The Black Crime Rate.

What is the black crime rate? I want the number. Not the number for murder, but the total rate of crime.

Because there are 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report Arrest section. Annually whites are arrested at nearly triple the number than everybody else. Every year whites lead in 90 percent of the categories. And don't argue that per capita shit because if the populations were the same a whole lot of things that plague the black community now would not.

Show me the black crime rate.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2013, ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2014, Table 43
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2015, Table 43

Sampson, Robert J., and Janet L. Lauritsen. 1997. Racial and ethnic disparities in crime and criminal justice in the United States. Crime and Justice 21: 311-374. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Crime and Criminal Justice in the United States

Buddy, violent crime is out of control in the black community. And let's be honest, it is not black women, it is mostly young black men. So maybe take some responsibility and clean up your shit. If cops are still out of hand then it will be 100% on them. Pretty simple. :thup:

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males entitled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” The data was basically ignored, even by President Obama. But the implications of this study were so important that it was a dereliction of duty to not make this information widely known to the American public.

“For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

Definition of fact: 1 a : something that has actual existence. b : an actual occurrence. 2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality. 3: the quality of being actual. 4: a thing done. b archaic : action. c obsolete: feat

I present this information in order to display just how members of this society have chosen to accept a fictional account of the country we live in. It has been accepted to such an extent that our police departments have become militarized despite a national decrease in crime. It is a lie so tough that innocent blacks posing no threat to anyone end up in funeral homes. Mike Males article provides evidence of how a racist society builds a strawman then tries turning that straw into skin and bones.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests”

What the article Males wrote did was expose an American pathology concerning race. Specifically, a white racist pathology that needs for there to be an “other” That “other” must always look different from what the so-called white “mainstream” deems to be normal. This applies to more areas than race, but since this book is about racism in 21st century America, I will apply what I am writing about to race.

There has consistently existed a space in white culture where people have believed in the inherent superiority and human perfection of the white race. Included in this space has been a belief in a natural propensity for violence in blacks. Where that belief came from can’t be based in reality. I am assuming since slaves tended to resist their enslavement that white slaveowners decided that since blacks actually enjoyed their enslavement, those who fought were just naturally prone to violence. Such an assumption sounds crazy, right?

It is crazy but that is what scientific racism taught. Today the remants of such madness continues in books such as “The Bell Curve”, studies such as, “The Color of Crime”, or in the belief that all black men are violent and dangerous. This belief has been maintained for so long that information such as what Males discovered remained outside of mainstream information. For example, when Males published his findings in 2013, he wrote: FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides.” “How did America miss this?” You would think this would be cause for celebration.

I find it laughable what so called “conservatives,” claim the media does not cover. So while people like Limbaugh and most right wingers were letting sounds flow from their mouths that reflected long held racist opinions, young blacks were described by Males in this manner: Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”

Ah....okay....maybe you don't understand basic math. Your post indicates both the per capita black and white crime rate has dropped. That's great.

However, what you are are missing is this. THE Black crime rate per capita is more than double that of whites. The black violent crime rate is triple that of whites. I think you understand this, but you don't want to accept it.

Sorry. I don't give a shit. Clean up your own house before you demand that I clean up mine. Thank you. :)

What is the black crime rate? I want the number. Not the number for murder, but the total rate of crime.

The truth is urban areas would be relatively peaceful if you weren't there
That's not the truth. But hang on to your psychosis.

It's 100% the truth
No, it's a racist lie. But you're ignorant so this is expected.

Most of these urban neighborhoods were perfectly safe places to live in until the late 60s and early 70s when you all started rioting and drove all the decent people out to the suburbs.

Let's step off topic for a second so that I can make a point.

Why do whites have most of the high scores on SAT's?

The truth is urban areas would be relatively peaceful if you weren't there
That's not the truth. But hang on to your psychosis.

It's 100% the truth
No, it's a racist lie. But you're ignorant so this is expected.

Most of these urban neighborhoods were perfectly safe places to live in until the late 60s and early 70s when you all started rioting and drove all the decent people out to the suburbs.
That's a lie. Read the books, Color of Crime, When Affirmative Action was White, White Rage and American Apartheid and you will learn that what you just said is wrong. I would also suggest you read Report of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders.

Here is the link.
http://www.eisenhowerfoundation.org/docs/kerner.pdf

Because when whites do well in school they aren't attacked for trying to "act white".
That doesn't happen to blacks any more more than whites beat up white nerds for getting good grades. So that's not the answer.

Because when whites do well in school they aren't attacked for trying to "act white".
That doesn't happen to blacks any more more than whites beat up white nerds for getting good grades. So that's not the answer.

So that's not the answer.

Well, one reason is when Mom and Dad (who am I kidding?) can't read, they can't teach their kids to read, can't read to their kids, can't encourage reading.

This thread is utterly useless. The OP has no interest in facts that he presented.

And btw, the FBI data he provided showing blacks are more than twice as likely to commit a crime as whites and three times as likely to commit a violent crime than whites was identical when there was a black president (Obama) and a black attorney General (Eric Holder).

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. :(

What's your excuse?

I don't make excuses. But you guys are full of them, starting with "per capita."

So what's the reason?

Every thread you start is an excuse. You even argue with the ones you post, for instance, this one.

Actually, whites don't have the highest average scores on the SATs, Asians do.

The scores below are adjusted so that the white scores are 100 and all others range up or down from that point.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Until you acknowledge a problem, it is impossible for you to do anything to remedy that situation. Do you agree?

Last edited:

Because there are 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report Arrest section. Annually whites are arrested at nearly triple the number than everybody else. Every year whites lead in 90 percent of the categories. And don't argue that per capita shit because if the populations were the same a whole lot of things that plague the black community now would not.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2013, ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Sampson, Robert J., and Janet L. Lauritsen. 1997. Racial and ethnic disparities in crime and criminal justice in the United States. Crime and Justice 21: 311-374. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Crime and Criminal Justice in the United States

If you are asking for a crime rate, by definition it will be per population. That's what a rate is, some quantity measured against a number of something else. For example, the rate of speed of a car wouldn't be 60 miles, and it wouldn't be an hour, it's 60 miles per hour. So a crime rate would be the number of crimes committed per a certain number of people.

Now you can look at different comparisons, of course. For the discussion you are bringing up, one might compare crimes committed by members of different races to the population as a whole, or to the portion of the population that shares the same race. Those will tell different stories.
I know what a rate is. And I also know that if blacks had the same population as whites there would be a significantly different rate. So I will not be accepting the per capita argument. This is about number of crimes committed by the actual participants in criminal behavior by race.

We outnumber you 5 to 1. Only an idiot would expect 13% of the population to commit more crime than 75 of the population.

You "won't be accepting the per capita argument" for the simple reason that it shows just how much crime is committed by negroes. If I kill ten people and you kill five, sure, you can boast how black crime is half what white crime is. But in order for this discussion to have any validity, you need to compare that to the total number of whites and negroes in the population.

For you to come out on the better side of this argument, I'd need to kill another 30 people to even start getting close to what you've done...

Let's test the water content of two sponges which were submerged and then left to dry for 20 minutes.

In such a scenario, IM2 would not want to use any sponges which had been submerged.

That's how his feeble mind work...

If you are asking for a crime rate, by definition it will be per population. That's what a rate is, some quantity measured against a number of something else. For example, the rate of speed of a car wouldn't be 60 miles, and it wouldn't be an hour, it's 60 miles per hour. So a crime rate would be the number of crimes committed per a certain number of people.

Now you can look at different comparisons, of course. For the discussion you are bringing up, one might compare crimes committed by members of different races to the population as a whole, or to the portion of the population that shares the same race. Those will tell different stories.
I know what a rate is. And I also know that if blacks had the same population as whites there would be a significantly different rate. So I will not be accepting the per capita argument. This is about number of crimes committed by the actual participants in criminal behavior by race.

That may well be true. The problem is that you specifically asked for a rate. Why ask for a rate then say you won't accept a rate?

Are you wanting the number of crimes committed, or are you looking for the number of people charged with crimes? Are you then planning to compare those numbers, and how? Are you looking to show that there are more whites charged with crimes than blacks?

It would be easier to have a discussion if you were clearer about your point, or what data you are trying to look at and how.
He claims that since 6 million whites were arrested and only 2 million blacks that proves whites commit more crimes which in a sense is true but when one compares the number of blacks in this Country to whites it simply is not true that whites commit more crime. over 5 percent of blacks are arrested for crimes while only 2 and half percent of whites are.
What makes it even worse for IM2 is that Latino crime rates are lumped into the white crime rates (or at least it appears that way since there is no category for Latino crime. So the actual white crime rate is even lower than he claims.

Forum List

Back