The armies of Build Back Better.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
www.statista.com/statistics/579773/number-of-personnel-in-uk-armed-forces/

There are four branches of the UK armed forces, the British Army, the Royal Navy, the Royal Air Force, and the Royal Marines. Of the 144 thousand people serving in the UK’s armed forces in 2019, over half of them were in the British Army, which had 79 thousand personnel.

The French Army; 111,628 personnel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
87,000 IRS agents in Build back better
130,000 "Climate Conservation Corps" in Build Back Better
About 300,000 day care workers federalized

Will we see them marching in our neighborhoods?

These are ARMIES people. Specifically, the pocket book spies of the new IRS, the gang members hired to not kill people but nag them to death door to door to tell you to weatherstrip in the Climate Corps, and the Nannies of the Federalized baby sitters.

Uncle Sam is a lousy babysitter. Also a lousy accountant. Lost $200 BILLION to foreigners scamming our various "Covid Relief" funds and isn't gonna nuke anybody for the loss.

Uncle Sam wants to be Orphanage owner and your "time-out" lock down keeper.

Why would let him HAVE more ARMIES this monstrously large????? Discuss.

Last edited:
Hope one of them shows up here. I'll just bury them out back, along with the ones from the Obama years.
If anyone wants to check my "weatherstripping" -- I'll gladly show it to them.

:hyper:

Really believe that the "Climate Conservation Corps" is code for paying off debts to supporters and last minute mail-in ballot voters. I kinda think they WILL recruit inner city youth to get them to stop shooting each other.

Problem is -- I don't see how ANY of 130,000 is qualified to stop Climate Armaggedon. Dont think Brandon knows either. But it's an army of them. And I guarantee, it will be atrociously managed. Probably cost $60K a year for EACH of them in the end.

Really believe that the "Climate Conservation Corps" is code for paying off debts to supporters and last minute mail-in ballot voters. I kinda think they WILL recruit inner city youth to get them to stop shooting each other.

Problem is -- I don't see how ANY of 130,000 is qualified to stop Climate Armaggedon. Dont think Brandon knows either. But it's an army of them. And I guarantee, it will be atrociously managed. Probably cost $60K a year for EACH of them in the end.

Honestly, if someone rang my doorbell out of the blue and asked me if they could "check my weatherstripping", the index finger on the Glock I was holding behind me would start twitching a little. That sounds too much like I was being set up for a home invasion.

Honestly, if someone rang my doorbell out of the blue and asked me if they could "check my weatherstripping", the index finger on the Glock I was holding behind me would start twitching a little. That sounds too much like I was being set up for a home invasion.

Naw.. They'll be in uniform. I think maybe Polar Bear costume with a melting planet logo. You'll see 'em coming a mile away.

There are four branches of the UK armed forces, the British Army, the Royal Navy, the Royal Air Force, and the Royal Marines. Of the 144 thousand people serving in the UK’s armed forces in 2019, over half of them were in the British Army, which had 79 thousand personnel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are ARMIES people. Specifically, the pocket book spies of the new IRS, the gang members hired to not kill people but nag them to death door to door to tell you to weatherstrip in the Climate Corps, and the Nannies of the Federalized baby sitters.

Uncle Sam is a lousy babysitter. Also a lousy accountant. Lost $200 BILLION to foreigners scamming our various "Covid Relief" funds and isn't gonna nuke anybody for the loss.

You must be a Trumpkin!

Looks like just better than a half million people will hit the unemployment line when Republicans take the executive branch in 2024

All joking aside, get a load of this article. Non-military government agencies have purchased over $100 million in military grade firepower along with millions of rounds of ammo, within the past few years. We're talking agencies such as the IRS, the SBA and the Department of Health and Human services.

They won't do my house because I own more than ten acres.

You must be a Trumpkin!

Just a common sense country bumkin. AND still got a mean Libertarian streak for "nothing really works well in govt" Like IN ---

--- WTFUCK you asshats NEED ARMIES BIGGER THAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES HAVE to diddle the climate and shake the last fucking dime out of my pockets!!!!

Climate Change. The biggest hoax on the planet. Leave it to the walking, talking disaster to come up with this plan.

And just think, people fall for that Climate Change hooey. Good Lord the country is full of idiots.

THANK YOU MAN -- I meant to include that PROPHECY in the OPost. That's damn eerie aint it? Think the guy behind the curtain really RUNNING OZ is HIM???

Sure aint Brandon. Guarandamtee Brandon has no idea how to manage ARMIES of nit-pickers, nags, and nannies.
Agreed.

Here is the MSM and social media analysis. And some empirical observatory clips. This evidence, appears to bear out, that he isn't the one calling the shots . . so who is? :dunno:

IMO? I don't think Obama is, as has been posited on this forum many times. At least not directly. I have no doubt that he is often consulted with the person that has the final say, but, I don't think the person that has true final executive authority, is Obama.

The person, IMO, that is really in charge, is more of a committee structure. A combination of what his wife can get him to do, and his staff, with Susan E. Rice running point.

Here is our . . . erm, Politburo? Biden White House staff

If they could figure out a way to replace him with Hillary, yeah, I am sure they would. :71:

Agreed.

Here is the MSM and social media analysis. And some empirical observatory clips. This evidence, appears to bear out, that he isn't the one calling the shots . . so who is? :dunno:

IMO? I don't think Obama is, as has been posited on this forum many times. At least not directly. I have no doubt that he is often consulted with the person that has the final say, but, I don't think the person that has true final executive authority, is Obama.

The person, IMO, that is really in charge, is more of a committee structure. A combination of what his wife can get him to do, and his staff, with Susan E. Rice running point.

Here is our . . . erm, Politburo? Biden White House staff

If they could figure out a way to replace him with Hillary, yeah, I am sure they would. :71:

You are right on top of this. Probably some of the OBama Admin shills that SUPPLIEED all those "bad ideas" to him.

He is a captive. And a fatally COMPROMISED one that wouldn't even be granted a "Confidential" clearance. We should hope a Seal Team is sent SOON to extract him.

Folks gotta ask themselves -- are the Build Back Better ARMIES really anything but

SPIES, Nit-Picker, Nags and Nannies? OR are they really constructing an edifice to SAVE the slaver Democrat Party?

EVERYTHING THEY PROPOSE is to bunker up what REMAINS of that dying party's power and control.. As in the H.R. 1 bill that Pelosi passed to FEDERALIZE elections and make elections LESS ACCURATE and SECURE.

Forum List

Back