The Anti-Vaxxer In This Video Needs To Be Charged With Manslaughter!!!

I understand ..... but if the patient is of sound mind you cannot force them to stay anymore than the hospital can.

Right - MAYBE. Apparently the wife was there also. But I still don't think the same thing could happen anywhere in this country, and particularly in a case involving such a communicable disease.

I missed the part about his wife. Thanks. Still weird.
I did some more research on the characters involved out of my own curiosity. From what else I read the guy assisting is said to be very fascist like; McCarron also very political and leader of some chit over there.

I don't think the guy in the wheel chair was of sound mind.
If the hospital determined that to be the case, it is the hospital that was negiligent in allowing the patient's release. Health decisions are a personal choice for people of sound mind. If it had been me, I would be seriously insulted that you questioned my choices. Maybe you should MYOB.

Right - MAYBE. Apparently the wife was there also. But I still don't think the same thing could happen anywhere in this country, and particularly in a case involving such a communicable disease.
I'm not sure if this guy was on an isolated unit.

They were wanting to put him in ICU which was one of the reasons the so called "anti-vaxxer" was so upset with the hospital and wanting to remove the patient.

I did some more research on the characters involved out of my own curiosity. From what else I read the guy assisting is said to be very fascist like; McCarron also very political and leader of some chit over there.
There is always more to the story.

I maintain this is just another hit piece on those who choose not to get the vaccine.

If the docs made the decision that he should be in ICU, then all the more reason for outrage.
Well yes ....

But, the guy also said the hospital was trying to kill the patient but, we don't know why he said that.

I guarantee there is more to this story.

There always is.

1632683053135.jpeg

Well yes ....

But, the guy also said the hospital was trying to kill the patient but, we don't know why he said that.

I guarantee there is more to this story.

There always is.

Ok, I agree with that. But right now it doesn't look good for the Loon who talked him out whether the wife was involved or not.

Discussing with someone that they should leave a hospital and they choose to do so
But….but…but… that persuasion is a murder offense. Babbit not murdered but this guy Yes
Only in emotetard agenda driven loon land.

The video in this article is disgusting. The guy continually insisting that the patient should leave the hospital needs to be charged with manslaughter.

There is not enough evidence in this video to say that leaving the hospital was a crime. It is possible that leaving was an attempt to escape death. We don't know anything about the real circumstances.

Here is the reality .... you cannot hold the so called "anti-vaxxer" responsible if the patient left the hospital of sound mind and on his own will.
Refusing a democrat "vaxxine" cocktail administered by force with a needle and syinge is neither suicidal nor the proximal cause of death in these cases of premeditated murder in the first degree, with all that malice aforethought on the part of the damned doctors who are otherwise so intent on committing as much mayhem, malicious disfigurement and carnage of human flesh in general they can get away with for the money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back