The black view on the 2020 presidential election

No they haven't.

U.S. v. Cruikshank

March 27, 1876
The Cruikshank case arose from the 1873 Colfax Massacre, in which a group of armed whites killed more than a hundred African American men as a result of a political dispute. Three men convicted of violating the 1870 Enforcement Act – a law aimed primarily at curbing Ku Klux Klan violence that forbade conspiracies to deny the constitutional rights of any citizen – appealed on the grounds that their indictments were insufficient. When the case reached the Supreme Court, the Court sided with the defendants, holding that the rights they were alleged to have violated were not enforceable in this case. The First and Second Amendment rights to assembly and the bearing of arms were, according to the Court’s ruling, intended only to restrict the actions of the federal government and did not apply to the states or private citizens, and the Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process and equal protection applied only to state action and again, not to the actions of individuals.

https://www.fjc.gov/history/timeline/us-v-cruikshank

Once again Chief Justice Waite, a REPUBLICAN:

Chief Justice Morrison Waite overturned the convictions of the defendants, holding that the plaintiffs had to rely on state courts for protection. Waite ruled that neither the First Amendment nor the Second Amendment applied to the actions of state governments or to individuals. He further ruled that the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applied to the actions of state governments, but not to individuals. The decision left African Americans in the South at the mercy of increasingly hostile state governments dominated by white Democratic legislatures, and allowed groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to continue to use paramilitary force to suppress black voting.

Republicans were complicit in the oppression of blacks. And blacks voted strictly republican for almost 100 years while republicans didn't do a damn thing for black people. So democrats started to and blacks started leaving the republican party. Now I am not going to argue this with white republicans when I am black and was told by older blacks starting when I was a child during the 60's about why blacks left the mother fucking republican party. Republicans did the same thing then they are doing now, telling blacks how we should be republicans because republicans freed the slaves. That no matter how republicans treat us, we are to be forever grateful to dead men and women that you guys claim aren't here anymore for doing something to stop a problem you guys claim you are not responsible for today. So if you weren't alive during slavery, if you did not own slaves, if you should not be held to account for the sins of your great great grandparents, stop taking credit for what your great great grandparents did.
Dumbass you just showed the history of the democrat party and inserted your own biased opinion of the Republican party.

Nope. I showed some of the history of the republican party after slavery. Like I said, I'm not arguing about this with white republicans. I know the history of the republican party and blacks, I live it every day. So some white motherfucker can't tell me shit.

I showed some of the history of the republican party after slavery.

yes, SOME

Like I said, I'm not arguing about this with white republicans.

Because I usually get my ass kicked when I do.

I know the history of the republican party and blacks,

and I ignore it to make racist statements

So some white motherfucker can't tell me shit.

Because I too racist to listen to any white person.

Wrong as usual.

You seem to be the only one that believes that.
What do you expect from someone who self identifies as a 2-year-old? After all, isn't that what Im 2 stands for?

IM2 thinks he knows how all blacks feel about Trump. lol

Why is it that whites come with this crap when a black person decides to speak to issues blacks consider, while they think that their white asses can speak for all blacks. So like I said, I am a member of a black forum that has 5 times the members this one has and you're not going to find a whole lot of support for trump. Out of 300 plus thousand members you might find 500 who might actually support trump and most of them are whites trolling the forum.

There is no black support for trump. When you can brag about 30 percent that means 70 percent or 2.5 times more blacks can't stand trump. Yet to you guys this shows great outstanding support for donald trump. If 30 percent of whites support a president, that president is considered unpopular. So in reality, no matter what rasmussen shows you, there is no black support for Donald trump.
A black forum? Sounds kind of racist. If there was a white forum, would it automatically be a forum of racists?

This is a white forum. And just because a forum is majority white doesn't necessarily make it a racist forum. But this one is. Now shut up.
How in the hell can you say such ignorant things? How do you know what the race of a member is? Is it your true intention to claim to be black just to make other blacks also look ignorant?
If that's the case it's not working you're only making yourself look ignorant.

IM2 thinks he knows how all blacks feel about Trump. lol

Why is it that whites come with this crap when a black person decides to speak to issues blacks consider, while they think that their white asses can speak for all blacks. So like I said, I am a member of a black forum that has 5 times the members this one has and you're not going to find a whole lot of support for trump. Out of 300 plus thousand members you might find 500 who might actually support trump and most of them are whites trolling the forum.

There is no black support for trump. When you can brag about 30 percent that means 70 percent or 2.5 times more blacks can't stand trump. Yet to you guys this shows great outstanding support for donald trump. If 30 percent of whites support a president, that president is considered unpopular. So in reality, no matter what rasmussen shows you, there is no black support for Donald trump.
A black forum? Sounds kind of racist. If there was a white forum, would it automatically be a forum of racists?

This is a white forum. And just because a forum is majority white doesn't necessarily make it a racist forum. But this one is. Now shut up.
How in the hell can you say such ignorant things? How do you know what the race of a member is? Is it your true intention to claim to be black just to make other blacks also look ignorant?
If that's the case it's not working you're only making yourself look ignorant.
He's a racist. Anyone ever wanted to know what a true racist is like, IM2 is the perfect example. He eats, sleeps and breathes racism and HATE WHITEY. He takes NO BLAME what so ever for anything that goes wrong in his life. It's ALL BECAUSE OF WHITEY. He's a pathetic piece of shit.

And if he hasn't figured out why no white people like him yet, he needs to look in the freakin' mirror.

So it's your attempt to dodge history by claiming it's fake?

No. Lincoln said those words, and words like them during all the public debates he had with Douglas .

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858 - Lincoln Home National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

Care to back up those phony LBJ quotes?
Yes Lincoln said those words but he also freed blacks.

He was still a racist in that he believed that White people were inherently superior. Don't take it so hard, nearly everybody was back in those days. Had to be. Half the country owned slaves, so to protect the national conscience we had to convince ourselves that their inferiority was mostly to blame for their status as slaves. He was an abolitionist, which was pretty liberal at the time.

Respectfully, I don't recall ever reading anything that historically validates Lincoln being an abolitionist.
A true abolitionist would have believed in the immediate end to the practice of slavery in ALL states.

Lincoln's first priority was to preserve the union. Slaves in select states were freed by default in his accomplishing that objective.

https://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation

I stand corrected.

Thanks, but I was not really trying to be right ....lol, I just thought I may have overlooked something in Lincoln's history.

I see a growing awareness among black people, that being a lemming voter for Democratic party have kept a portion of them on the dependent liberal plantation, as a way to keep their votes in their pockets. I can't respect people who are so dependent on a political party for something they will never get, respect and self made success. Democrats will NEVER get you healthy and wealthy, it takes sweat and effort for that.

Notice that for the most part the worst cities for blacks to live, are also the same cities Democrats dominate politically, Chicago with their massive black on black murder sprees, something IM2 ignores every day, since he is too busy being on the internet whining about those white people, who for the most part doesn't do any racist crap at all. It was those Republican white boys who OUTLAWED Slavery (democrats tried to stop the amendment) only 152 years ago, the same Republican white boys who granted full citizenship and Full voting rights (Democrats tried to stop those amendments too) only 150+ years ago.

Those Republican White boys are awful aren't they.....

Something else IM2 overlooks every day, there are a lot of very wealthy blacks in America, those who went off the liberal plantation to make that wealth. Michael Jackson is now a BILLIONAIRE, could it be all that practicing sweat on the Basketball court have caused it, or was it all those handouts he got every week that magically made him a great shooter, and after his retirement a smart handler of money as well. Was he so busy screaming about Racism every day, or was it his determination to excel in something, he even got a College Degree, must be effort caused all that, eh, IM2?

Why do people like Michael Jackson succeed, while Rodney Brown (perpetual criminal) is dead. Why did Ophrah Winfrey become a Billionaire, while Trayvon Martin (Perpetual criminal)l is dead?

Which is better, try to succeed, despite the odds, or be a danger/criminal to everyone that gets you in jail or dead.

Hard to chose eh, IM2?

How did The Cosby show be NUMBER ONE on TV for five straight years in White dominate America?

Those awful White boys must have suffered greatly from watching a great show.....

Snicker

Your never ending whining about people (most whites who don't bother blacks) will never help you, your unhappiness is mostly coming from within YOU!

Is Michael Jackson an NBA star? I thought he was a deceased entertainer.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg

So if Stalin were alive today and ran on the Democratic ticket you would vote for him over Trump even though you know Stalin history of genocide?

Same with Mao?

Same with Castro from Cuba?

My point?

Simple, if you post something that says anyone but Trump tell me your hatred for the guy is clouding your judgment and commonsense but then again when you did not know where Richmond, Texas was at tell me enough about you...

When you can brag about 30 percent that means 70 percent or 2.5 times more blacks can't stand trump. Yet to you guys this shows great outstanding support for donald trump. If 30 percent of whites support a president, that president is considered unpopular. So in reality, no matter what rasmussen shows you, there is no black support for Donald trump.

I don't think anyone but YOU is making that argument.. It IS A SMALL PERCENTAGE... The argument is simply that LOYALTY to one party is fracturing ENOUGH that if all blacks voted and that 30% held -- then 30% of 12% is a WHOPPING = 4%.

U follow that math dude??? Do you understand what a 4% demographic shift in the loyal sheep vote means in a National Election nowadays???? It's more than the margin of victory in most Prez elections in your adulthood...
That's the argument you republicans have been making. There is no black support for trump and there is no 30 percent black support for trump. I think I know how black people see this better than you and the rest of the whites who have been telling yourselves how blacks are flocking to trump since January 21, 2017. And don't try that you don't speak for all blacks bullshit white republicans try every time someone black tells them that blacks don't see things the way white republicans say. Because if I was talking like Candice Owens, I would speak for all blacks. Funny how that happens.

There ain't no loyal sheep. republicans just need to change thier policies and get rid of the control that the racist base has on the party. And you can forget about black support for states rights. There are a lot of things you guys think are so great that are not great for us and then you wonder why we vote democrat. And when you lose, you don't reassess your policies, it just has to be somebody elses fault so blacks are only voting for democrats because they promise us free stuff. Never mind the free stuff whites get promised by the republican party every election. Vague phrases lie we offer you freedom don't cut it when we look at a policy agenda that does everything but that for blacks. Learn that because if you can get republicans to change bad policies and quit talking about increased states rights, you might get a lot of blacks back.

You like spouting a lot of shit that is easily refuted. Where I live, the Republican Party is full of black people. And where I live is one of the fastest growing counties in America. Look at the Executive Board:

Executive Board

Now, check out the candidates:

Gwinnett Races

Black people are pretty well represented here and I don't think that the rest of America is any different. As America becomes more educated, they are breaking with that antiquated thinking that you seem to be so in love with.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

3336396_0.jpg
The issue in 2020 will be whether blacks turn out in the polls.
It will affect states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia

I see a growing awareness among black people, that being a lemming voter for Democratic party have kept a portion of them on the dependent liberal plantation, as a way to keep their votes in their pockets. I can't respect people who are so dependent on a political party for something they will never get, respect and self made success. Democrats will NEVER get you healthy and wealthy, it takes sweat and effort for that.

Notice that for the most part the worst cities for blacks to live, are also the same cities Democrats dominate politically, Chicago with their massive black on black murder sprees, something IM2 ignores every day, since he is too busy being on the internet whining about those white people, who for the most part doesn't do any racist crap at all. It was those Republican white boys who OUTLAWED Slavery (democrats tried to stop the amendment) only 152 years ago, the same Republican white boys who granted full citizenship and Full voting rights (Democrats tried to stop those amendments too) only 150+ years ago.

Something else IM2 overlooks every day, there are a lot of very wealthy blacks in America, those who went off the liberal plantation to make that wealth. Michael Jackson is now a BILLIONAIRE, could it be all that practicing sweat on the Basketball court have caused it, or was it all those handouts he got every week that magically made him a great shooter, and after his retirement a smart handler of money as well. Was he so busy screaming about Racism every day, or was it his determination to excel in something, he even got a College Degree, must be effort caused all that, eh, IM2?

Why do people like Michael Jackson succeed, while Rodney Brown (perpetual criminal) is dead. Why did Ophrah Winfrey become a Billionaire, while Trayvon Martin (Perpetual criminal)l is dead?

Which is better, try to succeed, despite the odds, or be a danger/criminal to everyone that gets you in jail or dead.

Hard to chose eh, IM2?

How did The Cosby show be NUMBER ONE on TV for five straight years in White dominate America?

Those awful White boys must have suffered greatly from watching a great show.....

Snicker

Your never ending whining about people (most whites who don't bother blacks) will never help you, your unhappiness is mostly coming from within YOU!

Ooops!

I meant Michael JORDAN.

o_O

But you know what, Jackson worked hard to be a successful singer too, earned a bucket load of money in white America, didn't waste his time whining about White boys holding him down.

3336396_0.jpg
The issue in 2020 will be whether blacks turn out in the polls.
It will affect states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia

The question is whether or not large numbers of blacks will be purged from the polls. This is a largely ignored issue that affected the last election. In rust belt states over 200,000 people were purged from voter rolls by republicans before the election and then blacks got accused of not showing up to vote.

Hard to chose eh, IM2?

Snicker

Ooops!

I meant Michael JORDAN.

o_O

But you know what, Jackson worked hard to be a successful singer too, earned a bucket load of money in white America, didn't waste his time whining about White boys holding him down.

IM2 doesn't overlook a damn thing. Blacks have 2.6 percent of the wealth here. That's five times less the wealth we should have. Out of 47 million blacks, there are 36,000 millionaires or better. That's less than 1/10th of one percent of the overall black population. There are not a lot of rich blacks, so understand that when I speak on issues pertaining to blacks, I know what the fuck I am talking about and you do not. It's real easy for whites like you to point to one or 2 solitary blacks to deny the consistency of white racism. But when you look at the entire picture you see that consistency and it makes your comments look like the ignorant white drivel that it is.

There are reasons why blacks live in some places and not others. Try arguing without using the standard republican talking points about Chicago and Detroit. I live in a republican state, the whole state was economically ruined by republican policies of the past 8 years and is a being rebuilt by a democrat. Republicans run for offices in places like Chicago, they always lose. So then their ideas are given fair chance to be explained and the people reject them, because they are not the solution to the problem. So stop trying to deny the reality of continuing white racism. And once again, I will post this and perhaps you might read it, then stop talking about Chicago.

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

I've travelled the country and I don't sit behind a computer repeating republican bullshit. I have seen what you have not. I have spoken to people you have not in communities you refuse to enter. So you know what you can do with your opinion.

You're sitting on your ass, pecking a keyboard all day long, condemning whitey. Meanwhile, you could be working, earning money and driving the amount blacks earn upward. Instead you bring down the average income by being a parasite while doing NOTHING to better your lot in life. Could anyone be any dumber!

Hard to chose eh, IM2?

Snicker

Ooops!

I meant Michael JORDAN.

o_O

IM2 doesn't overlook a damn thing. Blacks have 2.6 percent of the wealth here. That's five times less the wealth we should have. Out of 47 million blacks, there are 36,000 millionaires or better. That's less than 1/10th of one percent of the overall black population. There are not a lot of rich blacks, so understand that when I speak on issues pertaining to blacks, I know what the fuck I am talking about and you do not. It's real easy for whites like you to point to one or 2 solitary blacks to deny the consistency of white racism. But when you look at the entire picture you see that consistency and it makes your comments look like the ignorant white drivel that it is.

There are reasons why blacks live in some places and not others. Try arguing without using the standard republican talking points about Chicago and Detroit. I live in a republican state, the whole state was economically ruined by republican policies of the past 8 years and is a being rebuilt by a democrat. Republicans run for offices in places like Chicago, they always lose. So then their ideas are given fair chance to be explained and the people reject them, because they are not the solution to the problem. So stop trying to deny the reality of continuing white racism. And once again, I will post this and perhaps you might read it, then stop talking about Chicago.

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

I've travelled the country and I don't sit behind a computer repeating republican bullshit. I have seen what you have not. I have spoken to people you have not in communities you refuse to enter. So you know what you can do with your opinion.

Ha ha ha, your anger is irrational even your link has a massive hole in it (Voting patterns not specifically mentioned), which you can't see because of your blind hate of white boys. Illinois is dominantly democrat, Chicago mayors have been democrats since 1931, had a BLACK Mayor there recently who couldn't fix the black on black crime that runs rampant in leftist utopia.

If you ever get around to read the book by Mike Royko, BOSS, you will learn that blacks voted overwhelmingly (over 90% of the black vote) in favor of Daley over and over, then get the shaft for it. Daley was an obvious racist who didn't give a shit for the blacks in the city, yet those same blacks voted for him in droves. Martin Luther King and other black leaders learn first hand what a dreck Daley was.

I can't respect blacks who vote like that, then whine and complain about it for years and years. They would vote for a mule if it has the letter D next to the name of the mule (Ass), that is lemming mentality, it is one of the reasons why a class of blacks suffer so much. They keep voting for drecks like Daley and Daley, Byrne and more, then get the shaft.

They elected Rahm Emmanuel, who is black, in a city that only 31% of the people are black, who was replaced by a black woman in a city that has a 48% white base over a 31% black base, yet TWO consecutive black people gets elected to Mayor seat, which is NINE years of elected NON white Mayors. Bill Daley was the only white boy, among SIX, to get votes in the last Mayoral election, in a city of strong White Majority!

Michigan has been Democrat most of the time and Detroit since 1962, Current mayor since 2014 is white, the previous 20 years were all black mayors, in a city dominated by Blacks (80%), yet voted for a white boy in 2014.

Chicago Blacks mayors in power since 2011, nine consecutive years in a city of strong WHITE majority 48% to 31% black.

You are a mess sir!

Last edited:
3336396_0.jpg

This is the consensus view of the black community pertaining to the 2020 election.

End of conversation.

3336396_0.jpg

This is the consensus view of the black community pertaining to the 2020 election.

End of conversation.

That depends on what "consensus" means. If it suggests unanimity, it's wrong. If you are suggesting an overwhelming majority, you are right on the mark:

Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.​

Also, it is no surprise the incompetent, racist clown, running on the coattails of President Obama's economy while pandering to White supremacists, won't garner much support among Blacks. They have seen this shtick since just about forever, at least since Atwater. They certainly can see right through this, even while the reactionary, racist Trumpletons (pretend they) can't.

3336396_0.jpg

End of conversation.

That depends on what "consensus" means. If it suggests unanimity, it's wrong. If you are suggesting an overwhelming majority, you are right on the mark:

Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.​

Also, it is no surprise the incompetent, racist clown, running on the coattails of President Obama's economy while pandering to White supremacists, won't garner much support among Blacks. They have seen this shtick since just about forever, at least since Atwater. They certainly can see right through this, even while the reactionary, racist Trumpletons (pretend they) can't.

I said this was the consensus opinion in the black community,. not the unanimous one. It's time for whItes to just learn to be quiet and listen to what blacks say about the black community instead of always trying to teach us what we already know. The consensus opinion in the black community is anyone but trump. I am going to start getting extremely nasty with white folks who are most happy to make a singular black person represent the black community when they say something whites have chosen to believe about blacks, then try telling blacks that say something diifferent how they don't speak for every black person. You have not done this Olde Europe, but I do think I know what consensus means and what the consensus opinion of blacks are about trump.

I said this was the consensus opinion in the black community,. not the unanimous one. It's time for whItes to just learn to be quiet and listen to what blacks say about the black community instead of always trying to teach us what we already know. The consensus opinion in the black community is anyone but trump. I am going to start getting extremely nasty with white folks who are most happy to make a singular black person represent the black community when they say something whites have chosen to believe about blacks, then try telling blacks that say something diifferent how they don't speak for every black person. You have not done this Olde Europe, but I do think I know what consensus means and what the consensus opinion of blacks are about trump.

Gawd, but you are testy.

Definition of Consensus

1a : general agreement : unanimity​

So yes, consensus might be understood as unanimity - which you clearly didn't intend. And no, even you do not speak for every Black person (even less does any White person), and you shouldn't even try. After all, every community of significant size is more diverse than any of us would imagine, and no one should claim to speak for everyone else.

Isn't that just common sense? Whoever tries to speak for folks he doesn't even know in effect speaks about their own projections, and that's how we get to know the projectionists better than they know themselves.

Gawd, but you are testy.

Definition of Consensus

So yes, consensus might be understood as unanimity - which you clearly didn't intend. And no, even you do not speak for every Black person (even less does any White person), and you shouldn't even try. After all, every community of significant size is more diverse than any of us would imagine, and no one should claim to speak for everyone else.

Isn't that just common sense? Whoever tries to speak for folks he doesn't even know in effect speaks about their own projections, and that's how we get to know the projectionists better than they know themselves.

The thing is, I have been part of a majority black forum that is 5 times the size of this one. That's a pretty large sample size to understand how blacks see trump. I do read opinions of many black political and thought leaders and that guides my conclusions also. So for people to think I make my conclusions based only on me are in serious error. I talk to multiple black people every day. Some of these guys don't talk to anyone black and base their opinion on what someone like Candice Owens or Larry Elders says. Both of them are highly disliked in the black community. And the truth is that the black consensus about trump is nearly unanimous. All these 30 percent polls don't reflect anything but the fact that 10 blacks were asked and 3 answered in favor of trump. But if you did that same poll with 1 million blacks, one would see a very, very much lower percentage of approval.

When I said consensus, I meant majority, I think I know what I meant Olde Europe. And majority means a general agreement.

Definition of Consensus

When I said consensus, I meant majority, I think I know what I meant Olde Europe.

Shaking my head here.

"So yes, consensus might be understood as unanimity - which you clearly didn't intend."

Is there something in my lines of communication scrambling my message beyond recognition? Of course, the silly Trumpletons jumped at the opportunity to interpret consensus as unanimity - gloating at their "success" at misreading your text. It's what these demented clowns do - trying to get under your skin.

Forum List

Back