The Apology Tour Lie

From your link, one example:

I know that promises of partnership have gone unfulfilled in the past, and that trust has to be earned over time. While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. But I pledge to you that we seek an equal partnership.

Translation: We've been bad but if you'll give us another chance we'll try to be better.
That's not an apology. :lol:

You're sucking at this, and for that, I'm sorry.

Where's the apology?

I can't help the willfully stoopid partisan hacks of the world. Sorry, you'll have to figure this out yourself.
If you could find any apology in that speech you would have tripped over yourself posting it.

But you can't. Because there is no apology. It's just another lie you have bought and cheerfully regurgitate.

Because you are a dumbfuck partisan hack, I know I'm wasting my breath in explaining this to you, but here goes. I won't give you this benefit again. Many vocations call for the artful use of words to say something without saying it directly. Politicians, diplomats, lawyers and marketing people come to mind. I once had a manager who had me handle our customer conflicts because as he put it, "you have the ability to tell someone to go to hell and have them looking forward to the trip". Even Obama and his admin are not stoopid enough to actually use the actual words "sorry" or "apologize" when making apologies around the world. If you are having issues understanding Obama's intent in the words he is using, might I suggest you talk to your remedial english teacher between your next two periods. See, that's the nice way of saying you are a moron........in case you couldn't figure it out.

Obama apologized.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Where's the apology?

One example:

"Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

So let me say this as clearly as I can: America is changing, but it cannot be America alone that changes."

Remarks by President Obama at Strasbourg Town Hall | The White House

Translation: We've been bad. But if you'll give us another chance and work with us, we'll be better.

If a Republican had said something like that about an institution Democrats hold in high regard, that would be labelled an apology. But since it was a Democrat saying it about America, it wasn't an apology.
Not an apology. A statement of fact.

An apology. One of many. I understand that you can't acknowledge it though.

Forum List

Back