The Best NRA Ad Of All Time!

No, this ad is not a good idea.
Why not? It's politics, a little more heated than before but both sides are ramping up the rhetoric. It won't surprise me if we (generally speaking) have to deal with serious spasmodic acts of violence from both sides but sometimes that's what it takes to restore some semblance of rationality and reason as innocents suffer the righteous wrath of those who are not righteous by any stretch of the imagination. Sometimes extreme acts of violence shock us back to sanity.
I'm not saying this is what I want to have happen, simply pointing out human patterns and human behavior mechanisms.

Why not? It's politics, a little more heated than before but both sides are ramping up the rhetoric. It won't surprise me if we (generally speaking) have to deal with serious spasmodic acts of violence from both sides but sometimes that's what it takes to restore some semblance of rationality and reason as innocents suffer the righteous wrath of those who are not righteous by any stretch of the imagination. Sometimes extreme acts of violence shock us back to sanity.
I'm not saying this is what I want to have happen, simply pointing out human patterns and human behavior mechanisms.
I love it when the left goes bat shit crazy with threats to our President, his family and Congressional leaders, then people try to blame both sides for the violent rhetoric. The left is calling for riots, beatdowns, and all the Conservatives are doing is buying up guns and ammo, just in case. We pray for better times, but prepare for the worse. Happy 4th of July everyone, as Freedom rings, since Donald Trump has been elected. We were that close, to being totalitarian but the US citizens woke up. God bless America.

I love it when the left goes bat shit crazy with threats to our President, his family and Congressional leaders, then people try to blame both sides for the violent rhetoric. The left is calling for riots, beatdowns, and all the Conservatives are doing is buying up guns and ammo, just in case. We pray for better times, but prepare for the worse. Happy 4th of July everyone, as Freedom rings, since Donald Trump has been elected. We were that close, to being totalitarian but the US citizens woke up. God bless America.
I didn't say the right was committing the violent acts I said it was a future possibility with the ramped up rhetoric. Maybe you skipped reading comprehension in grade school? :dunno:

I didn't say the right was committing the violent acts I said it was a future possibility with the ramped up rhetoric. Maybe you skipped reading comprehension in grade school? :dunno:
Yes, we will continue to protect ourselves from the faithful Democrats that believe violence is the way to move forward.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the mass assassination attempt has disappeared from the news?

Yes, we will continue to protect ourselves from the faithful Democrats that believe violence is the way to move forward.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the mass assassination attempt has disappeared from the news?
Missed my point but then again I expected that here........

"Winston"? Why didn't your parents just name you "Jeeves" so you'd never miss any butler jobs?
huh_zps297f809f.png

As a proud NRA Life member I love the message!

God bless the NRA. God damn the Libtards that don't understand the point she is making. Of course Liberals don't understand much of anything so what else is new?

Forum List

Back