Trump The attack on vaping.

If the tobacco industry was smart they'd go all in on the vaping craze

Does the Nicotine for vaping come from extracting it from Tobacco?

Have to look that up.

Good question

But regardless nicotine itself is really not so bad
Nicotine is highly toxic. Lethal in surprisingly low concentrated doses. The dosage is low in plants though...
Anything can be toxic

You are not going to vape yourself to death from too much nicotine
Probably not. I do wonder what might happen if a person/ small child drank the liquid though...

If the concentration in a vial of vape liquid is no more than it is in tobacco cigarettes then they would have to drink a hell of a lot

The protest against vaping I’ve been hearing centers around the idea that the flavored vape juices cater to children. Which is nonsensical...

I noticed the hype ramping up here as well. I find it more likely that the tobacco lobby is railing against vapes, because they are cutting into cigarette profits.

Have to look that up.

Good question

Nicotine is highly toxic. Lethal in surprisingly low concentrated doses. The dosage is low in plants though...
Anything can be toxic

Unless you load up on pure nicotine, and that would be pretty stupid.

Yeah gaping is slightly better then smoking. Kind to f like 10 foot of water in your house is better then 12 foot.

It still uses the the same addictive substance nicotine. Because of flavorings and other things it still has dangers. Some think it is better then cigarettes.

Try reading this information https://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/features/vape-debate-electronic-cigarettes#1

WebMd thinks everything is cancer....

The biggest issue with smoking isn't the nicotine, it's the combustion products.

Vaping eliminates combustion, hence combustion products.
I take it you did not bother to read the article. One of the first things it talks about is a problem known as popcorn lung caused by one of the products involved in vaping. There are other effects.

Nicotine is actually used by some as an insecticide. In high enough concentration it can cause death. In small amounts it causes high blood pressure. Even repeated small amounts can cause addiction.

You really need to educate yourself.

And caffeine doesn't have similar effects?

They came up and invented a better cigarette, and you killjoys still aren't happy.

Stop being a fucking busybody and allow people to live their lives as they see fit.
First off let's get this straight. I could care less if you want to smoke cigarettes, vape or hug a stick of lite dynamite.

Second as I stated already it is only slighly better.

Third you could not drink enough caffeine to kill you.

The last thing is simple. Don't try to convince young kids that vaping is better for you then cigarettes.

But it is better and safer than cigarettes, much safer.

All of the cancer causing agents found in smoking is from the combustion products. By removing the combustion you remove those products.

That you have to lie to make your point shows your intellectual dishonesty on the subject.
Look not my fault if you are too emotionally invested to be honest about it. But you can't expect children to understand. If you don't like Webmd just spend a moment and Google other sources. But then you would need to agree that you do not understand what you are talking about.

WebMd thinks everything is cancer....

The biggest issue with smoking isn't the nicotine, it's the combustion products.

Vaping eliminates combustion, hence combustion products.
I take it you did not bother to read the article. One of the first things it talks about is a problem known as popcorn lung caused by one of the products involved in vaping. There are other effects.

Nicotine is actually used by some as an insecticide. In high enough concentration it can cause death. In small amounts it causes high blood pressure. Even repeated small amounts can cause addiction.

They came up and invented a better cigarette, and you killjoys still aren't happy.

Stop being a fucking busybody and allow people to live their lives as they see fit.
First off let's get this straight. I could care less if you want to smoke cigarettes, vape or hug a stick of lite dynamite.

The last thing is simple. Don't try to convince young kids that vaping is better for you then cigarettes.

All of the cancer causing agents found in smoking is from the combustion products. By removing the combustion you remove those products.

That you have to lie to make your point shows your intellectual dishonesty on the subject.
Look not my fault if you are too emotionally invested to be honest about it. But you can't expect children to understand. If you don't like Webmd just spend a moment and Google other sources. But then you would need to agree that you do not understand what you are talking about.

The only emotion is coming from you. "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" is an intellectual cop-out, an appeal to emotion when a person wants to avoid debate on the merits.

The only emotion is coming from you. "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" is an intellectual cop-out, an appeal to emotion when a person wants to avoid debate on the merits.
Lol. You are absolutely funny. I have tried to talk about the dangers, bad effects, so far all you have done is use the emotional responses of it is better then cigarettes, webmd says everything is cancerous and now using emotion as a tool to keep from talking about the effects.

Lol. You are absolutely funny. I have tried to talk about the dangers, bad effects, so far all you have done is use the emotional responses of it is better then cigarettes, webmd says everything is cancerous and now using emotion as a tool to keep from talking about the effects.

The dangers you talk about are orders of magnitude less than the dangers from actual smoking.

You keep saying they are only marginally safer and that is an outright lie.

Have to look that up.

Good question

Anything can be toxic

Probably not. I do wonder what might happen if a person/ small child drank the liquid though...

The same could be said for anything in your house or garage right now, Drano, anti freeze.....

Have to look that up.

Good question

Anything can be toxic

The same could be said for anything in your house or garage right now, Drano, anti freeze.....

Or Tide Pods...?

It appears they are using the same tatitc they used during the farce 2 nd hand smoking campaign, this has nothing to do with science or health, they just don't like people doing it

Do you really care if other adults choose to smoke, vape, chew or shove tobacco up their asses?

It's none of your business

Do you really care if other adults choose to smoke, vape, chew or shove tobacco up their asses?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

/sarcasm.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

/sarcasm.

Other people's kids are not my problem

(no sarcasm)

I take it you have not gotten through dick and Jane yet I already told you kiddy buddy that I could care less what you guys do. In fact dump dummy care so that I don't have to pay for you if you have medical issues and I will not care in any way.

The reduction in smoking has provided the greatest health benefits to Americans in the last 50 years
And we don't need the fucking government involved in a person's personal choices
Sure we do

Smoking restrictions, Seat Belts, Motorcycle helmets have saved millions of lives

Clean water and sewerage restrictions made modern civilizations possible

You cannot compare sewage with smoking

And what the hell do you care if someone smokes or doesn't wear a seatbelt?

It really is none of your fucking business

I don’t care if you smoke as long as I can’t smell your stink

The dangers you talk about are orders of magnitude less than the dangers from actual smoking.

You keep saying they are only marginally safer and that is an outright lie.
Well of course I will stop listening to the experts and take your word since you have that wall of diplomas and have spent all those years conducting clinical trials.

Before you start your usual BS. I do not care if you and others want to sit around snorting racin and playing with each other.

BUT

I do not want to have to put up with a sickening noxious cloud just because some idiot with the mentality of a banana thinks that chocolate/dog turd flavored nicotine is soooo good.
I do not want to hear the same old song that I have heard many times before. "They knews it was bad for usens and sold it to usens anyways. We needs to sue."
I don't want to have my tax dollars spent on medical treatments for heart disease, lung disease because of vaping.
Vaping has increased at an alarming rate in part due to single IQ point in breeds telling young people it isn't bad for you, it is so much better then cigarettes and you can have cool flavors.

I take it you have not gotten through dick and Jane yet I already told you kiddy buddy that I could care less what you guys do. In fact dump dummy care so that I don't have to pay for you if you have medical issues and I will not care in any way.

I don't smoke or vape never have never will

But unlike you I know that it's none of my business what other adults choose to do

So mind your own fucking business

The reduction in smoking has provided the greatest health benefits to Americans in the last 50 years
And we don't need the fucking government involved in a person's personal choices
Sure we do

Smoking restrictions, Seat Belts, Motorcycle helmets have saved millions of lives

Clean water and sewerage restrictions made modern civilizations possible

You cannot compare sewage with smoking

And what the hell do you care if someone smokes or doesn't wear a seatbelt?

It really is none of your fucking business

I don’t care if you smoke as long as I can’t smell your stink
I don;t smoke

Never have never will

Forum List

Back