The Biden/Harris Hat

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Anyone notice that the Harris is larger than Biden on the hat?

1597346929322.png

View attachment 374595

That is because Kamala Harris IS the candidate for President, Creepy Joe is Senile and IF elected they will have him stand down because like everyone else the Democrats KNOW Creepy Joe is Senile and then Harris takes over. A vote FOR Biden is ACTUALLY a vote for Harris to be President.

I should add that during the Democrat Primary thing in the California vote Kamala Harris got 7% in her OWN State, they might vote for her for Senate but the 7% total says that even Californian Democrats DON'T want Kamala Harris in The White House.

Don't wear hats like that, but I will put in another $10.00 above my next donation anyway.

View attachment 374595

That is because Kamala Harris IS the candidate for President, Creepy Joe is Senile and IF elected they will have him stand down because like everyone else the Democrats KNOW Creepy Joe is Senile and then Harris takes over. A vote FOR Biden is ACTUALLY a vote for Harris to be President.

I should add that during the Democrat Primary thing in the California vote Kamala Harris got 7% in her OWN State, they might vote for her for Senate but the 7% total says that even Californian Democrats DON'T want Kamala Harris in The White House.

Anyone can die tonight, even you. I want Harris in the WH, you must mean tramp isn't happy with her pick.

I never had a politician’s name on any article of clothing I’ve owned and I never will

Forum List

Back