Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, shoot a Black man in the back, leading to riots in which police officer got knocked unconscious by brick thrown at head!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is not my america! THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

• Banned
Detroit is showing Portland & Seattle & others how policing should be done. When "protesters" blocked all lanes of Woodward Avenue in downtown Detroit, police in riot gear arrested 42 shocked protesters and restored order.

He may of been going for a weapon in the car

Joggers and progressives will jump the gun

His black life doesn't matter to me ...why should it when they slaughter thier own everyday

Kill each other joggers ...good riddance...sick of you whiny fucks

Can't wait till the left and the joggers slaughter millions of thier own ...

• Banned
Shaun King is going ballistic on social media

"Yeah. Fire and arrest that man. What I’m telling you is that doing THAT is not the end. It’s only the beginning of what we’re demanding"

• Banned
"⁣No. No. No. I will never say that progress is being made.... If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there.”" - Mal X

The Asian cop as well as the other cops had guns drawn. The perp obviously was a deadly threat based on the fact he resisted arrest, had a rap sheet of violence and apparently was reaching for a gun after escaping the cops. There is a good chance the bodycam footage will by withheld as was the Floyd bodycam footage since bodycam footage shows the cops did nothing wrong.

Dumbass. That sure seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to get your name on the back of an NFL jersey.

"⁣No. No. No. I will never say that progress is being made.... If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there.”" - Mal X
It is a lot easier said then done.

~~~~~~
What is not being spoken is the fact that the perp Jacob Blake was already Tased by the Leo's and continued to his car. from all appearances he was reaching for something when shot. He was not trying to get into the SUV.
The question is, was he reaching for a gun? If that is the case the shooting was justifiable.
But that shouldn't stop the Leftists from railroading the LEO's involved. Should it?

Last edited:
headline from Kenosha: Black Lives Matter torches black owned business...that supports Black Lives Matter

...the rioters HATE America/whites/cops = they are not Americans

statement from Biden campaign:

"Yesterday in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back as police attempted to restrain him from getting into his car. His children watched from inside the car and bystanders watched in disbelief. And this morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force. This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable.

These shots pierce the soul of our nation. Jill and I pray for Jacob’s recovery and for his children.

Equal justice has not been real for Black Americans and so many others. We are at an inflection point. We must dismantle systemic racism. It is the urgent task before us. We must fight to honor the ideals laid in the original American promise, which we are yet to attain: That all men and women are created equal, but more importantly that they must be treated equally."

What is not being spoken is the fact that the perp Jacob Blake was already Tased by the Leo's and continued to his car. from all appearances he was reaching for something when shot. He was not trying to get into the SUV.
The question is, was he reaching for a gun? If that is the case the shooting was justifiable.
But that shouldn't stop the Leftists from railroading the LEO's involved. Should it?
No, not "if". The shooting was justifiable, whether he was reaching for a gun or not. The mere fact that he could have been reaching for a gun is enough, Standard police procedure is to shoot any suspect whose hands disappear when in confrontation with them.

It takes a half a second fro somebody to point a gun and shoot. Police don;t have time to decide if the person is going to be a lethal threat or not. Once the hands disappear, it;s a lethal threat, and cop must shoot.

Last edited:

"Yesterday in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back as police attempted to restrain him from getting into his car. His children watched from inside the car and bystanders watched in disbelief. And this morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force. This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable.

These shots pierce the soul of our nation. Jill and I pray for Jacob’s recovery and for his children.

Equal justice has not been real for Black Americans and so many others. We are at an inflection point. We must dismantle systemic racism. It is the urgent task before us. We must fight to honor the ideals laid in the original American promise, which we are yet to attain: That all men and women are created equal, but more importantly that they must be treated equally."
Moronic statements like this CAUSE rioting, and Biden really should be arrested for inciting a riot. The cops made no distinction about Blake's race. He was shot because he was a police suspect in a confrontation, and his hands disappeared. Nothing else.

Joe now knows where he is going as he made his choice and where he will be heading in the afterlife.

Forum List

Back