump's long list of accomplishments.

That list is totally totally Hogwash BULLSHIT accomplishments. Created by Trump himself.

Like this new Executive Order for counterfeit that he signed last week. I’m sure he and you will make that as an accomplishment.

That is so hilarious.

What is that EO means to accomplish?
Is that means counterfeit is illegal now?
Is that mean counterfeit was legal before?
Is that means customs never confiscate counterfeit before?
Is that mean customs start confiscating now?

Most of Trump EO are like this. Just a totally hogwash. But supporters like you are so ignorant WOW are so fascinated of Trump rotten beans fart.

Trade accomplishments? LOL like what?
Why is denial of climate change is an accomplishment? when even his family disagreed with this asshole.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc
They will be reporting that one of the greatest Presidents in history was actually impeached.

In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

What are Hunter's qualifications?

Let's see:

Cokehead.
Kicked out of the Navy for drugs.
Deadbeat Dad to a stripper he knocked up.
Dated his brother's widow.
No experience in finance.
No experience in gas industry
Knows nothing about Ukraine.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:

DONALD TRUMP:

HUNTER:

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Dude. Coming from who? I will not even dare to open your link.
Of course not. You're too afraid to confront the truth. In this case, Trump's long list of accomplishments.

I’m sure deregulation is in this crap of accomplishments.

So give me an example any examples you can give me that ....... Trump deregulations created jobs and save billions.
Give me one example.

This is hilarious.

Why do you think you, your buddies here and Trump gangsters are doing all these crap against Biden if you are not scared?
Trump got him impeached.

How many people can Biden get to a rally? The same question was when Hillary was the candidate. Yet Hillary got more votes.
She got far less AMERICAN votes. All she did was pile up illegal alien votes in irrelevant California.

Trump had already won before California's illegal votes even got counted. :biggrin:

Oh stop it. That’s pure BULLSHIT. Pence and Kobach launches an investigation about illegal alien vote.

They dissolve the investigation themselves because they came out NOTHING.

You are poorly informed and so are the rest of you gullible fans. I’m not surprise.

Bullshit! The states refused to turn over voter information to the commission so it could be investigated, most of the time with absolutely no reasonable explanation given.

Really?
Meaning they prove themselves inept and incompetent. If they refused a legal investigation...... Why not issued them a subpoena?
Just because they refused to turn over doesn’t mean they had to fold.

I thought some of the members on this commission sued Pence and Kobach for illegal actions.

You would be wrong. as per usual, Charloser!

If I’m wrong. Prove it.

No one really gives a shit about Bolton any more. Disgruntled fired workers never have much credibility. Besides, Trump already skated.

If the filthy Democrat Dirty Tricks Departments tries to conjure up another impeachment they will really have gone off the deep end even more than they already have, if that is possible.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

Would it be illegal to investigate if Biden had robbed a bank in the Ukraine or raped someone?
Of course not.
It is NEVER illegal to investigate anyone, anywhere.
The only way it could have been illegal is if there were some indication that there was a conspiracy to commit purjury with false evidence.
That never happened, so there was absolutely no crime by Trump.
But we do not yet know if Biden committed a crime, because there still has been no investigation into that.
And by law, there should be.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

The photographer who took it, who's an official White House photographer and fan of Impeached Trump, says it's real.

As always, gramps, you prove to be senile. :cuckoo:

So assuming it is real, how is it newsworthy to show a politician does makeup?
Again, I do not like or support Trump, but this is ridiculous to focus on.

Hunter resigned from his job because

1. he never showed up to "work"
2. he didn't speak the language
3. he had no expertise in natural gas
4. he was just there to receive a KICKBACK of US foreign aid

How much was Low IQ Joe worth when first elected?

How much is Low IQ Joe AND KIDDIES worth now?

Answer = close to a billion

PROVE IT.
Dude. I asked you several times to prove your lies. So far all you’ve done is lie and lie like this moron POTUS.

Biden’s tax returns are available where his income came from. Trump hide and scared to show where his income came from from. Talking about corruption.

That is how dumb and ignorant you are.

Loans are not income dumbass! They will never appear on a tax return. What else stupid have y got to say?

That is correct. Read your lying brother posted. Did he say bank loans? He is talking about money laundering in billions from US foreign aid. Money laundering will not show as loans.
If bank loans then bank loans which is normal.

Money laundering through banks? In billions? You are dumb and ignorant like this dairy dude than I thought.

LOL. From your links? Like OAN? Absolutely. Is that supposed to be credible? I’m sure that is your bible.
Give me something else that will tickle me. Try again..

Unpaid loans can be taxed.

307vyna-gif.269908

Why do you continue over using your imagination? You don't think Trump has been audited? You are dumber than a fucking rock!

BTW, take down that fucking racist gif.
LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never said Impeached Trump was never audited. Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed loans are "never" taxable -- but they are when you don't pay them back.

307vyna-gif.269908

Fucktard. Prove any of his loans were not paid back. You have the intelligence of a goldfish!
Again, I don't have to. You idiotically asserted loans are never taxable. The onus to prove your idiocy falls on you, not me.

Once again, fucktard, you jumped to a conclusion that the loans were forgiven! You are too fucking stupid to carry on a conversation, moron1

[
I am done as I have proven my point over and over again. Tell you parents to keep you off adult sites on the internet.

No idiot. You have not proven anything.

This is the problem when ignorant like you don’t have a clue of what you are talking about.

La dairies is talking about money laundering from US foreign aid to Biden accounts in US banks. In billions of $. Then there’s no $ left for the Ukraine. How is that even possible? For Christ sake how dumb and ignorant and stupid can you be.

Then you convert the discussion to loans.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

Would it be illegal to investigate if Biden had robbed a bank in the Ukraine or raped someone?
Of course not.
It is NEVER illegal to investigate anyone, anywhere.
The only way it could have been illegal is if there were some indication that there was a conspiracy to commit purjury with false evidence.
That never happened, so there was absolutely no crime by Trump.
But we do not yet know if Biden committed a crime, because there still has been no investigation into that.
And by law, there should be.

Yes it’s illegal to pressure a foreign government to dig dirt against his political rival trying to cheat the next election.

Sad part of that is you don’t have a real evidence that the Biden committed any wrongdoing except conspiracy crap created by Solomon.

OJ was acquitted too.

And it was clear the prosecution of OJ was also full of irregularities and deception.
Whether or not OJ was actually guilty has no bearing on whether or not Trump violated any law, and it seems unlikely since no actual criminal statutes were ever brought up.
Or witnesses. I guess corruption is ok now

Forum List

Back