The Biden Bomb

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Biden got roughly HALF the viewers Trump got for his SOTU address which seems odd for the most popular president in history no?

Biden got roughly HALF the viewers Trump got for his SOTU address which seems odd for the most popular president in history no?
That's just because it's human nature to watch a train wreck. Trump was popular to watch for the same reason people tune in to the Kardashians.

• Banned
That's just because it's human nature to watch a train wreck. Trump was popular to watch for the same reason people tune in to the Kardashians.
People watch the Kardashians for Dat ass. Presumably since Biden is a big one he too should get viewers no?

LoL!

Worrying about the ratings for a congressional address...the OP needs a hobby.
Says the troll who couldn't wait to argue about the size of any crowd at a Trump gathering

Trump still has rallies?
If I leave my child in a car unattended I may goto jail. If I send my child into America unattended Biden will put them in a cage worse than being left in a car.

Isn't it fun to post irrelevant shit!?

Forum List

Back