The Big Lie

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.
We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?
Neither of those were conspiracy theories.
Neither was Russian interference, Ukrainian strong Arm attempt or the attempt to halt the EC vote count by Congress.
PA.s Senate wrote Pence and asked not to certify their electors. That is not strong arming. Pence ignored them. FACT.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

That did not happen. K?

That did not happen. K?
It did happen, and here are all the people repeating that lie, including you.

LoL

You lost. Deal with it.

asaratis and Correll are having a hard time dealing with reality.

:itsok:
When fraud is proven you will have that problem, not them. You will also be a traitor for backing an illegitimate administration.
Any day now. :itsok:
Less than a month.
Prepare to be disappointed in a month. :itsok:
Arizona will not disappoint me. It will disappoint many.

We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?
We have dead Americans in the Benghazi mess...so how you libs find it so easy to bring it up as a conspiracy is bewildering at best....

LoL

You lost. Deal with it.

When fraud is proven you will have that problem, not them. You will also be a traitor for backing an illegitimate administration.
Less than a month.
You had better prepare yourself....

They were trying their best to discredit Trumpybear for sure, just like the Old GOP tried to do to Obama.

The NEO-GOP is trying to discredit our Constitution and our tradition of free Democratic elections.
The people in power have been shitting on our Constitution. Trump tried to stop that.

No way Zippy. They were shitting on the Donald and his Cult using the Constitution and the voting booth. It is why the Neo-GOP no longer have faith in the Constitution or Free Election of the People.

LoL

You lost. Deal with it.

Less than a month.
Given the fact that it's a Trumpster "audit" company, I'm guessing it will "conclude" that Trump got 90% of the vote :laugh:

Forum List

Back