Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the Harris is larger than Biden on the hat?

View attachment 374595
That is because Kamala Harris IS the candidate for President, Creepy Joe is Senile and IF elected they will have him stand down because like everyone else the Democrats KNOW Creepy Joe is Senile and then Harris takes over. A vote FOR Biden is ACTUALLY a vote for Harris to be President.

I should add that during the Democrat Primary thing in the California vote Kamala Harris got 7% in her OWN State, they might vote for her for Senate but the 7% total says that even Californian Democrats DON'T want Kamala Harris in The White House.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't wear hats like that, but I will put in another $10.00 above my next donation anyway.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the Harris is larger than Biden on the hat?

View attachment 374595
That is because Kamala Harris IS the candidate for President, Creepy Joe is Senile and IF elected they will have him stand down because like everyone else the Democrats KNOW Creepy Joe is Senile and then Harris takes over. A vote FOR Biden is ACTUALLY a vote for Harris to be President.

I should add that during the Democrat Primary thing in the California vote Kamala Harris got 7% in her OWN State, they might vote for her for Senate but the 7% total says that even Californian Democrats DON'T want Kamala Harris in The White House.
Anyone can die tonight, even you. I want Harris in the WH, you must mean tramp isn't happy with her pick.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
I never had a politician’s name on any article of clothing I’ve owned and I never will

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List