What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Anti-Vaxxer In This Video Needs To Be Charged With Manslaughter!!!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I understand ..... but if the patient is of sound mind you cannot force them to stay anymore than the hospital can.

Right - MAYBE. Apparently the wife was there also. But I still don't think the same thing could happen anywhere in this country, and particularly in a case involving such a communicable disease.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I missed the part about his wife. Thanks. Still weird.
I did some more research on the characters involved out of my own curiosity. From what else I read the guy assisting is said to be very fascist like; McCarron also very political and leader of some chit over there.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think the guy in the wheel chair was of sound mind.
If the hospital determined that to be the case, it is the hospital that was negiligent in allowing the patient's release. Health decisions are a personal choice for people of sound mind. If it had been me, I would be seriously insulted that you questioned my choices. Maybe you should MYOB.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right - MAYBE. Apparently the wife was there also. But I still don't think the same thing could happen anywhere in this country, and particularly in a case involving such a communicable disease.
I'm not sure if this guy was on an isolated unit.

They were wanting to put him in ICU which was one of the reasons the so called "anti-vaxxer" was so upset with the hospital and wanting to remove the patient.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I did some more research on the characters involved out of my own curiosity. From what else I read the guy assisting is said to be very fascist like; McCarron also very political and leader of some chit over there.
There is always more to the story.

I maintain this is just another hit piece on those who choose not to get the vaccine.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this guy was on an isolated unit.

They were wanting to put him in ICU which was one of the reasons the so called "anti-vaxxer" was so upset with the hospital and wanting to remove the patient.

If the docs made the decision that he should be in ICU, then all the more reason for outrage.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If the docs made the decision that he should be in ICU, then all the more reason for outrage.
Well yes ....

But, the guy also said the hospital was trying to kill the patient but, we don't know why he said that.

I guarantee there is more to this story.

There always is.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well yes ....

But, the guy also said the hospital was trying to kill the patient but, we don't know why he said that.

I guarantee there is more to this story.

There always is.

Ok, I agree with that. But right now it doesn't look good for the Loon who talked him out whether the wife was involved or not.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok, I agree with that. But right now it doesn't look good for the Loon who talked him out whether the wife was involved or not.
This was a small county in Ireland.

Who knows what those people think?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's the cured to dead ratio for hospitals? I've seen two published articles by nurses stating covid care in hospitals is not all it can be.
I've seen whistleblower interviews with nurses that state unequivocally that they are deliberately killing patients.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Discussing with someone that they should leave a hospital and they choose to do so
But….but…but… that persuasion is a murder offense. Babbit not murdered but this guy Yes
Only in emotetard agenda driven loon land.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ivan88

Reaction score
The video in this article is disgusting. The guy continually insisting that the patient should leave the hospital needs to be charged with manslaughter.

There is not enough evidence in this video to say that leaving the hospital was a crime. It is possible that leaving was an attempt to escape death. We don't know anything about the real circumstances.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List