The Anti-Breitbart Blacklist

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
The angry Left looks to punish conservative media for Trump’s victory.
December 7, 2016
Matthew Vadum
klo.jpg

Someone behind an anonymous Twitter account is trying to destroy the influential conservative Breitbart News website by smearing it as “racist” – and he’s already scared at least 47 advertisers away from Breitbart.

In the current atmosphere of left-wing hysteria over the surprise election of Donald Trump as president, this blacklisting project has already earned an impressive return on investment. Breitbart is a target of the wrath of social justice warriors because it reports the truth about the Left and it used to be run by Stephen Bannon, now slated to become chief strategist in the Trump White House. Hurting Breitbart hurts Trump and Republicans in general, the thinking goes.

The campaign takes screenshots of advertisements on Breitbart and then harasses the advertisers, demanding that they stop advertising there. It also encourages people who hate Breitbart or Trump to take screenshots of a target company’s ads placed beside content deemed objectionable and tweet the images at advertisers along with a threat to stop patronizing that company.

The cowardly crusader hiding behind this effort to frighten advertisers away from Breitbart by lying about and mischaracterizing the provocative news website’s content goes by the user name Sleeping Giants.

The user’s identity seems safe for the moment but if Breitbart files a defamation lawsuit, Twitter could be forced to disclose the user’s identity.

So far the identity of the individual or individuals behind Sleeping Giants is not known, except to Shareen Pathak, managing editor at the DigiDay blog.

This new attack on Breitbart is happening because left-wingers are still in deep denial over President-elect Donald Trump’s come-from-behind victory over Democrat war horse Hillary Clinton and they’re desperately searching for scapegoats.

They’re blaming purveyors of so-called fake news – which includes Breitbart since it doesn’t toe the leftist line.

For example, useful idiot Craig Timberg recently churned out an outrageous left-wing propaganda piece in the Washington Post, a newspaper that lied over and over again about Trump during the campaign.

Timberg claims a vast Russian conspiracy planted fake news before American eyeballs and that’s the real reason Trump won.

Stop whining. Every single one of these advertisers know what kind of a pile of shit, hate spreading cancer of a site Breitbart is, and it's THEIR GODDAMN BUSINESS if they don't want their product being associated with a hate-site you ridiculous fucking snowflake.

Breitbart has not yet put out even one single truthful article.

American_Jihad , it doesn't say much for you when everything you support is based entirely on lies.

Take my hand. Step away from the Dark Side.

Along with Kelloggs, Welch's, Novo Nordisk, Allstate, Warby Parker and the San Diego Zoo, the following companies are pulling their ads from the right wing, conservative hate-site:

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • American Association for the Advancement of Science
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rapid Release Technology
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

This is actually amazing!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Along with Kelloggs, Welch's, Novo Nordisk, Allstate, Warby Parker and the San Diego Zoo, the following companies are pulling their ads from the right wing, conservative hate-site:

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

Fake news........^^^^

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

Fake news........^^^^

It's from the OP's artlce you fucking dunce :laugh2:

Unless you want to call WND a "fake news" source? :laugh2:

They tried to put Rush Limbaugh out of business with a boycott but they failed. Then, one of his sponsors came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, and Rush refused.

Please keep in mind that real Americans can also boycott, and I'm going to start by switching my cereal purchases from Kellogg's to Post. I have been a big customer of Kellogg's so they should feel the effects of my boycott immediately.

I will also contact Kellogg's tomorrow to let them know they have lost me as a customer. I urge all fair-minded Americans who value the First Amendment to do the same.

• 3M
  • AAA SoCal
  • AARP
  • Aqua Carpatica
  • Avvo
  • Blue Sound Hifi
  • BOMBAS
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Conrad CH
  • Earthlink
  • El Torito
  • Finlandia Cheese
  • Galaxus
  • Harry Rosen Inc.
  • L’Occitane
  • Madison Reed
  • Miele
  • MM Lafleur
  • Mod Cloth
  • Monogram Appliances
  • Moz
  • MVMT watches
  • One Month
  • Paperless Post
  • Post Schweiz
  • Rhone
  • Saddleback Bags
  • Salsify
  • Shinola
  • SoFi
  • The Good Chocolate
  • The Land of Nod
  • The Webby Awards
  • Touch of Modern
  • U.S. Bank
  • Udi’s Gluten Free
  • Wildfang
  • Workable
  • Xero

Fake news........^^^^

It's from the OP's link you fucking dunce
Is that like the list that was pulling out of sponsoring Rush Limbaugh?

For every one that purportedly left, he gained two... :lol:

The left can start this war, but can they win it? Imagine what would happen if Trump supporters started their own boycott of every media source that lied about Trump, every celebrity that bashed Trump, every city that has declared itself a sanctuary for illegal aliens. This could get messy.

They tried to put Rush Limbaugh out of business with a boycott but they failed. Then, one of his sponsors came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, and Rush refused.

Please keep in mind that real Americans can also boycott, and I'm going to start by switching my cereal purchases from Kellogg's to Post. I have been a big customer of Kellogg's so they should feel the effects of my boycott immediately.

I will also contact Kellogg's tomorrow to let them know they have lost me as a customer. I urge all fair-minded Americans who value the First Amendment to do the same.
If you listen to Rush, you are a bigger idiot than Rush..I tried to listen to him in 1990..He sucked..

Is that like the list that was pulling out of sponsoring Rush Limbaugh?
So, what, it's not fake news any more and you don't even twitch at being caught making stuff up? It really is a post truth electorate.

Imagine what would happen if Trump supporters started their own boycott of every media source that lied about Trump, every celebrity that bashed Trump, every city that has declared itself a sanctuary for illegal aliens.
Like they do business with them anyway. Yeah, right.

No, but you seem delusional. You don't even care about being caught lying in public. The post truth effect no doubt.

If you listen to Rush, you are a bigger idiot than Rush..I tried to listen to him in 1990..He sucked..

Shows what an out to date asshole you are. Rush is and will be #1 until someone can take him out.

Tried to listen to him. What a piece of crap you are. Pffffffffffffffffffffffft. Who the hell do you think you are?

C'mon Rush fans quit spreading lies. I know for a fact from reading JoeyB Dolezal's posts in here that all of Rush's sponsors canceled their ads so stations like WLS in Chicago were left running only PSAs and self-promos instead.

The fact that it was all made up bullshit by JBD should not influence your thinking because I'm sure he'd want it that way.

American_Jihad - You didn't shoot down anyone.

It's all out in the open now, all the "news" sources the right relied on were 100% fake.

Some existed completely outside politics, they were just writing the crap to make money.

Others were doing it to gather together a far-right cult.

But everyone knows now.

Let it go or you'll be mercilessly ridiculed.

American_Jihad - You didn't shoot down anyone.

It's all out in the open now, all the "news" sources the right relied on were 100% fake.

Some existed completely outside politics, they were just writing the crap to make money.

Others were doing it to gather together a far-right cult.

But everyone knows now.

Let it go or you'll be mercilessly ridiculed.
You lose the election and you are looking for someone to blame.

We get it, you are sore losers.

Forum List

Back