The Baseball Hall of Fame has to fix things

Three, Rose must wait until after death for inclusion into the HoF.

thats fucked.in fact all th eplayers that go into the hall have really let me down.If i was a future hall fo famer,i would be saying -i caanot accept this until pete rose is allowed into the hall of fame.just ONCE I would like to see a player that has balls to say that.

If you are going to let in the PED cheaters you need to let in the gambling cheaters first.....Shoeless Joe and Pete Rose

Not so, if they did the PED's when Baseball was very ambiguous about PED's being against the rules of the game.

The black sox knew throwing the games were wrong and against the rules, and Rose knew he couldnt bet on baseball and the MLB has a zero tolerance policy on it(the result of the Black sox scandal).

One also has to realize that the Black sox were paid to throw the series, PED use is to win games, and while it ruins the integrity of the stats, it is less impacting on the integrity of the game (i.e. people do them to hit more homeruns pitch more strikeouts, not less.)

Cheaters are cheaters

Rose was banned from baseball because his gambling "might" cause him to cheat
Shoeless Joe took money from gamblers but put up big numbers in the Series

Bonds, Clemmons, Sosa and company actually DID cheat and received monster contracts for inflated performance numbers

PEDS impact more than stats. A juiced player is winning games that should have been lost. A juiced player gets a roster spot and the expense of a clean player. A juiced player gets million dollar contracts at the expense of the clean players

you left out Mcguire. Bonds,Mcguire,sosa and clemons should never have gottne even the votes that they got to be in the hall and never should be in there,they disgraced the game taking drugs.Rose never did any of that stuff.betting on games and taking drugs to absuce your numbers are worlds apart from each other.

Not so, if they did the PED's when Baseball was very ambiguous about PED's being against the rules of the game.

The black sox knew throwing the games were wrong and against the rules, and Rose knew he couldnt bet on baseball and the MLB has a zero tolerance policy on it(the result of the Black sox scandal).

One also has to realize that the Black sox were paid to throw the series, PED use is to win games, and while it ruins the integrity of the stats, it is less impacting on the integrity of the game (i.e. people do them to hit more homeruns pitch more strikeouts, not less.)

Cheaters are cheaters

Rose was banned from baseball because his gambling "might" cause him to cheat
Shoeless Joe took money from gamblers but put up big numbers in the Series

Bonds, Clemmons, Sosa and company actually DID cheat and received monster contracts for inflated performance numbers

PEDS impact more than stats. A juiced player is winning games that should have been lost. A juiced player gets a roster spot and the expense of a clean player. A juiced player gets million dollar contracts at the expense of the clean players

you left out Mcguire. Bonds,Mcguire,sosa and clemons should never have gottne even the votes that they got to be in the hall and never should be in there,they disgraced the game taking drugs.Rose never did any of that stuff.betting on games and taking drugs to absuce your numbers are worlds apart from each other.

If baseball can keep a 30+ year punishment against Rose, they can do it against drug cheaters

Selig should also be banned from the hall. Either for complicity or incompetence

Forum List

Back