The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
He didnt threaten her or threaten to take her dog you retard.
"I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it" says the African to a white woman alone in a park

That's a THREAT Asshole
Youre a pussy if you think thats a threat. She said she was going to do what she wanted to do and he just mimicked her statement.

I'm not a woman alone in the park with a man threatening me.

Just because you aren't smart enough to contemplate that doesn't change the reality.
No one threatened her. Stop being a pussy.

I’m sorry. In my opinion, yeah he shouldn’t have said what he did, but her call was obviously made to make it look like he actually threatened to harm her. She was wrong as well. Her voice alone showed she didn’t really feel threatened. She was not following the rules, was called out on it, she then decides to get out of it by reporting him as though he is physically threatening her, before he could report her.
She was scared...we are in the middle of a pandemic and everyone's cage is rattled a bit....this is no time for a provocateur to practice his game of gotcha....everyone is on edge and he should have been reprimanded for how he escalated the situation...tolerance of each other is what is required in these times...and that butthurt dude has none.....
She wasnt scared. She was just being a bitch and didnt like him calling her dog to force her to put him on a leash.

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
Ummmm he kind of did....by saying he would do what he wanted and that she wouldn't like it....what do you call that?.....
No he didnt even kinda threaten her. He repeated her statement and informed her she wouldnt like it.
He said she would not like what he was going to do...again what do you call that?....

We wonder why Cops drop a knee on negroes.

Well, I don't wonder.
No one familiar with the interaction of cops and Black people wonders. They know its the only way a white man can safely beat up a Black guy without using a firearm or 20 people to protect him.
Its africans who always attack in packs, but that's off topic. Stay on topic.
Yeah right. Thats why we also see a crowd of cops just to take down 1 Black guy. :)

You are just seeing the desperation of our in house racists. The issue is she made a false 911 emergency call that would jeopardize a man's life, career, and future and used his race as a means for doing so. The public's overreaction is her own fault, not the man's.

Ummmm he kind of did....by saying he would do what he wanted and that she wouldn't like it....what do you call that?.....
No he didnt even kinda threaten her. He repeated her statement and informed her she wouldnt like it.
He said she would not like what he was going to do...again what do you call that?....
I call it information. What was scary and threatening about someone sitting down saying that after you said you were going to do what you wanted to do?

I’m sorry. In my opinion, yeah he shouldn’t have said what he did, but her call was obviously made to make it look like he actually threatened to harm her. She was wrong as well. Her voice alone showed she didn’t really feel threatened. She was not following the rules, was called out on it, she then decides to get out of it by reporting him as though he is physically threatening her, before he could report her.
She was scared...we are in the middle of a pandemic and everyone's cage is rattled a bit....this is no time for a provocateur to practice his game of gotcha....everyone is on edge and he should have been reprimanded for how he escalated the situation...tolerance of each other is what is required in these times...and that butthurt dude has none.....
She wasnt scared. She was just being a bitch and didnt like him calling her dog to force her to put him on a leash.
Normal people hear it in her voice. She was terrified. It explains how she lost focus on the dog. I feel for the dog, but I now understand her reaction

Well, I don't wonder.
No one familiar with the interaction of cops and Black people wonders. They know its the only way a white man can safely beat up a Black guy without using a firearm or 20 people to protect him.
Yeah right. Thats why we also see a crowd of cops just to take down 1 Black guy. :)
ONE guy "took the knee" for a criminal.

Stay on topic

Normal people hear it in her voice. She was terrified. It explains how she lost focus on the dog. I feel for the dog, but I now understand her reaction
She only got terrified after she called 911. It was a fucking act meant to get the Black guy killed. If she was so terrified why did she approach the Black guy before she called 911?

I call it information. What was scary and threatening about someone sitting down saying that after you said you were going to do what you wanted to do?
So if I said to a female member of your family that if she doesn't leash her dog she would not like what I was going to do....you would be cool with that?....

Well, I don't wonder.
ONE guy "took the knee" for a criminal.

Stay on topic
4 guys took the Black guy down. 1 guy did the knee. He had to have help.

You stay on topic.

nah, you don't know what that guy would have done if she simply walked away. that's now an unknown forever. She set the message to him. He now couldn't touch her.
She did not sound scared, nor was she trying to get away or screaming for help. Just the way I see it in this one.

So if I said to a female member of your family that if she doesn't leash her dog she would not like what I was going to do....you would be cool with that?....
You wouldnt say that to a female member of my family and thats not what the guy said to her. Look at the transcript.

nah, you don't know what that guy would have done if she simply walked away. that's now an unknown forever. She set the message to him. He now couldn't touch her.
She did not sound scared, nor was she trying to get away or screaming for help. Just the way I see it in this one.
She got absolutely terrified after she called 911. She deserved an Oscar or an Emmy. Which ever you get for acting.

You wouldnt say that to a female member of my family and thats not what the guy said to her. Look at the transcript.
Sure I would to prove a point...I'm sure you have women and dogs in your family...

She got absolutely terrified after she called 911. She deserved an Oscar or an Emmy. Which ever you get for acting.

It's the BET Awards -

No, wait, that's not it.

Sure I would to prove a point...I'm sure you have women and dogs in your family...
You wouldnt even say it to prove a point. I'm sure you have females and dogs in your family too.

You wouldnt even say it to prove a point. I'm sure you have female dogs in your family too.
Actually no just male dogs now that I think of it.....and lovely women that carry bear spray and guns for just this kind of asshole....

You wouldnt even say it to prove a point. I'm sure you have female dogs in your family too.
Actually no just male dogs now that I think of it.....and lovely women that carry bear spray and guns for just this kind of asshole....
Women that walk around with bear spray and guns are typically inbred.
Tell one of them that in person....I dare ya....

Forum List

Back