Lions set to hire Whisenhunt

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Just like I knew would happen,the chargers are going to lose Whisenhunt to a head coaching position with the Lions. The chargers new general manager sucks.

They should fire him right now.How could that idiot hire mike mccoy an unproven head coach over whisenhunt who turned the cardinals organization around?:mad: this was the second most retarded asinine thing the chargers have EVER done in their history.They'll never top the retarded mistake of hiring that idiot Marty shittenheimer as their head coach.:lol::lol:

He hhelped cut Rivers interceptions down from last year and because of his coaching,Rivers had the highest completion percentage of all quarterbacks this year.He didnt even come close like that last year.

When he came to arizona,I thought back then-Oh shit the cardinals are going to be a good team now.He is a good coach.I hate the cardinals.I hate teams that have moved from a city they played at for years to another one.thats fucked that owners can do that.:mad:

He came in and built a good defense.If they had kept him on for one more year and gave HIM Carson palmer,he would be back to his winning ways again.

He transformed the atmosphere of cardinals culter there when he got there,convincing the players not to buy into what has happend with the organization in the past with losing and focus on now.and they all bought into it.

with whisenhunt as the new coach of the Lions,expect Stafford to finally emerge as the good quarterback they expected him to be when they drafted him and expect him to build a great defense there as well.

Bruce ariens is enjoying the fruits that whisenhunt built in arizona.of course ariens is a great coach as well.

Whisenhunt will make the Lions winners instantly. They already have the best talent in the NFL.

He is a good coach

boy thats an understatement.wheh he became the cards head coach i thought-"Oh shit,the cards are going to become a good team now.whisenhunt is a good coach.He will turn that organization around."

I obviously hate the cardinals.
I turned out to be a prophet.with him gone now,expect rivers numbers to drop next year and stafford to finally turn his career around in the next couple years.

Forum List

Back