The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

I’m sorry. In my opinion, yeah he shouldn’t have said what he did, but her call was obviously made to make it look like he actually threatened to harm her. She was wrong as well. Her voice alone showed she didn’t really feel threatened. She was not following the rules, was called out on it, she then decides to get out of it by reporting him as though he is physically threatening her, before he could report her.

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
He didnt threaten her or threaten to take her dog you retard.
"I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it" says the African to a white woman alone in a park

That's a THREAT Asshole

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.

You cannot be this stupid.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

Now what? Gonna deny reality again?

"I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it" says the African to a white woman alone in a park

That's a THREAT Asshole
Youre a pussy if you think thats a threat. She said she was going to do what she wanted to do and he just mimicked her statement.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

Now what? What was threatening about that?

That's a THREAT Asshole
Youre a pussy if you think thats a threat. She said she was going to do what she wanted to do and he just mimicked her statement.

I'm not a woman alone in the park with a man threatening me.

Just because you aren't smart enough to contemplate that doesn't change the reality.

Anyone could see in Coopers edited video that it began in the middle of the altercation.....I knew they were hiding something....
Hey retard. Everyone stated from the beginning that the video started in the middle of the altercation.
And that's why I was suspicious from the get go....
Suspicious of what? The truth?
Suspicious that we were not seeing the whole truth....just like with the last four or five of these kinds of encounters.....he is a provocateur and that is going to get his head bashed in one day...if he ever decides to pick on a man instead of old women like a butthurt coward....

How can you be this stupid? : Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

That's a threat you mental midget. Then when she asks about his threat he immeidatly tries to take her dog.

Ummmm he kind of did....by saying he would do what he wanted and that she wouldn't like it....what do you call that?.....
No he didnt even kinda threaten her. He repeated her statement and informed her she wouldnt like it.

Ummmm he kind of did....by saying he would do what he wanted and that she wouldn't like it....what do you call that?.....
Not only that, he brags about how he does this intimidation all the time. He's looking for that altercation he can film and go, see whitey!!!!

How can you be this stupid? : Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

That's a threat you mental midget. Then when she asks about his threat he immeidatly tries to take her dog.
You have to be the biggest pussy on the planet to take that as a threat. He told her dog to "come here" to make her put the dog on the leash because she wasnt going to. If he had tried to take the dog he would have gotten up and did so.

I’m sorry. In my opinion, yeah he shouldn’t have said what he did, but her call was obviously made to make it look like he actually threatened to harm her. She was wrong as well. Her voice alone showed she didn’t really feel threatened. She was not following the rules, was called out on it, she then decides to get out of it by reporting him as though he is physically threatening her, before he could report her.
nah, you don't know what that guy would have done if she simply walked away. that's now an unknown forever. She set the message to him. He now couldn't touch her.

We wonder why Cops drop a knee on negroes.

Well, I don't wonder.
No one familiar with the interaction of cops and Black people wonders. They know its the only way a white man can safely beat up a Black guy without using a firearm or 20 people to protect him.
Its africans who always attack in packs, but that's off topic. Stay on topic.

We wonder why Cops drop a knee on negroes.

Well, I don't wonder.
No one familiar with the interaction of cops and Black people wonders. They know its the only way a white man can safely beat up a Black guy without using a firearm or 20 people to protect him.

Biggest hoax that we ever played on ya'll -

Hey we can turn property into people with pen and paper.

Nope.

She was scared...we are in the middle of a pandemic and everyone's cage is rattled a bit....this is no time for a provocateur to practice his game of gotcha....everyone is on edge and he should have been reprimanded for how he escalated the situation...tolerance of each other is what is required in these times...and that butthurt dude has none.....

Forum List

Back