The Big Lie

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.
We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?
Neither of those were conspiracy theories.
Neither was Russian interference, Ukrainian strong Arm attempt or the attempt to halt the EC vote count by Congress.
PA.s Senate wrote Pence and asked not to certify their electors. That is not strong arming. Pence ignored them. FACT.
Kim Ward, the Senate Majority Leader signed the letter b/c she stated her house would be bombed if she didn't sign the letter.

The death of our democracy, will likely suck for everyone. And I want to put the blame where it belongs.

So dramatic. You’re just upset that you guy lost.

Cry for me some more. I enjoy it. :laugh:

We can all see that you are afraid to address the points raised.

You are quite comfortable with derailing the thread into personal insults.

Almost like it is a tactic you use when you know that you cannot actually refute the points raised.

Go raise your points with the proper authorities. They already told you that you lost.

There’s nothing that can be said or done that will convince you that your guy lost.

So I say enjoy the next four years and keep those MAGA tears flowing for me. :itsok:

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Just to clarify, so you think the government should force left wing media to give equal time to Republicans? That's what you're saying?

The Fairness Doctrine never did that either. Broadcast networks had to give time for opposing opinions but not equal time. Possible when there were three networks, not today.

Fair enough, Republicans don't need equal time on left wing networks, just the ability to respond would do it.

So that's what you want, Sealy?
Yes. I would love Republicans to come on MSNBC at the end of a show and explain why Rachel Maddow is full of shit and I wish Randi Rhodes was allowed to go on for 4 hours right after Rush. She was just as popular as he was on the radio. In head to head markets, she beat Rush. But putting that liberal bullshit was not what the 6 corporations wanted. Instead they put a guy just like rush on after rush. Then another guy just like rush on after him. Brainwashing.

Yes, I would love one radio station that has Rush and Randi on it. Give her the shittiest hours of the day I'm sure but still I'm sure out of 24 hours she could get better ratings than whatever they have on at that shitty hour. But they'd rather not have her on and you know it.

There is no need for liberal talk radio. I find it hard to believe that her ratings were ever good.
What a ignorant one sided thing to say correll. There is no need for liberal talk radio? What about for guys like me who ride around in our cars? Why do only you cons get 24 hours of con talk on whatever channel Rush was on before he died?

You have no need for liberal talk radio but that's because you are brainwashed and one sided.

Wait a minute. This reminds me of affirmative action. You also claim there is no need for it too even though there is a need for it. And there are no liberal talk radio shows on the radio so clearly something is a foul here. We're being brainwashed. And meanwhile you claim the media is liberal. What a joke.

So 95% of corporate America is white, you see no problem there. And 95% of the media is owned and controlled by 8 conservative companies and you see no problem with that.

Thank god for MSNBC

Comcast Corp, the parent company of NBC, has bought out Microsoft Corp's 50 percent stake in MSNBC.com for a reported $300 million to assume full control of the news website.

But even MSNBC is corporate owned and controlled. You know the deep state Republicans you guys complain about? Guys like that own MSNBC. So they give us one liberal channel and they even control that channel. Notice it never talks about illegal employers? Hardly talks about labor and unions? Never bad talks the bankers, oil companies and healthcare giants?

The death of our democracy, will likely suck for everyone. And I want to put the blame where it belongs.

Almost like it is a tactic you use when you know that you cannot actually refute the points raised.

Go raise your points with the proper authorities. They already told you that you lost.

There’s nothing that can be said or done that will convince you that your guy lost.

So I say enjoy the next four years and keep those MAGA tears flowing for me. :itsok:

So why are you in the thread then?

Rhetorical question.

To derail the thread into pointless partisan smears to prevent or bury any real discussion of the flaws of the election.

You are here to troll, because you know that the election was flawed and you WANT flawed elections, because you know that in a honest debate of ideas, that you would lose badly.

LOL, poor Democrats, you just have no access to broadcast media. LOL. What a propagandist you are
I'm sorry but when the media is deregulated in the 90's and 95% of it is now owned by a handful of mega corporations. The internet is horrible for spreading misinformation but also thank god for it too because otherwise we'd all be brainwashed by companies like

About 15 billionaires and six corporations own most of the U.S. media outlets. The biggest media conglomerates in America are AT&T, Comcast, The Walt Disney Company, National Amusements (which includes Viacom Inc.

And they have you convinced they are liberal. Meanwhile the gap between us and the billionaires keeps getting wider and your side encourages that widening gap.

So you defend the media because you defend the billionaires and mega corporations. Right?

And you don't even realize it.

What the fuck? You think the media is not left? How far left do you lean? Can you even walk?

Just to clarify, so you think the government should force left wing media to give equal time to Republicans? That's what you're saying?

The Fairness Doctrine never did that either. Broadcast networks had to give time for opposing opinions but not equal time. Possible when there were three networks, not today.

Fair enough, Republicans don't need equal time on left wing networks, just the ability to respond would do it.

Don't forget AM radio is a broadcast media and Faux OAN and NewsMaxine would all be subject too. But in all honesty both audiences are so entrenched that the oppositions message would be just a fucking joke anyway.

Yes. I would love Republicans to come on MSNBC at the end of a show and explain why Rachel Maddow is full of shit and I wish Randi Rhodes was allowed to go on for 4 hours right after Rush. She was just as popular as he was on the radio. In head to head markets, she beat Rush. But putting that liberal bullshit was not what the 6 corporations wanted. Instead they put a guy just like rush on after rush. Then another guy just like rush on after him. Brainwashing.

Yes, I would love one radio station that has Rush and Randi on it. Give her the shittiest hours of the day I'm sure but still I'm sure out of 24 hours she could get better ratings than whatever they have on at that shitty hour. But they'd rather not have her on and you know it.

There is no need for liberal talk radio. I find it hard to believe that her ratings were ever good.
What a ignorant one sided thing to say correll. There is no need for liberal talk radio? What about for guys like me who ride around in our cars? Why do only you cons get 24 hours of con talk on whatever channel Rush was on before he died?

You have no need for liberal talk radio but that's because you are brainwashed and one sided.

Wait a minute. This reminds me of affirmative action. You also claim there is no need for it too even though there is a need for it. And there are no liberal talk radio shows on the radio so clearly something is a foul here. We're being brainwashed. And meanwhile you claim the media is liberal. What a joke.
The guys that drive around all day are not enough of the market. You need the people that are sitting in an office or sitting at home, and in huge numbers.

Teh libs doing that, get their world view validated CONSTANTLY from every mainstream media source. They are not constantly being bombarded by propaganda that assumes they are stupid and wacist and evul.

They are not going to go out of their way, to listen to Talk Radio that provides much needed push back for that shit. Because they don't get that shit directed at them.

Rhetorical question.

To derail the thread into pointless partisan smears to prevent or bury any real discussion of the flaws of the election.

You are here to troll, because you know that the election was flawed and you WANT flawed elections, because you know that in a honest debate of ideas, that you would lose badly.

I’m here because I think it’s amusing to see the Trumpster crybabies whining about their candidate losing.

:crybaby:

Leftists are on the show on Fox. It's not like leftist media. There are also a whole lot more leftist media than Fox.

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, do you?

BTW, Rush is dead.

And Randy Rhodes is a nut job, she's funny. I listened to her on Air America before it went off the air.

One show she was hung up on "Sean Hannity says he's a journalist!" She said it over and over. She kept interrupting other segments and saying that.

It was hilarious, and anyone who actually listens to Hannity knows it's a lie. Hannity repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist, he's a commentator.

The woman is a total loon. I'd love to see her on Fox.

Rush not so much since he's dead. Ich ...

They were. I loved Air America. Sad that it went out of business. The point is, whatever channel Rush was on, they have 24 hours to fill. It's obvious that there is a slow 4 hours during the night or day where a liberal talk show would get better ratings than whatever they have on now. Us liberals have no show to listen to. Trust me, there is a market out there.

But like Air America, whatever channel Rush was on, is a conservative radio channel. No question about it. It's not fair and balanced. Same with every show on Fox. You could say the same thing about MSNBC. It's got a liberal slant.

I would love a new channel that has liberal and conservative shows throughout the day. Whoever is number 1 gets the 8pm time slot.

Talk Radio flourished because it was a counter point to the conventional wisdom pushed by the MSM.

Liberals already get their voices "heard" in MSM, and pop culture.

THey have no need for a counter point.
Fuck that. I should have some political talk to listen to just like you do. There is a market for it but you're ok with the corporations controlling/censoring it because you're ok with censoring talk you don't like. I get it.

You're being lied to just like everyone else.

No, her ratings were not good, but she was funny as shit. She belongs on the air or in a mental institution. Those aren't mutually exclusive ...

LOL, poor Democrats, you just have no access to broadcast media. LOL. What a propagandist you are
I'm sorry but when the media is deregulated in the 90's and 95% of it is now owned by a handful of mega corporations. The internet is horrible for spreading misinformation but also thank god for it too because otherwise we'd all be brainwashed by companies like

About 15 billionaires and six corporations own most of the U.S. media outlets. The biggest media conglomerates in America are AT&T, Comcast, The Walt Disney Company, National Amusements (which includes Viacom Inc.

And they have you convinced they are liberal. Meanwhile the gap between us and the billionaires keeps getting wider and your side encourages that widening gap.

So you defend the media because you defend the billionaires and mega corporations. Right?

And you don't even realize it.

What the fuck? You think the media is not left? How far left do you lean? Can you even walk?
It's only left socially. Not fiscally.

Rhetorical question.

I’m here because I think it’s amusing to see the Trumpster crybabies whining about their candidate losing.

:crybaby:

And again, you make no on topic comments at all, and instead make several personal attacks.

You fear this discussion taking place. You are here to troll and shut it down.

They were. I loved Air America. Sad that it went out of business. The point is, whatever channel Rush was on, they have 24 hours to fill. It's obvious that there is a slow 4 hours during the night or day where a liberal talk show would get better ratings than whatever they have on now. Us liberals have no show to listen to. Trust me, there is a market out there.

But like Air America, whatever channel Rush was on, is a conservative radio channel. No question about it. It's not fair and balanced. Same with every show on Fox. You could say the same thing about MSNBC. It's got a liberal slant.

I would love a new channel that has liberal and conservative shows throughout the day. Whoever is number 1 gets the 8pm time slot.

Talk Radio flourished because it was a counter point to the conventional wisdom pushed by the MSM.

It flourished because the hate filled rhetoric is like opium to some people. It's addictive qualities have made it's way to Main Stream Neo-GOP land.

Rhetorical question.

sure its flawed, but its the least flawed in history:

Air America was funny as shit. I listened to it regularly. Especially Randy Rhodes. That was one mental chick

How was the 2020 election different from the 2016 election?

No, her ratings were not good, but she was funny as shit. She belongs on the air or in a mental institution. Those aren't mutually exclusive ...
She was great. You only don't like her because you lean so far right. Trust me because I'm a moderate centrist who leans left. Like you I'm white, male, well off, educated, working, saving enough to be able to retire. I have no reason to lie for the left. You however, see things the way you do because you are a white, male, well off, entitled racist homophobe.

In other words you're the kind of guy Fox and Trump dupe. I see how/why it works on you guys but it didn't work on me no matter how much money I have.

Air America was funny as shit. I listened to it regularly. Especially Randy Rhodes. That was one mental chick
Rush was funny too.

Fuck that. I should have some political talk to listen to just like you do. There is a market for it but you're ok with the corporations controlling/censoring it because you're ok with censoring talk you don't like. I get it.

You're being lied to just like everyone else.

I didn't cancel her. I would be fine with you having such a show to listen to. I just don't see how it could survive as normal talk radio.

Maybe as satellite radio.

My point is that I don't see why there would be such a market and the failure of lib talk radio seems to support my view on it.

Forum List

Back