The attacks against Trump intensify

Lol, ya fight like he'll over bull shit voter fraud. Coordination with proud boys and oath keepers. Trying to get pence to break the law. Organizing illegal fake electors to over turn the will of the people. Making phone calls yo secretary of states to get them to cheat. Yep, it's a coup. Hang that pos from the highest branch of the highest tree.
CuckooClock.gif

A highly respected former Republican judge condemns Trump's coup attempt.

Even those in his own party view him as a threat to democracy!
Six years. 0. FAIL.

The level of obsession that the left has with Trump is truly fascinating...
I think it's an example of concentrated media messaging and what that can accomplish. It's tribalism at its best and most corrosive. Millions of people around the world have bought into the message that Trump is evil, Hitler, Satan on a bad day. These are people who have never met the man, never will, and whose lives have not been impacted by him at all. It would be a fascinating psycho/sociological study except our nation is being burned down because of the media fomenting hate. IF the efforts of the media finally spark violent conflict, I hope they get their fair share of the pain. No one will deserve it more.

I think it's an example of concentrated media messaging and what that can accomplish. It's tribalism at its best and most corrosive. Millions of people around the world have bought into the message that Trump is evil, Hitler, Satan on a bad day. These are people who have never met the man, never will, and whose lives have not been impacted by him at all. It would be a fascinating psycho/sociological study except our nation is being burned down because of the media fomenting hate. IF the efforts of the media finally spark violent conflict, I hope they get their fair share of the pain. No one will deserve it more.

Ah, the Fascist Terrorist Traitors. Thank you for confirming that the Jan6 committee and the DOJ needs t lock his ass up as well as a lot of MAGA Leaders.

Forum List

Back