The Beer Thread!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Haven't had one I can stand to drink more than one of.
That goes for lambic as well (unless homemade.)
They do tend to be pretty sweet. I had a really good raspberry cider somewhere... I actually think the gf ordered it, but after a second one I wanted beer again.

Mr. P said:
Honestly, Dos Equis is about all I’ve had, it was okay, but I didn’t like it enough to buy it outside of the typical Mexican restaurant, too pricey.

Now, some of the best beer I’ve ever had was from a micro brewery out west.
It was their brew as I recall, dark and delicious.

Sierra Nevada Brewery by any chance would it? Sierra nevada Ale? Have a little stock there...Please say yes...if not oh well back to the drawing board...sigh!

gop_jeff said:
That's about the only Michelob I'll drink. :thup:

and risking being attacked as a know it all..however while between jobs in high tech and going into Law enforcement I was a manager for Thrifty Drug Stores liquor Dept...well Michelob was originally manufactured as a cheap beer to compete with Milwaukees Best...It did not do well so they raised the price to a premium Beer and it took off like a bandit...Just food for thought! :dunno:

archangel said:
Sierra Nevada Brewery by any chance would it? Sierra nevada Ale? Have a little stock there...Please say yes...if not oh well back to the drawing board...sigh!
I have no idea, arch. It was in a hotel, but I don't even remember the state. That was not uncommon though, I traveled so much, there were mornings I'd wake and NOT know what town/state I was in, honest, I'd look at the phone book to find out.

Mr. P said:
I have no idea, arch. It was in a hotel, but I don't even remember the state. That was not uncommon though, I traveled so much, there were mornings I'd wake and NOT know what town/state I was in, honest, I'd look at the phone book to find out.

I understand...been there done that...just wishful thinking on my part...sigh :D

archangel said:
Quit sidding with the amateurs Mr.P ya are really a old fart too...or did ya lose it somewhere along the line!....LOL

[boss hat=on]

Stop instigating, and get off people's jocks, okay? It's not funny. If it's humour, nobody else or few else 'get it'. Not cute, Not funny. Just be normal.

[/hat]

Mr. P said:
Honestly, Dos Equis is about all I’ve had, it was okay, but I didn’t like it enough to buy it outside of the typical Mexican restaurant, too pricey.

Now, some of the best beer I’ve ever had was from a micro brewery out west.
It was their brew as I recall, dark and delicious.

Try Brahma...it's Brazilian...good beer, smooth and light for an amber.....

Fat Tire = tastes bad. Lots of taste - but not my cup of tea.

You'll all laugh at me...but one of my favourite beers, when ICE Cold? Michelob Ultra. Yeah...I know. :(

But I DO like yuengling - oldest brewery in American it is. :D

is.php

gop_jeff said:
Awesome! :thup:

I have to say, though, my favorite American beer is Sam Adams.

Ever had Sam Jackson?

Good motherfucking choice, motherfucker! Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel L. Jackson! It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!
is.php

archangel said:
Gamma Delta Psi...el cheapo's like most in college have to deal with...me thinks ya are either a phoney...or momma and daddy paid your bills...Gamma Delta Psi...the original "Animal House".... :mm:

MUST you continue to be such a jackass? My god. Just
anj_stfu.gif
for once in your life.
smilies-29231.png

<i>*Drags soap box off - I'm finished now. Sorry for the interruption*

Forum List

Back