The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

It's Chi-Na's fault.
]Trump saved millions with his fast response and the Trump Shot he gave the world.

Rump's incompetence cost minimally 200.000 lives. Don't believe it? We are 4% of the world's population with 20% of the world's COVID death. Helluva job Trumpy Bear! :rolleyes-41:

Hopefully he dies a miserable, lonely, broke old man in prison and collects on his karma - BIGLY

That's:
- 40 full size passenger planes
- 2 9/11s
- More than all the Union army deaths at Antietam
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

You know lying doesn't change the fact that You and the rest of the tRump murderers ares responsible for 350k dead in 8 months and are responsible for 95% of the deaths going forward.

Your attempting to shift the blame is, of course, typical Republican denial and whining after, once again, screwing up the economy, international relations, health care, you try to blame Democrats who're actively cleaning up your mess, for the mess.

I realize stupid is the only look you've got but, maybe, if you'd wear a mask you could reduce both the covid spread and your obvious idiocy.

Covid??
I thought it went away... the news don't seem to talk about it much anymore.

Yep... just looked at CNN.com right now.
Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
Just one story...and that is something about some vials went bad in a refrigerator somewhere..
NYT.com...
One story, a very small update not much larger than a postage stamp.

So there you have it, just like the Iraq/Afghan war dropped out of sight the day Obama took office... COVID is a thing of the past for the media

Funny, the front page at CNN shows 9 COVID related stories.

Didn't need to look further to know you are just full of crap.

Biden supporters can dish it out, but can't take it back. Weak.
How come all the rightie loons have avatars with the American flag or bald eagle and have the word 'patriot' or 'eagle' in their handle? Like it somehow validates their opinion or they are somehiw more 'patriotic than others. Without even reading a post they usually end up being the antithesis of a patriot.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Seriously?..okay we'll play..how many died under Trump's watch?

Trump isn't president anymore. Why do you not care about the 8,000+ Americans who've died from Covid while Joe Biden threw a party for himself?

Trump isn't president anymore. He stopped being president back in Feb 2020. Thankfully Biden is doing the job of President that Trump never bothered to attempt.

Just think, if you idiots hadn't supported Trump's anti-science anti-americanism he might still be president. How stupid do you feel now?

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Trump isn't president anymore. Why do you not care about the 8,000+ Americans who've died from Covid while Joe Biden threw a party for himself?

Trump isn't president anymore. He stopped being president back in Feb 2020. Thankfully Biden is doing the job of President that Trump never bothered to attempt.

Just think, if you idiots hadn't supported Trump's anti-science anti-americanism he might still be president. How stupid do you feel now?
How's all that science working out for California, sparky? :laughing0301:

How come all the rightie loons have avatars with the American flag or bald eagle and have the word 'patriot' or 'eagle' in their handle? Like it somehow validates their opinion or they are somehiw more 'patriotic than others. Without even reading a post they usually end up being the antithesis of a patriot.
North Korea calls itself the DEMOCRATIC peoples REPUBLIC of Korea.

For the same reason.

Because we fucking feel like it. Pussy.

SOP for the GOP. The Bush Recession was Obama's fault this time 12 years ago too.

Some things never change.
Marines? Army? You are such a patriot which one?

I was 13 when the National Guard opened fire on the students in Ohio. I was part of several years of Americans who didn't even have to register for the draft. I came that close to joining the Marines with a couple of friends in late 1979, but my parents, both of whom served in occupied Germany, talked me out of it.

Because we fucking feel like it. Pussy.
Good on ya Wimp.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

How's all that science working out for California, sparky? :laughing0301:

The "science" numnuts, is working fine.
The "stupid" as you so well demonstrate, is what needs to be beaten.

So how do we defeat "Trump Stupid?"

A lot of Americans are dying under Biden's watch....sadly.

You of all people should have known better than to swallow this pathetic OP hook, line and sinker. Sad man, just sad :confused:
Dr. I'm just giving back what the left gave Trump. That's all, settle down Tiger.

Show me where they blamed him for 8K+ deaths in his first two days due a continuing year long health crisis.

Forum List

Back