The Americans were against Serbs before the wars in Ex-Jugoslavia even started?

Is that why you have an illegal military base in occupied Serbian province of Kosovo?
Who is 'you' here? If you are talking about American base there, then yes, you can consider it as a reminder for Serds not to do stupid things. The Balkans doesn't need another 'Serbian' war there.

Who is 'you' here? If you are talking about American base there, then yes, you can consider it as a reminder for Serds not to do stupid things. The Balkans doesn't need another 'Serbian' war there.
Nice way to describe an illegal base and Imperialism, it's a bad habit the Americans have, not satisfied with handing Kosovo over to a bunch of drug dealers Islamists and gangsters, it's a Serbian province and all the Serbs did was fight a terrorist insurgency, did you watch the film weight of chains because that explains what happened?

Nice way to describe an illegal base and Imperialism, it's a bad habit the Americans have, not satisfied with handing Kosovo over to a bunch of drug dealers Islamists and gangsters, it's a Serbian province and all the Serbs did was fight a terrorist insurgency, did you watch the film weight of chains because that explains what happened?
I am not an American, man. Yes, I have to admit that the Kosovo military operation was a doubtful thing in the terms of legality. But if you want a piece of pity from me towards the Serbs, then you will wait in vain.

Forum List

Back