The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

What's great is they got caught trying to smear Joe Biden's good name and they got caught. And rather than admit it or change the subject, these mother fuckers are going to double down and try to make this about Biden's son getting a job because of who his father is. As if a man like Trump gives a fuck about that. A guy who got where he is because of his father and his sons are where they are because of their father.

What hypocrites.
In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

What are Hunter's qualifications?

Let's see:

Cokehead.
Kicked out of the Navy for drugs.
Deadbeat Dad to a stripper he knocked up.
Dated his brother's widow.
No experience in finance.
No experience in gas industry
Knows nothing about Ukraine.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:
1. Running around as diplomat but no diplomatic experience. Zero None. Making peace agreement the most complicated in the Middle East.
2. Qatar $1.5B fraud scheme.
3. Kusher Sr. went to jail for corruption.

DONALD TRUMP:
1. No political experience. Proven himself inept, unfit to be president of US. Proven corrupted.

2. Trump married horny paid $130,000 to have sex with Stormy Daniel. And model Karen Mcdougal.

HUNTER:
Hunter is single and has nothing to do with all these crap you snowflakes are babbling. You talk about corruption. You have this inept POTUS proven 101% corrupt.

If you watch the trial. This Biden Ukraine bullshit was debunked couple of times.

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Dude. Coming from who? I will not even dare to open your link.
Of course not. You're too afraid to confront the truth. In this case, Trump's long list of accomplishments.

Hunter resigned from his job because

1. he never showed up to "work"
2. he didn't speak the language
3. he had no expertise in natural gas
4. he was just there to receive a KICKBACK of US foreign aid

How much was Low IQ Joe worth when first elected?

How much is Low IQ Joe AND KIDDIES worth now?

Answer = close to a billion

PROVE IT.
Dude. I asked you several times to prove your lies. So far all you’ve done is lie and lie like this moron POTUS.

Biden’s tax returns are available where his income came from. Trump hide and scared to show where his income came from from. Talking about corruption.

That is how dumb and ignorant you are.
you don't need to give proof to ignorant motherfukers like you, you just tell them to shut the f****** move on so shut the fuck up
Hunter Biden was the formal man nobody pays a person 50,000 to $100,000 a month for no experience. He couldn't work for American companies he had to work for foreign companies you're a dumbass

It’s very funny to hear a veterans like you hear can say...... I don’t need a proof. Is that mean you can lie and lie there with out any challenge? Is that mean all your post are nothing but lies?

Mother fucker? I am not going to lower my class to your low class American like you.
What's with this accent you have ? It's evident in your sentence structuring, that you are not American maybe ? Russian maybe ??
More than likely British I see the moniker I think shit paper Charmin

lol, Snowflake, how many people can Biden get to a rally? There is no one in the democrat clown car that can beat the president.
A snowflake that supports Biden well isn't that precious

This is hilarious.

Why do you think you, your buddies here and Trump gangsters are doing all these crap against Biden if you are not scared?
Trump got him impeached.

How many people can Biden get to a rally? The same question was when Hillary was the candidate. Yet Hillary got more votes.
She got far less AMERICAN votes. All she did was pile up illegal alien votes in irrelevant California.

Trump had already won before California's illegal votes even got counted. :biggrin:

Oh stop it. That’s pure BULLSHIT. Pence and Kobach launches an investigation about illegal alien vote.

They dissolve the investigation themselves because they came out NOTHING.

You are poorly informed and so are the rest of you gullible fans. I’m not surprise.

Bullshit! The states refused to turn over voter information to the commission so it could be investigated, most of the time with absolutely no reasonable explanation given.

Really?
Meaning they prove themselves inept and incompetent. If they refused a legal investigation...... Why not issued them a subpoena?
Just because they refused to turn over doesn’t mean they had to fold.

I thought some of the members on this commission sued Pence and Kobach for illegal actions.

You would be wrong. as per usual, Charloser!

PROVE IT.
Dude. I asked you several times to prove your lies. So far all you’ve done is lie and lie like this moron POTUS.

Biden’s tax returns are available where his income came from. Trump hide and scared to show where his income came from from. Talking about corruption.

Loans are not income dumbass! They will never appear on a tax return. What else stupid have y got to say?

PROVE IT.

Loans are not income dumbass! They will never appear on a tax return. What else stupid have y got to say?
"They will never appear on a tax return."

As usual, you prove to be a fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes, they can appear on a tax return if the loan, or even part of it, is forgiven...

1099-C and How to Avoid Taxes on Canceled Debt | Credit.com

PROVE IT.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes, they can appear on a tax return if the loan, or even part of it, is forgiven...

PK, fucktard, prove that any of his loans were forgiven!

What an incredible piece of shit you are! You need to change your user name to "Fawn" ao it will be more appropriate when someone turns you into road kill!

PROVE IT.

icon_rolleyes.gif

What an incredible piece of shit you are! You need to change your user name to "Fawn" ao it will be more appropriate when someone turns you into road kill!
I don't have to. You said loans "never appear on tax returns." They can. You prove once again that you're a fucking moron. :confused:

PROVE IT.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't have to. You said loans "never appear on tax returns." They can. You prove once again that you're a fucking moron. :confused:

What you said was forgiveness of a loan, not a loan, you incredible dumbass!

Dang.....this thread sure has unraveled to the point of fizzling out altogether! Another faux slam dunk for the DUMS. What a disaster.....how many times have these fools been bamboozled this past year? Think of it.....

On Flynn
On Manifort
On Comey
On Rosenstein
On Clapper
On Kushner
On Stone
On Popodopolous
On Kavanaugh
On Schiff
On Mueller

On Bolton

Faked out a billion times.....totally suckered. Repeatedly.

Now you're suckered by Romney!!

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:hello77::hello77::hello77:

PROVE IT.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

It's the money from the loan you're paying tax on, ya flaming imbecile. :cuckoo:

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

It's the money from the loan you're paying tax on, ya flaming imbecile. :cuckoo:

Do you not understand a fucking word of the English language. Loan forgiveness is NOT a fucking loan you looney tunes piece of shit!

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you not understand a fucking word of the English language. Loan forgiveness is NOT a fucking loan you looney tunes piece of shit!
LOL

You poor, demented imbecile. You never learn. The money you're taxed on is the amount of the loan you don't have to pay back. It's COD income.

307vyna-gif.269908

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You poor, demented imbecile. You never learn. The money you're taxed on is the amount of the loan you don't have to pay back. It's COD income.

307vyna-gif.269908

I believe that is called imputed income. Let me know when you actually get out of middle school and I'll send you a card with a $5 bill in it.

I don't have to. You said loans "never appearon tax returns." They can. You prove once again that you're a fucking moron. :confused:

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

307vyna-gif.269908

I believe that is called imputed income. Let me know when you actually get out of middle school and I'll send you a card with a $5 bill in it.
Unpaid loans can be taxed.

307vyna-gif.269908

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

307vyna-gif.269908

307vyna-gif.269908

Why do you continue over using your imagination? You don't think Trump has been audited? You are dumber than a fucking rock!

BTW, take down that fucking racist gif.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

307vyna-gif.269908

307vyna-gif.269908

Why do you continue over using your imagination? You don't think Trump has been audited? You are dumber than a fucking rock!

LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never said Impeached Trump was never audited. Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed loans are "never" taxable -- but they are when you don't pay them back.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

307vyna-gif.269908

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never said Impeached Trump was never audited. Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed loans are "never" taxable -- but they are when you don't pay them back.

307vyna-gif.269908

Fucktard. Prove any of his loans were not paid back. You have the intelligence of a goldfish!

LOL

307vyna-gif.269908

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Fucktard. Prove any of his loans were not paid back. You have the intelligence of a goldfish!
Again, I don't have to. You idiotically asserted loans are never taxable. The onus to prove your idiocy falls on you, not me.

In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

What are Hunter's qualifications?

Let's see:

Cokehead.
Kicked out of the Navy for drugs.
Deadbeat Dad to a stripper he knocked up.
Dated his brother's widow.
No experience in finance.
No experience in gas industry
Knows nothing about Ukraine.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:
1. Running around as diplomat but no diplomatic experience. Zero None. Making peace agreement the most complicated in the Middle East.
2. Qatar $1.5B fraud scheme.
3. Kusher Sr. went to jail for corruption.

DONALD TRUMP:
1. No political experience. Proven himself inept, unfit to be president of US. Proven corrupted.

2. Trump married horny paid $130,000 to have sex with Stormy Daniel. And model Karen Mcdougal.

HUNTER:
Hunter is single and has nothing to do with all these crap you snowflakes are babbling. You talk about corruption. You have this inept POTUS proven 101% corrupt.

If you watch the trial. This Biden Ukraine bullshit was debunked couple of times.

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Dude. Coming from who? I will not even dare to open your link.
Of course not. You're too afraid to confront the truth. In this case, Trump's long list of accomplishments.

Like the debt
Taking credit for wages going up even though those minimum wage increases were passed by 13 states, not him.
2.3% growth we had in 2019

We already had low unemployment and a good economy before Trump passed those tax breaks. They only gave the economy a jolt for 1 year. Now things are back to what they were on Obama's watch only now we don't have all that $ coming in because Trump gave all the corporations and rich people tax breaks they didn't need and we couldn't afford.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax bill

Forum List

Back