The American People are sore on Filthy Rich (elected) Politicians

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I'll tell you what the American dream is winning a popularity contest and becoming ridiculously wealthy in Washington DC.

Black kids Dying in the streets.

If this seems like poetry it is.

Government isn't the problem greedy desperate attention-seeking politicians are the problem.

When will this nightmare ever end...

There can be an elegance in being wealthy we just don't see it that much

As of now we just have the one horse pony

Last edited:
I'll tell you what the American dream is winning a popularity contest and becoming ridiculously wealthy in Washington DC.

Government isn't the problem greedy desperate attention-seeking politicians are the problem.

Old World nobility never went away. This is perhaps the greatest misconception of American youth—and adults—the noble or aristocratic class is still alive and greedy/hedonistic as it ever was in Old World Europe. And if black kids are dying in the streets, it is because other black youths and democratic party race politics are killing them. Cry me a river; not! If you don't want to be hit and slain by hot lead, then don't sling hot lead out in the streets at each other.

• Banned
Old World nobility never went away. This is perhaps the greatest misconception of American youth—and adults—the noble or aristocratic class is still alive and greedy/hedonistic as it ever was in Old World Europe. And if black kids are dying in the streets, it is because other black youths and democratic party race politics are killing them. Cry me a river; not! If you don't want to be hit and slain by hot lead, then don't sling hot lead out in the streets at each other.
The agenda of the Democrat Party is to get Americans first to hate each other

then to fight each other in our streets

that's Alinsky all boiled down Helter Skelter.

It's real and it's coming

unless the dems and provocateur fake news withers on the fake news ameteur grapevine

The world's richest man has never owned a business that made a profit. And, he just got billions more in subisidies and tax bennies from both the state of CAlifornia and the Federal govt. If there is nothing wrong with this picture in peoples' mind, then okay, just j keep voting the same way you always have.

In the greatest Country in the world anybody can become rich with some hard work, knowledge and a little bit of luck. How do you distinguish the rich from the "filthy" rich?

• Banned
In the greatest Country in the world anybody can become rich with some hard work, knowledge and a little bit of luck. How do you distinguish the rich from the "filthy" rich?
By the number of vacation days they spend in Washington DC.

soon 2 b a state i'm told.

You are spot on.
Work = American Dream

"Government isn't the problem greedy desperate attention seeking politicians are the problem". You are somewhat partially correct for sure. The below quote may be more on target though.

"The elected officials of a country are but a mirrored image of the VOTING CONSTITUENCY".

• Banned
"Government isn't the problem greedy desperate attention seeking politicians are the problem". You are somewhat partially correct for sure. The below quote may be more on target though.

"The elected officials of a country are but a mirrored image of the VOTING CONSTITUENCY".
Winning a seat in Congress is like hitting the lottery

By the number of vacation days they spend in Washington DC.

soon 2 b a state i'm told.

You are spot on.
Work = American Dream
If they do become a state
they can put it in the brochure as the land of corruption...

The new license plate slogan can be

Whoops !!

Forum List

Back