The American left wants to replace the love of country with the love of the party

Let's take the national anthem. For generations, Americans would attend sporting events to cheer on their team. At the beginning, the anthem was played as a way to remind us that we are all Americans and, ultimately, all on the same side.

Recently, the left has gone to making it an anti-American ceremony. You support the flag and the nation? The left opposes both. The kneeling represents the left's rejection of America and all that it represents. Instead, the left wants people to embrace the party and reject America and many of its principles.

States with the highest homicide rates:
And most of those are committed by blacks in Democratic jurisdictions. You seem to lack integrity.

Look at the list.

1. Louisiana (12.4 per 100,000 people)
  2. Missouri (9.8 per 100,000 people)
  3. Nevada (9.1 per 100,000 people)
  4. Maryland (9 per 100,000 people)
  5. Arkansas (8.6 per 100,000 people)
  6. Alaska (8.4 per 100,000 people)
  7. Alabama (8.3 per 100,000 people)
  8. Mississippi (8.2 per 100,000 people)
  9. Illinois (7.8 per 100,000 people)
  10. South Carolina (7.8 per 100,000 people
Why are most of those red states? Where is California and New York? They have the largest cities in the country and they aren't on the list. Louisiana is, Mississippi is. So, clearly homicide rates aren't linked to liberal policies. Crime went down under the last two Democratic presidents as well.

I know you don't have an answer for this. You know I know you don't have an answer for this. But if you wish to keep trying to lie your way out of it then be my guest

Under fascism, the difference between the state and the party is indistinguishable.
So, you're saying the Trump cult is fascist. We all agree there.

You Trump cultists all lovingly tongue the rectum of the state, as long as Trump is in charge. Hardcore fascists look at you at feel inadequate about how fascist they are themselves.

You know I know you don't have an answer for this.
I already gave you the answer. The reason for high murder rates is due to large populations of blacks, which overwhelmingly vote Democrat. As well, the majority of those murdered by blacks are also black. The party doesn't want to address it because they like the status quo. Piles of dead black kids every week is a small price to pay for the loyalty of black voters. And you support it.

You know I know you don't have an answer for this.
I already gave you the answer. The reason for high murder rates is due to large populations of blacks, which overwhelmingly vote Democrat. As well, the majority of those murdered by blacks are also black. The party doesn't want to address it because they like the status quo. Piles of dead black kids every week is a small price to pay for the loyalty of black voters. And you support it.

How come the large populations of blacks in blue states aren't pushing those states into the high homicide list? Why can you not answer this?

How come the large populations of blacks in blue states aren't pushing those states into the high homicide states?
I don't know; why don't you tell us?

The topic of the thread is how the left wants to change love of country to love of party.

Why do you Democrats allow blacks to kill one another in staggering numbers? I already know the answer. It's because you don't care.

I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but this is further evidence to support my statement.

'Their ideology is cultural Marxism!' Mom who survived Mao's purges in the 1960s says the US is 'looking a lot like China'​

How come the large populations of blacks in blue states aren't pushing those states into the high homicide states?
I don't know; why don't you tell us?

The topic of the thread is how the left wants to change love of country to love of party.

Why do you Democrats allow blacks to kill one another in staggering numbers? I already know the answer. It's because you don't care.

I didn't realize that Democrats sanctioned who kills who.

Maybe next time you'll shut your mouth when making claims that Democratic policies are to blame for violence since I just proved that wasn't the case.

Maybe next time you'll shut your mouth when making claims that Democratic policies are to blame for violence since I just proved that wasn't the case.
Dude, you're on acid. The rate of crime, violence and murder in black communities is in the fucking stratosphere. They are ALL ruled by Democrats.

Frankly, I think the #1 problem for black America is that no prominent black people will tell them the truth. Barack, Oprah, Lebron, Michael, etc., etc., etc. all remain MUTE because they don't give a damn. Yes, black America is devoid of quality leadership.

Dude, you're on acid. The rate of crime, violence and murder in black communities is in the fucking stratosphere. They are ALL ruled by Democrats.

Frankly, I think the #1 problem for black America is that no prominent black people will tell them the truth. Barack, Oprah, Lebron, Michael, etc., etc., etc. all remain MUTE because they don't give a damn. Yes, black America is devoid of quality leadership.

Almost all major cities are run by Democrats, safe or not safe. Those cities just also happen to be responsible for most of the country's wealth as well.

So, again why are the states with the top 10 homicide rates almost all red? They don't have the largest cities "ruled" (as you put it) by Democrats.

Almost all major cities are run by Democrats, safe or not safe. Those cities just also happen to be responsible for most of the country's wealth as well.

So, again why are the states with the top 10 homicide rates almost all red? They don't have the largest cities "ruled" (as you put it) by Democrats.

You're off-topic.

Forum List

Back