The Beer Thread!

I had Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale this weekend. Not bad. I'm not a huge Henry's fan, but it was a decent beer.

I saw the ad during the SB for Michelob Ultra Amber. Anyone tried that? It sounds interesting... I might try some.

Anybody else here ever drink Shaeffer?-

"The one beer to have when you're having
more than one"?

Since they'se $4.99 a twelve pack around here,
where I live, they're at the tops o' my list!

USViking said:
Anybody else here ever drink Shaeffer?-

"The one beer to have when you're having
more than one"?

Since they'se $4.99 a twelve pack around here,
where I live, they're at the tops o' my list!
Many years ago, it gave me headaches, I guess there's a reason it's so cheap. :D

Manu: I've never even heard of boddingtons.

Mr. P said:
Many years ago, it gave me headaches, I guess there's a reason it's so cheap. :D

Manu: I've never even heard of boddingtons.

english....comes in a yellow can....from manchester. ....i would recomend it to you but since you don't like my taste in movies i am concerned you may not like my choice in beers.....it is a thick golden ale.....i can't drink enough of them my self

http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/beer/Boddingtons.htm

ive found anything on draft isnt too bad. getting ready to get my kegerator running again for my birthday coming up next month!! but with slight modifications... made it to where i can run two kegs instead of one

manu1959 said:
you are a good guy if ya can't find it let me know i will fed x you a case......is that even legal?
We had a "no ship wine" law. I think they got rid of it, finally. Don't know about beer. I'll look around for it locally.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
What size kegs are you using???
I can fit three in my Kegerator (altered fridge), because I use the soda kegs.
Works out great for home brewed beer and is easier on the wallet to have the brewery fill up.
ill be using 1/4 kegs. we used to have a large fridge, but up here in this little apt we have it wouldnt have worked out. a nice mid size would be great though.

havent used cornys before. i thought those were mostly for homebrews.

hey JB, can i get cornys filled with miller products, or do they do them in home brew or micros? going to a ball lock system wouldnt be that hard to do

JOKER96BRAVO said:
You'll have to ask your local Miller distributor, I don't know why you would want to unless you actually live close to where they brew it. It's already
pasteurized when it gets to the bottling company.
thats what i was thinking, but we dont have one around here. i think ill stick to the 1/4's

Last night while watching the rest of House on tape:

657.jpg

cause of the commercials...yuk...way too salty...then tried Natural Light by Anheuser Bush....better than Bud or Coors light and a hellava lot cheaper...hoo rah for Bus(c)h kinda sorta a pun here! ...sorry :cof:

gop_jeff said:
I didn't drink any beer all weekend. What is wrong with me?!?

either ya were bored with it or moma(wifey) put the quash on it!.Tis nice to be single.... :cof:

Forum List

Back