The Blame Game (political humor song)

Mar 1, 2020
Oregon
Hey guys, figured some of you might enjoy my political comedy song that pokes fun at the insane political polarization we are experiencing in the country today. It's my first attempt at a YouTube video, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

"The Blame Game" by Rafe Tejada-Ingram
:link: :link:

:RockOn:

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hey guys, figured some of you might enjoy my political comedy song that pokes fun at the insane political polarization we are experiencing in the country today. It's my first attempt at a YouTube video, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

A more economical approach.

upload_2020-3-1_15-56-57.png

View attachment 309722

haha that wildlife warning thing, I've heard of it. actually been really meaning to get one as a gift for my step dad, and his birthday is coming up soon. good reminder! thank you!

View attachment 309722

haha that wildlife warning thing, I've heard of it. actually been really meaning to get one as a gift for my step dad, and his birthday is coming up soon. good reminder! thank you!

Go to Pep Boys or any auto supply store. Around $5 a set of 2.

Forum List

Back