The Biggest Witch Hunt Ever Against Boris Johnson.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

This is the way Modern Politics is Done​

By tying up government with trivial matters making it almost impossible for them to do their job, they can mask the big issues by blowing up out of all proportion unimportant actions. When it comes to the next election the Labour opposition can then cite what the current government failed to achieve. The concept is not new. We saw the exact same process during President Trumps' time in office. He was permanently bombarded with accusations and girl scandals, impeachments, FBI investigations and court cases all of which disappeared once he left office.

Lord Daniel Moylan in his interview talked about Boris being called a liar at every opportunity. This has been a relentless witch hunt going back to when Boris was first elected.

Laura Kuenssberg, who has been leading the charge since the beginning, wrote an article in May 2021 with the Title, Boris Johnson: What is the PM's relationship with the truth?

Can you see a pattern here?

Boris Johnson has a lot on his plate, with the threat of War in the Ukraine to the Northern Ireland protocol issue, there are certainly bigger issues than CAKE.​

There is clearly a witch hunt going on.​

• Banned
^ And with the help of Dominic Cummings condemning and telling tales which is rich when you consider his conduct two years ago driving half way across the country as an infected person to be at home. The leader of the labour Party doesn’t even deserve a mention with the antics of his own MPs.

There is one rule for those in power and another rule for the opposition. It seems to me, that Boris only has to fart and there are cries for his resignation. Lord Daniel Moylan sums up the 'witch hunt' against Boris Johnson as 'coordinated'​

• Banned
Kiwi cruising the whatever's, as usual. With the predictable emojis.

What did someone say yesterday, # here has to be RESPECT from BOTH sides with a mutual desire to actually DISCUSS, rather than just point fingers, accuse and blame with impunity.

Kiwi cruising the whatever's, as usual. With the predictable emojis.

What did someone say yesterday, # here has to be RESPECT from BOTH sides with a mutual desire to actually DISCUSS, rather than just point fingers, accuse and blame with impunity.
Is any of that your opinion or is it that loon moylan ?
Blowjobs troubles are all of his own making and no one eelse is to blame.
Paterson,parties,brexshit, personal finances. Its all him.

I hope he survives. He is killing the tory party.

• Banned

Thought you’d show up. It’s a given.

Whatever your animosity towards Boris, you’ve missed the point of the whole article.

Killing the Tory Party possibly in the old thing of them feeling a need to look after the peasants but the name Tory and winning elections is another thing. He has all the English Nats, Brit Nats and similar with him and the other Etonians. I have no time for Starmer but I think it depends on which way the wind blows. Boris will take them as hard right as he thinks he needs for their vote and in that is another lie as I don't believe he is hard right himself. He just as we all know likes Power and believes that is where someone of his background should be.

Killing the Tory Party possibly in the old thing of them feeling a need to look after the peasants but the name Tory and winning elections is another thing. He has all the English Nats, Brit Nats and similar with him and the other Etonians. I have no time for Starmer but I think it depends on which way the wind blows. Boris will take them as hard right as he thinks he needs for their vote and in that is another lie as I don't believe he is hard right himself. He just as we all know likes Power and believes that is where someone of his background should be.
He is like trump in that regard. No strong beliefs apart from the racism he inherited at eton.

I suspect that the tories are planning for a future ithout him. They have a real problem. The cabinet is so devoid of talent they will have to look elsewhere. But there isnt anyone.

I think they are due for a long spell in opposition.

Im not enthused by Starmer. His main policy thrust seems to be not upsetting the Daily Heil. That will get you so far but you need to deliver some change at some point.

Britain needs ripping up and restarting. Did you see that Eton are building a £330m housing estate ? Its tax free because they are a charity. Shocking.

Thought you’d show up. It’s a given.

Whatever your animosity towards Boris, you’ve missed the point of the whole article.
The point is risible. Britains media should hang their heads in shame that they have given the fat **** so much leeway.

He is like trump in that regard. No strong beliefs apart from the racism he inherited at eton.

I suspect that the tories are planning for a future ithout him. They have a real problem. The cabinet is so devoid of talent they will have to look elsewhere. But there isnt anyone.

Im not enthused by Starmer. His main policy thrust seems to be not upsetting the Daily Heil. That will get you so far but you need to deliver some change at some point.

Britain needs ripping up and restarting. Did you see that Eton are building a £330m housing estate ? Its tax free because they are a charity. Shocking.
There was always a far right within the Conservative Party. They were around at the time of the Brixton Riots offering West Indians who had come here with Windrush a free flight home but they never before have come anywhere near power. They were kept down by the rest.

I had no idea that Eton were doing that. Unfortunately Starmer is not his own man and what they did to Corbyn seemed to scare away any creative ability he ever had. He is another of those lie lie men. He has kept none of the promises he made when he was elected. He just eats what they right of Labour demand. Sadly we've probably got the government we deserve. I notice he has made a noisy declaration that he will never form a coalition with the SNP to get into Power. He will just leave the Tories in power.

Where does this neo Conservative come from

He's pretending he is just getting started but he has been at it again and again. I remember way back when he was working for a Tory think tank he wrote PDF book on Muslims which was like pretending to be honest research. Almost every single person he interviewed to bring about what was supposed to be an objective study was a Christian Zionists. This is a list of some of his unsavory literature

But with Boris we, as a country, are for the first time facing the possibility that England may end up as a fascist state. Does anyone wonder why I am moved by Independence for Scotland?

Where does this neo Conservative come from

He's pretending he is just getting started but he has been at it again and again. I remember way back when he was working for a Tory think tank he wrote PDF book on Muslims which was like pretending to be honest research. Almost every single person he interviewed to bring about what was supposed to be an objective study was a Christian Zionists. This is a list of some of his unsavory literature

But with Boris we, as a country, are for the first time facing the possibility that England may end up as a fascist state. Does anyone wonder why I am moved by Independence for Scotland?

Hes a neo nazi pin up for the middle classes who find robinson a bit lower class.
I think we are in fascist territory now. Taxing folk for not having babies is as nazi as you can get before opening up the camps.
Will lesbians get a tax exemption for not having kids ? Do you have to prove your husband is impotent ?

Its handmaiden territory.

There was always a far right within the Conservative Party. They were around at the time of the Brixton Riots offering West Indians who had come here with Windrush a free flight home but they never before have come anywhere near power. They were kept down by the rest.

I had no idea that Eton were doing that. Unfortunately Starmer is not his own man and what they did to Corbyn seemed to scare away any creative ability he ever had. He is another of those lie lie men. He has kept none of the promises he made when he was elected. He just eats what they right of Labour demand. Sadly we've probably got the government we deserve. I notice he has made a noisy declaration that he will never form a coalition with the SNP to get into Power. He will just leave the Tories in power.
Fear of what happened to Corbyn drives labour now. I think that all of our media should be UK owned. That might make a difference.Too much murdoch and rothermere.

This is the way Modern Politics is Done​

By tying up government with trivial matters making it almost impossible for them to do their job, they can mask the big issues by blowing up out of all proportion unimportant actions. When it comes to the next election the Labour opposition can then cite what the current government failed to achieve. The concept is not new. We saw the exact same process during President Trumps' time in office. He was permanently bombarded with accusations and girl scandals, impeachments, FBI investigations and court cases all of which disappeared once he left office.

Lord Daniel Moylan in his interview talked about Boris being called a liar at every opportunity. This has been a relentless witch hunt going back to when Boris was first elected.

Laura Kuenssberg, who has been leading the charge since the beginning, wrote an article in May 2021 with the Title, Boris Johnson: What is the PM's relationship with the truth?

Can you see a pattern here?

Boris Johnson has a lot on his plate, with the threat of War in the Ukraine to the Northern Ireland protocol issue, there are certainly bigger issues than CAKE.​

There is clearly a witch hunt going on.​

Here he is being assessed on his performance. Unlike how you feel I would suggest most Brits would not consider these trivial matters. The narrator certainly doesn't.

Here he is being assessed on his performance. Unlike how you feel I would suggest most Brits would not consider these trivial matters. The narrator certainly doesn't.

You and TT missed the point. Either wilfully or capriciously.

This is not about Douglas Murray, or even ‘performances’. Murray made the point quite accurately, and it could have been someone else who did it, that when a government, or any position of power wants to silence or get rid of an individual, they go for secondary reasons. Never was this so more the case than with Trump.

In plain terms, a witch hunt.

You and TT missed the point. Either wilfully or capriciously.[/quote[

What point.
This is not about Douglas Murray, or even ‘performances’.

Oh you were talking about Trump. I think Douglas Murray is an even a better actor than Trump.

Murray made the point quite accurately, and it could have been someone else who did it, that when a government, or any position of power wants to silence or get rid of an individual, they go for secondary reasons. Never was this so more the case than with Trump.
so this thread is really about Trump.

In plain terms, a witch hunt.
Well it isn't about Boris or Douglas Murray. That video about Boris's speech on Good Morning Britain would allow you to see that it is just the way Boris is, nothing to do with Witch Hunts.

Forum List

Back