The Angry/Bitter Black Person is Fake News

I like mine with peas included in them or ground beef and peas along with mac and cheese... Now that's good eatin'...

istockphoto-1200390634-170667a.jpg

That has nothing to do with IM2 sorry. What a person does is on then, not a poster at USMB. Citizens kill people also it is a shame but that is what humans do.
Can somebody please do me a solid and translate this from Stonerish into English?

T.I.A.

You're just a loser. Race irrelevant.
That said, I still think there's a strong possibility you're some hack job sitting in Bejing working for the CCP to spew hatred and division in America.

The alternative is you're just an ignorant, hateful, bitter old dumbass.
And don't call me "white" unless you can prove it ...K ?
Well make up your fucking mind. Is he a loser? Is he a hack in Bejing? Just a bitter old ignorant dumbass?

The fact that you're not sure and you're throwing a bunch of shit at the wall to see what sticks and what others will buy says that IM2 confounds you in the worse ways. You don't know what "he is" because he doesn't conform to the basic stereotypes held by those individuals with the types of biases that you hold. To add to it, because you can't easily peg him that makes you uncomfortable to the point where you just make up shit thereby revealing your own foibles, soft underbelly, and lack of anything of substance to contribute, other than to sow discord.

I would bet that at least 2/3 of the attributes you attempted to paint him with are actually projections of your own failing and weaknesses. Nah, on second thought, I take back, you don't appear to have the smarts to be engaged in warfare on behalf of an enemy nation.

And I know what you're thinking, don't even try it, just drop it.

I have to laugh when whites here call me angry and bitter. Here I am in a forum full of white greivance that exists in the minds if the far right. They are mad about nothing and think they have the right to be. But it is wrong. us blacks who face the racism from the fake grievance whites I have gotten countells rants about how terrible it must be for me to be holding such hate. The problem with that "logic" is that whites who say this actually want us to hold in the hate and be silent.

But you see, for most blacks, standing strong and confronting whites who are racists is healthy. It's liberating. That goes foe me. I'd be miserable and bitter if I was forced tohold back my distain for white racists. I can't be one of those punk ass toms you guys call sucessful and intelligent.

Emmanuel Acho on the myth of the 'Angry Black Man'​

Former NFL player and current Fox Sports analyst Emmanuel Acho explores the myth of the Angry Black Man, and the ways in which this damaging stereotype has been amplified and weaponised.​

by Emmanuel Acho

07/05/2021

View attachment 560488

Yes, you're angry, bitter, and ignorant. And you voted for a racist who said he doesn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with brown people, so I guess that makes you a white supremacist, too.

Yes, you're angry, bitter, and ignorant. And you voted for a racist who said he doesn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with brown people, so I guess that makes you a white supremacist, too.
I did not vote for trump and I did not vote for Biden in 1984. Your ignorance shows every time you repeat that. And look paleface, if I am bitter, I have right to be. Unlike your pasty white ass, my grievance is not imsginary.

Last edited:
To be fair ... lots of people get away with ridiculously stupid stuff here.

How do you think I've never been banned?
You haven't been banned because of the American's with Disabilities Act.

Because you have only one eye.

And this is the problem with racists such as yourself. I don't believe all whites are racists, but I know that that enough racist whites exist to cause a problem. When 74 million mostly white people can vot for trump, then racism by whites is a major problem.

There is no Brandon administration and Biden has been in office for 9months. Things weren't exactly going well when trump got voted oyt.
You occasionally say not all whites are racist. But then you turn around and claim that any one of ANY race that dares to disagree with you about anything is racist.

The degree of racism in America is unique to America. It took special and different circumstances to solidify the problem to a degree that has no solution.
Racism, hate, and police brutality will resut in many deaths of black people but it will only exacerbate the problem further.

Americans have reached a point at which any other solution is impossible now. It crosses party lines but the Democratic party still have to pretend because they rely heavily on the votes.
Right, pull the other one, it’s got bells on it. If you want to see real racism go to China or Japan, or especially Africa. Or Germany for that matter.

You occasionally say not all whites are racist. But then you turn around and claim that any one of ANY race that dares to disagree with you about anything is racist.
No I don't. I specifically call people racists who exhibit this behavior:

Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.

Which those like you exhibit while claiming to disagree with me on things that are documented trruths.

Forum List

Back