The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

It is Biden's lack of a response and his incompetence that lead to this unacceptable death toll. They all could have been prevented with minimal Presidential leadership. And the nightmare begins.
I presume you're talking about the first 400,000 deaths. More than from WWI, or WWII.

It's Chi-Na's fault.
]Trump saved millions with his fast response and the Trump Shot he gave the world.

Rump's incompetence cost minimally 200.000 lives. Don't believe it? We are 4% of the world's population with 20% of the world's COVID death. Helluva job Trumpy Bear! :rolleyes-41:

Hopefully he dies a miserable, lonely, broke old man in prison and collects on his karma - BIGLY
The U.S is not even in the top 10 of worst hit countries.
Most died in Democrat run States where they insisted on putting infected patients into residential homes (70% of all deaths).
Trump did a fantastic job and created so many ventillators that he was able to send them to developing nations in Latin America and Asia.
Also, the death rate in America was greatly exagerrated and included deaths from road accidents and gunshot wounds. This practice stop now in order to lower the death count.

It is Biden's lack of a response and his incompetence that lead to this unacceptable death toll. They all could have been prevented with minimal Presidential leadership. And the nightmare begins.
I presume you're talking about the first 400,000 deaths. More than from WWI, or WWII.
Trump let each State make their own laws.
The Democrat States account for the bulk of those deaths.
Cuomo praised Trump and said he delivered on everything he asked for.

Or am I talking about the 400,000 additional people that would have died had it not been for President Trump's swift and decisive response. If it wasn't for President Trump we wouldn't even be thinking about having a vaccine.

BREAKING!: trump cultists believe that the virus can be eliminated in one day! (why didn't trump do so, then?)
Tell us who the president is and who is responsible libber?? Biden is the savior right?

Biden promised America he would stop Covid, arrives at the White House with no plan, 177 dying from Covid each hour on Biden's watch.
To be more accurate..he came to the White House and found no plan..

That's been debunked many times already, including by Fauci and CNN. That you're still telling the lie is indicative of a total lack of self-awareness and an extremely inferior intelligence. Keep it up.
Trump had a distribution system to get shots in arms all set up?..in the right wings universe of alternate facts maybe.

Last edited:
Most died in Democrat run States where they insisted on putting infected patients into residential homes (70% of all deaths).
Trump did a fantastic job and created so many ventillators that he was able to send them to developing nations in Latin America and Asia.
Also, the death rate in America was greatly exagerrated and included deaths from road accidents and gunshot wounds. This practice stop now in order to lower the death count.

Oh there is so much bullshit in a single post. The US isn't just in the top 10, the US is number 1.

That's where it started. Trump thought he would screw the democratic states by doing nothing for the states.

Then the virus migrated to the red states, that are now the ones burning brightest with the coronavirus;.

Texas has topped New York.

10,000 since Biden was "inaugurated". He threw a party for himself and infected a few hundred of our troops.

That's where it started. Trump thought he would screw the democratic states by doing nothing for the states.

Then the virus migrated to the red states, that are now the ones burning brightest with the coronavirus;.

Texas has topped New York.
Trump delivered everything that the States asked for. He even sent them medical ships, which they cynically didn't use as they wanted carnage on election year.

Oh there is so much bullshit in a single post. The US isn't just in the top 10, the US is number 1.

Another idiot who doesn't get the concept of "per capita"

Or am I talking about the 400,000 additional people that would have died had it not been for President Trump's swift and decisive response.

Maybe you should PM each other so you aren't on opposite pages.

One says Trump took decisive action, the other says Trump left it up to the states.

You two work out the lies, and get back to me.

Or am I talking about the 400,000 additional people that would have died had it not been for President Trump's swift and decisive response.

Maybe you should PM each other so you aren't on opposite pages.

One says Trump took decisive action, the other says Trump left it up to the states.

You two work out the lies, and get back to me.
He left it up to the States and provided Federal help.
Whatever they asked for, he delivered.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Trump had a distribution system to get shots in arms all set up?..maybe in the right wings universe of alternate facts maybe.

Good thing Trump wasn't in charge of the european invasion in WW 2. His D-day plan would have ended with getting the ammunition onto the beaches of Normandy, and then left it up to the individual generals to work out how to get the bullets into the Germans.

That's:
- 40 full size passenger planes
- 2 9/11s
- More than all the Union army deaths at Antietam
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Not only that Canada is very upset because Biden killed the pipeline. Canada had workers in it as did the USA, and all the money and equipment already invested in it, Biden wiped out for nothing but his desire to hurt us and help the towel heads. Shameful.

Trump had a distribution system to get shots in arms all set up?..maybe in the right wings universe of alternate facts maybe.

Good thing Trump wasn't in charge of the european invasion in WW 2. His D-day plan would have ended with getting the ammunition onto the beaches of Normandy, and then left it up to the individual generals to work out how to get the bullets into the Germans.
Leave to a Trumptard to think there is some kind of comparison in that..

10,000 since Biden was "inaugurated". He threw a party for himself and infected a few hundred of our troops.
I hope you have a link to that.

It sounds so much like bullshit, i'll give you a chance to prove it before I unleash the wrath of Kahn.

So, you'd tackle Covid in rural Montana with the same guidelines in place as in central New York.
I'm from Europe and they are doing the same. Different rules in different States. Compared to the severity.
22 million Americans had Swine Flu before Obama and Biden called a National Emergency.

Forum List

Back