The Biggest Witch Hunt Ever Against Boris Johnson.

We’re done. :bye1:
:rolleyes: So you can't argue any more. You can't look at the obvious evidence in the second Youtube I left that Boris is being blamed for what he does, not any kind of witch hunt. You say Laura K has been against him all the time, other people get annoyed because she has been on his side all the time. This forum is Europe. Were you using Boris to try to get Trump in?

:rolleyes: So you can't argue any more. You can't look at the obvious evidence in the second Youtube I left that Boris is being blamed for what he does, not any kind of witch hunt. You say Laura K has been against him all the time, other people get annoyed because she has been on his side all the time. This forum is Europe. Were you using Boris to try to get Trump in?

Don’t bother. You can’t debate objectively. That’s why I came upstairs. A waste of time.

Don’t bother. You can’t debate objectively. That’s why I came upstairs. A waste of time.
sounds like you have a lot of problems but I would argue you are the person who is unable to debate. You have not yet looked at the second video I left which is about Boris being interviewed about the things which you call a witch hunt. If you cannot do that then clearly it was not really an issue with you or you can not debate. Indeed it was after I left that, that you lost your trolly. Hope you are happier when you go back down under.

She is incapable of debating. She just cutnpastes articles from the far right fringes. You have done well to get a comment out of her. I think her "point" is tht the press are mean to boris.

I dont think they have started yet. he should be charged with urdering those people in old peoplees homes.

She is incapable of debating. She just cutnpastes articles from the far right fringes. You have done well to get a comment out of her. I think her "point" is tht the press are mean to boris.

I dont think they have started yet. he should be charged with urdering those people in old peoplees homes.

Says it all. A personal attack.

After all, you are legendary on USMB.

:threadjacked:

In that one he was not alone. It was done just about everywhere. That includes Scotland, France and Germany I think and just about everywhere else. Now was this just a whole lot of accidents or them getting out of having to pay pensions and care.

This is the way Modern Politics is Done​

By tying up government with trivial matters making it almost impossible for them to do their job, they can mask the big issues by blowing up out of all proportion unimportant actions. When it comes to the next election the Labour opposition can then cite what the current government failed to achieve. The concept is not new. We saw the exact same process during President Trumps' time in office. He was permanently bombarded with accusations and girl scandals, impeachments, FBI investigations and court cases all of which disappeared once he left office.

Lord Daniel Moylan in his interview talked about Boris being called a liar at every opportunity. This has been a relentless witch hunt going back to when Boris was first elected.

Laura Kuenssberg, who has been leading the charge since the beginning, wrote an article in May 2021 with the Title, Boris Johnson: What is the PM's relationship with the truth?

Can you see a pattern here?

Boris Johnson has a lot on his plate, with the threat of War in the Ukraine to the Northern Ireland protocol issue, there are certainly bigger issues than CAKE.​

There is clearly a witch hunt going on.​

Yes, it's all the opposition can do, full blown hissy fit. And Starmers little speech on his plans, lol. It's full on shit show over here, looks like they've pick up on America's Democrat pussyness.

Yes, it's all the opposition can do, full blown hissy fit. And Starmers little speech on his plans, lol. It's full on shit show over here, looks like they've pick up on America's Democrat pussyness.

It’s all about cake isn’t it?

Even if a nuclear missile was headed towards London.

And the dark lord Dominic Cummings, out for revenge.

Well well well. What a fucking mess we have today.

Lord Macdonald doesnt come across as a pitchfork kind of guy.
Once again Johnson is caught lying and once again his ministers are publicly destroyed for parroting his lies.

He knew that Pincher is a sex pest and appointed him to a position in charge of MPs welfare. And then lies about what he knew.

Defend that .

nb I am fucking loving this and I hope the tories keep johnson for as long as possible.j

It just gets better and better.
Sunak and Javid both gone.
Will the criminal in No 10 be on his way next ?
He has tried to bluff it out tonight but I just cant see it.
Will he pick up the revolver and blow his miserable brains out ?

Sunak and Javid can just go back to Goldman Sachs but the rest of them are hugely untalented and would struggle to find work in the real world.

Forum List

Back