The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread

Why don't you click on the L shaped property valued at 930K in my link & see what the adress is?
It shows one house on that address your L shape red line is dividing one house in half.
Nope...if you look at it without the line it is clear there are two buildings.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/937-18th-Ave-Honolulu-HI-96816/603748_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-bubble-address}

Click on the one that says 930k L shape lot
You will see 669k 774k

Honolulu Hawaii Homes for Sale & Honolulu Real Estate - Zillow

It shows one house on that address your L shape red line is dividing one house in half.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/937-18th-Ave-Honolulu-HI-96816/603748_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-bubble-address}

You will see 669k 774k

Yep...and you can clearly see two houses with different roofs, just like zero lot line homes.

Click on the next one up and you will get the same picture referring to 941 18 Ave. That is the house next door that you claim is being cut in half. Click on the next one up and you will find yet a different house with a different address.

birferreb's going to any length to prove that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
I wish he'd go over there and get to the bottom of the mysterious lot with two homes on it. Maybe he could buy one...what would be cooler than a birfer living in one of those houses!

Look at the satellite view on google maps. You can clearly see they are two different buildings.

937 18th Ave Honolulu, HI - Google Maps

(You'll have to zoom in all the way when you click on the link)
They look connected to me. and there's just one driveway in a fenced in yard.
Nope. Get the little walking dude out and walk the fence line...both properties have different fencing. And you'll be able to see the space between the two buildings and that each has its own mail box.

Jebus, my eyes hurt from all that.

btw, Zillow is not infallible or even a good source. I checked my house on it, it had the lot size wrong and said no bedrooms and baths! My aunt's it said had 3 bedrooms but she only has two.

:lol:

How about this boys and girls

The address of Mr. and Mrs. John R. Wailelich of 937 18th AveHonolulu, HI 96816
It to is a lovely home for one that was built in 1966
http://www.alextheberge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg
937 18th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 - Zillow

Use Google Mapping. It looks like an apartment building, to me.

For this address: Mr. and Mrs. Andrew A. M. Hatchie of 2420 Kaululaau StHonolulu, HI

You can use the direct link to the house I provided.
Smallest aprtment complex ever?

2420 Kaululaau St, Honolulu, HI 96813 - Zillow

Try the Google map of the address. Yours doesn't look accurate, plus it says "no photographs of property available" so what does that mean since there is a photo of some building taken from above? The one Google shows is a long, two-story structure with a patio all the way around, and it could easily be a duplex. Frankly, I trust Google for accuracy over some blogger called "zillow."

The mother ship came down & abducted baby Obama from his grandmother's arms in Kenya. They then genetically altered him with alien genes to make him powerful like them but it lightened his skin color. The mother ship came back to earth in Hawaii & accidental destroyed those missing houses & left the Obama Alien in Hawaii to destroy the planet. They had to leave him with a white mother to explain away the lighter skin color. He must be stopped at all cost. I know people who have pictures of this happening so I know it is true.

n02_sean-heavey-e1298820671662.jpg

:eusa_shhh:

Use Google Mapping. It looks like an apartment building, to me.

For this address: Mr. and Mrs. Andrew A. M. Hatchie of 2420 Kaululaau StHonolulu, HI

You can use the direct link to the house I provided.
Smallest aprtment complex ever?

2420 Kaululaau St, Honolulu, HI 96813 - Zillow

Try the Google map of the address. Yours doesn't look accurate, plus it says "no photographs of property available" so what does that mean since there is a photo of some building taken from above? The one Google shows is a long, two-story structure with a patio all the way around, and it could easily be a duplex. Frankly, I trust Google for accuracy over some blogger called "zillow."

google map is not current. The house in question is from the link I first provided.

Look at the satellite view on google maps. You can clearly see they are two different buildings.

Nope. Get the little walking dude out and walk the fence line...both properties have different fencing. And you'll be able to see the space between the two buildings and that each has its own mail box.

btw, Zillow is not infallible or even a good source. I checked my house on it, it had the lot size wrong and said no bedrooms and baths! My aunt's it said had 3 bedrooms but she only has two.

From my link the one that is selling the is one house one address.

Just did mine it was just about right. Did the one I built and damn I am pissed off sold it was t early.

Last edited:

You will see 669k 774k

Yep...and you can clearly see two houses with different roofs, just like zero lot line homes.

Well...I can see what all of this really means: There were TWO Obama babies, twins, one born in each house. So now the birther investigators will need to decide which twin is the evil one masquerading as President of the United States. Does he have 666 birthmark somewhere on his body and that's why the medical birth certificate won't be released? I say YES!!!! [slapping forehead] Stay tuned!! :lol:

You will see 669k 774k

Well...I can see what all of this really means: There were TWO Obama babies, twins, one born in each house. So now the birther investigators will need to decide which twin is the evil one masquerading as President of the United States. Does he have 666 birthmark somewhere on his body and that's why the medical birth certificate won't be released? I say YES!!!! [slapping forehead] Stay tuned!! :lol:

Really? Never thought of that thanks.:lol:

Just did mine it was just about right. Did the one I built and damn I am pissed off sold it was t early.

Your link is wrong, as the property record shows.

As does the telephone book:

Alvin K Shiraishi

937 18th Ave, Apt A

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185
Free People Search | WhitePages

Robert H Moody

937 18th Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185

Your link is wrong, as the property record shows.

As does the telephone book:

Alvin K Shiraishi

937 18th Ave, Apt A

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185

Robert H Moody

937 18th Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185

still have not proven when apt a was built because apt a is not the address on the birth notice., but enough I'll give you the house but still waiting on proof about the BC being accepted by the state registrar of 1961 Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper. You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that. And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.

Here is a satellite image from Bing & this time I left a gap in the red line at the houses so you can see they are separate.

5642720923_a68252f705_b.jpg

Here is the same property from a different satellite angle.

5642701627_9e8ea52bfa_b.jpg

Last edited:
still have not proven when apt a was built because apt a is not the address on the birth notice., but enough I'll give you the house

From 1957 to 1964 there was one dwelling on the property, as the link KissMy found shows. Therefore the address on the birth record in the newspaper was valid.

but still waiting on proof about the BC being accepted by the state registrar of 1961
The legal definition of file:

to put (a legal document) on public record

As I said earlier, this is just stupidity on your part and I have no doubt if Obama's birth certificate said Accepted you would be arguing out of the other side of your mouth.

Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper. You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that. And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.
What it says on their website now is immaterial to what was done in 1961.

The "guy" said that vital statistics came from the department of health. The column in question is titled "Health Bureau Statistics".

The newspaper no longer publishes a column called "Health Bureau Statistics" in now takes parental announcements with a birth certificate as proof.

posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif

still have not proven when apt a was built because apt a is not the address on the birth notice., but enough I'll give you the house

From 1957 to 1964 there was one dwelling on the property, as the link KissMy found shows. Therefore the address on the birth record in the newspaper was valid.

but still waiting on proof about the BC being accepted by the state registrar of 1961

As I said earlier, this is just stupidity on your part and I have no doubt if Obama's birth certificate said Accepted you would be arguing out of the other side of your mouth.

Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper. You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that. And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.
What it says on their website now is immaterial to what was done in 1961.

The "guy" said that vital statistics came from the department of health. The column in question is titled "Health Bureau Statistics".

The newspaper no longer publishes a column called "Health Bureau Statistics" in now takes parental announcements with a birth certificate as proof.

posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif
posseband.gif

To file is not to accept. You file the document with the health depart one day and the document goes through the process until it get to the state registrar to be accepted with his signature.

There are two dates on the long form with the document was submitted meaning fil and one for when it was accepted by the state registrar.

It's quitew clear what was said. Since you have already gave a thanks on the othe post from another thread I will not post the link

The Advertiser's Marsha McFadden told WND at the time of Obama's birth announcement, the newspaper got all of its information from the state Department of Health. That would include the address.

"If we published it, it came from the state," she said."

"The Honolulu Star-Bulletin, for example, according to its website, now reprints birth information it receives from Hawaii's Department of Health.

"We don't have an editor who handles birth and marriage announcements; we print what we receive from the Department of Health Vital Statistics System," a Star-Bulletin newsroom operator explained to WND.

The operator said, "This is how we've always done it.""

But from there web site that would be a lie.

Nor would a government boidy violate there own state Constitution of invation of privacy of a private citizen, by submitting the home address in a newspaper.

Forum List

Back