The Angry/Bitter Black Person is Fake News

You're just a loser. Race irrelevant.
That said, I still think there's a strong possibility you're some hack job sitting in Bejing working for the CCP to spew hatred and division in America.

The alternative is you're just an ignorant, hateful, bitter old dumbass.
And don't call me "white" unless you can prove it ...K ?
Lol! I have done better than you.
I am a black American.
Your posts show that you're white.

Calling someone a racist or NAZI doesn't mean shit anymore. It is just a saying when you have nothing to counter

An illegal posing as a child was flown to Jacksonville and murdered a family of 4................Built Back Better
Wrong.

Calling someone a racist or NAZI doesn't mean shit anymore. It is just a saying when you have nothing to counter

An illegal posing as a child was flown to Jacksonville and murdered a family of 4................Built Back Better
That has nothing to do with IM2 sorry. What a person does is on then, not a poster at USMB. Citizens kill people also it is a shame but that is what humans do.

There are some, but there are a lot of things Europe must straighten out with Africa also.
The degree of racism in America is unique to America. It took special and different circumstances to solidify the problem to a degree that has no solution.
Racism, hate, and police brutality will resut in many deaths of black people but it will only exacerbate the problem further.

Americans have reached a point at which any other solution is impossible now. It crosses party lines but the Democratic party still have to pretend because they rely heavily on the votes.

The degree of racism in America is unique to America. It took special and different circumstances to solidify the problem to a degree that has no solution.
Racism, hate, and police brutality will resut in many deaths of black people but it will only exacerbate the problem further.

Americans have reached a point at which any other solution is impossible now. It crosses party lines but the Democratic party still have to pretend because they rely heavily on the votes.

I don't think that's completely true.

140207_2724005_The_Dark_Side_anvver_5.jpg

I have to laugh when you deny being angry and bitter.
Laugh on because unlike you mr white grievance, if I am angry and bitter, it's about something real, not some shit I imagine like you do.

I don't know which is worse -- that IM2 is so pathetic that he looks like somebody trying to portray the most ridiculously hateful caricature of a black person imaginable, or the fact that his doing so makes him absolutely inviolate through the protection offered by the guilt-ridden USMB staff who grovel at his feet.

his doing so makes him absolutely inviolate through the protection offered by the guilt-ridden USMB staff who grovel at his feet.

To be fair ... lots of people get away with ridiculously stupid stuff here.

How do you think I've never been banned?

To be fair ... lots of people get away with ridiculously stupid stuff here.

How do you think I've never been banned?
You are clever, intelligent and Jewish.

Now that you mention it, it's a wonder you HAVENT been banned by now.

Be assured that you have most white people of the world outside of America, rooting for black people finally gaining equality with white America.

When the European Union conducted a study of black Europeans in 2018, it found that 30 percent of respondents said that they had been racially harassed in the past five years — with 5 percent having been physically attacked. In Finland, 63 percent of minorities felt harassed. The highest rates of racist violence were also recorded in Finland (14 percent), Ireland, and Austria (both 13 percent). A sizeable majority of black Europeans felt as if the police had racially profiled them within the past five years. A quarter of black Europeans claimed to have experienced racial discrimination at work or in a job search.

Research from Northwestern University comparing conditions in nine countries — Canada, the United States, and seven European nations — found that racism in hiring practices was far worse in Europe than in America. The most discriminatory nations were France and Sweden. When Swedish economists attempted to gauge a country’s level of racial tolerance, they turned to something called the World Values Survey, which has been measuring global attitudes and opinions for decades. Among the 80 questions that World Values asks, the Swedish economists found one that they believed best measured tolerance: Whom would you not want as neighbors? The United States and other Anglophone nations — the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand — were least racist while a number of European nations — among them, yes, France — were the worst.

Indeed, the French seemed to be perhaps the least tolerant people on the Continent, with 22.7 percent saying they didn’t want a neighbor of another race. Then again, not a single European nation had a majority that believed increasing diversity was a net positive for their country, with the lowest numbers found in Sweden (36 percent) and Spain (31 percent). In places such as Greece (63 percent) and Italy (53 percent), people believed that growing diversity makes their country a worse place to live. Roughly four in ten Hungarians (41 percent) and Poles (40 percent) agree.

Forum List

Back