The Architects of Our Present Disaster

I praised Russia? Was it me talking about my time in Russia and meeting a lot of great people? Quote me, direct link.

It was you saying this....All good points and true.

BTW- I have friends who are first generation Ukraine immigrants and say the same things I am.

But of course you do. I am sure they are just begging Putin to come in and destroy their country and kill their children.

But of course you do. I am sure they are just begging Putin to come in and destroy their country and kill their children.
And? Is their a lie in the OP?
All you useful idiots can do is parrot the same ‘Putin puppet’ line for anyone not parroting Brandon or thinking gas prices and inflation was already occurring before Russia invaded.

Now how did I know you couldn’t point out on untruth in the OP and instead just resort to the party line talking point of calling everyone a traitor who doesn’t parrot your big government swamp propaganda?

Putin, Qadaffi and Saddam angered the Globalists by kicking them out of their respective countries. The OP well covered the treacherous actions to remove Qadaffi.

Saddam got the go ahead from April Glaspie to move against Kuwait and the USA promptly fucked him. Then Dubya lied about Saddam's WMDs and - somehow Iraq was involved in 911. The USA under Obama and Fauxi has already used WMDs to kill millions and now we find more Obama vials in Ukraine.

Putin noticed all this and no doubt has his plans to deal with the Globalists in his own time and in his own way. I mean, what else can they possibly do to Russia now?

Is there a point embedded someplace in that stupidity?
I don't know, he's clearly not an American, yet not smart enough to be an agent provocateur paid by Putin. Maybe the Kremlin follows Weatherman 2020, and advised Putin he's too stupid to be paid, but still an ASS Set.

Speaking of Putin loving traitors. You better arrest Brandon.

"Russia's top state-controlled energy company is set to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out one of Iran's most contested nuclear sites as part of concessions granted in the soon-to-be-announced nuclear agreement that will guarantee sanctions on both countries are lifted . . .

. . . "We, of course, would not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," State Department spokesman Ned [Ryerson] Price confirmed on Tuesday, referring to the original 2015 nuclear accord. Russia's foreign ministry made a similar statement on Tuesday, saying that "additions were made to the text of the future agreement on JCPOA restoration to ensure that all the JCPOA-related projects, [especially] with Russian participation, as well as Bushehr [nuclear power plant], are protected from negative impact of anti-Russian restrictions" by the United States and European Union.

The removal of these sanctions will provide Moscow's Rosatom company with a critical source of revenue as American and European sanctions crush Russia's economy in response to its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. The concessions to Moscow have generated frustration on Capitol Hill, with top Republican leaders accusing the Biden [junta] of weakening penalties on Russia to secure an agreement with Iran. . .

. . . The official further confirmed that the United States will "not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," such as work on Iran's civilian nuclear program. "The United States will take actions as necessary to ensure that U.S. sanctions do not apply to the implementation of JCPOA nuclear-related projects and activities by non-U.S. individuals and entities," the official said
SO.
Do you actually think a sanction against Rosatom would hurt them, it's a state-owned company, that's doing business/building in Iran, that's been in the works for years, Iran would be the victim, not Russia.

"Putin loving traitors"?

• The House of Representatives passed a bill to suspend normal trade relations with Russia and Belarus.

• Eight House Republicans voted against the bill on Thursday.
    • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
    • Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida
    • Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
    • Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
    • Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona
    • Rep. Dan Bishop of North Carolina
    • Rep. Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin
    • Rep. Chip Roy of Texas

Speaking of Putin loving traitors. You better arrest Brandon.

"Russia's top state-controlled energy company is set to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out one of Iran's most contested nuclear sites as part of concessions granted in the soon-to-be-announced nuclear agreement that will guarantee sanctions on both countries are lifted . . .

. . . "We, of course, would not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," State Department spokesman Ned [Ryerson] Price confirmed on Tuesday, referring to the original 2015 nuclear accord. Russia's foreign ministry made a similar statement on Tuesday, saying that "additions were made to the text of the future agreement on JCPOA restoration to ensure that all the JCPOA-related projects, [especially] with Russian participation, as well as Bushehr [nuclear power plant], are protected from negative impact of anti-Russian restrictions" by the United States and European Union.

The removal of these sanctions will provide Moscow's Rosatom company with a critical source of revenue as American and European sanctions crush Russia's economy in response to its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. The concessions to Moscow have generated frustration on Capitol Hill, with top Republican leaders accusing the Biden [junta] of weakening penalties on Russia to secure an agreement with Iran. . .

. . . The official further confirmed that the United States will "not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," such as work on Iran's civilian nuclear program. "The United States will take actions as necessary to ensure that U.S. sanctions do not apply to the implementation of JCPOA nuclear-related projects and activities by non-U.S. individuals and entities," the official said
Iran has needed nuclear power plants to expand their electrical grid since 1950. Do you remember Atoms for Peace under Eisenhower? We were training Iran's nuclear techs.. Seimens was building their power plants.

Forum List

Back