The American dream has been destroyed by the rights thinking that they deserve it all.

This country capitalistic economy is driven by the promise of the potential to get a head . This has been taken away totally in the 1981's trickle down lie. Since then no sector has gained one dime of the massive increase of wealth, other then the golden few that were designed to get it all in the 81 tax law. Capitalism dies when that incentive is lost and it has been lost and taken away by a group of people who think they deserve it all. That's not enough for these people, who will take the chance of destroying our economic system so that they can have it all . They continue with tax law to move it all to the top/
The 81 Trickle Down law worked. It injected money where it is needed: at the top where the people that PRODUCE JOBS exist. They produced jobs. That was the trickle down. To each their own according to their production. The shelf stocker at Walmart makes little not because of the wealthy, but because he produces little of value, and is willing to work for what they pay.

Now the Left have demanded we shut down the whole economy. That has hurt us far more than Trickle Down ever did. If you don't like what you earn, the answer is simple. Instead of taking the lazy route of blaming the productive and successful:
  1. Start your own business. Create your own wealth.
  2. Become more productive doing something worth more to your employer.
  3. Quit blaming a political party or taking jobs that don't pay enough. Employers offer what the market will bear, if they can get someone to do your job for 50¢ less, why should they pay you more?

This country capitalistic economy is driven by the promise of the potential to get a head . This has been taken away totally in the 1981's trickle down lie. Since then no sector has gained one dime of the massive increase of wealth, other then the golden few that were designed to get it all in the 81 tax law. Capitalism dies when that incentive is lost and it has been lost and taken away by a group of people who think they deserve it all. That's not enough for these people, who will take the chance of destroying our economic system so that they can have it all . They continue with tax law to move it all to the top/
Do you live in America?

You want to see how stupid stupid can get, there's a argument here that says there is nothing in this chart that it meansanything and there is no cause for it , even though it started at the exact same time the trickle down lie was implemented. Anyone who would look at this chart would ask , what the hell happened in 1981?????????? What would anyone think would happen when the top tax went from 70 to 28% with Reagan's trickle down lie.View attachment 327417

The median real family income is up about 30% since the supply-side tax cuts.
Looks like a success.
Even people like you, at the 20th percentile, have seen a 10% increase.
Your full of crap or you are lying . one of the other, as the chart shows since the trickle down lie, income levels have stayed exactly the same except for the golden , This will prove it , from the 2018 census bureau This is a chart of median income.
View attachment 327627
Bring your bullshit someplace else

Your full of crap or you are lying . one of the other

I took the info from your source. Are you a moron, or only pretending to be one?
You said nothing at all that even tweaks my point in displaying the charts. and your numbers are a the lie here about median income . made 100% clear with the chart I'll post again , the truth something you seem to think you can lie about with the evidence right in front of everyone. Those are the facts , your opinion is buried with the facts proving you wrong. but I am having a hell of a good time showing this to everyone. View attachment 327798You are being destroyed by the truth. Love it.

You said nothing at all that even tweaks my point in displaying the charts. and your numbers are a the lie here about median income .

I know you're a moron, but it's right there, in post #65.

View attachment 327825

Since the 1981 Reagan tax cuts, median real family income is up about 30%.

If that's not clear enough for you, talk to your 8th grade math teacher on Monday.
I'm sure they'll be happy to help you understand.

It's more difficult to see, because of the wide scale, but even your chart in this thread shows about a 30% increase for the middle quintile.
You want to see how stupid stupid can get, there's a argument here that says there is nothing in this chart that it meansanything and there is no cause for it , even though it started at the exact same time the trickle down lie was implemented. Anyone who would look at this chart would ask , what the hell happened in 1981?????????? What would anyone think would happen when the top tax went from 70 to 28% with Reagan's trickle down lie.View attachment 327417

The median real family income is up about 30% since the supply-side tax cuts.
Looks like a success.
Even people like you, at the 20th percentile, have seen a 10% increase.
Your full of crap or you are lying . one of the other, as the chart shows since the trickle down lie, income levels have stayed exactly the same except for the golden , This will prove it , from the 2018 census bureau This is a chart of median income.
View attachment 327627
Bring your bullshit someplace else

Your full of crap or you are lying . one of the other

I took the info from your source. Are you a moron, or only pretending to be one?
You said nothing at all that even tweaks my point in displaying the charts. and your numbers are a the lie here about median income . made 100% clear with the chart I'll post again , the truth something you seem to think you can lie about with the evidence right in front of everyone. Those are the facts , your opinion is buried with the facts proving you wrong. but I am having a hell of a good time showing this to everyone. View attachment 327798You are being destroyed by the truth. Love it.

You said nothing at all that even tweaks my point in displaying the charts. and your numbers are a the lie here about median income .

I know you're a moron, but it's right there, in post #65.

View attachment 327825

Since the 1981 Reagan tax cuts, median real family income is up about 30%.

If that's not clear enough for you, talk to your 8th grade math teacher on Monday.
I'm sure they'll be happy to help you understand.

It's more difficult to see, because of the wide scale, but even your chart in this thread shows about a 30% increase for the middle quintile.
What are you putting that chart up for, this is the median income chart ace, . massively different storyView attachment 328129

What are you putting that chart up for,

Why am I using your chart from post #65 to refute your idiocy?

Why not?

View attachment 328130 To show how stupid your 30% increase in in median family income is concerned. the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy. Its a stupid remark. It suggest how little you know about your subject/lies that you are trying to sell her. Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy.

Have you always been a moron?
There is no such thing as "average median income".

Average income is when you take the income of, for instance, 150 million workers, add them all together and divide by 150 million. An average can be skewed upward by the high earners.

That's why median is often used. Median income is found when you order the income of 150 million workers from highest to lowest and take the income in the middle. The median number has the same number of incomes above it as below it. The median number cannot be skewed upward by the high earners.

Is that clear?

View attachment 328130 To show how stupid your 30% increase in in median family income is concerned. the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy. Its a stupid remark. It suggest how little you know about your subject/lies that you are trying to sell her. Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy.

Average income is when you take the income of, for instance, 150 million workers, add them all together and divide by 150 million. An average can be skewed upward by the high earners.

That's why median is often used. Median income is found when you order the income of 150 million workers from highest to lowest and take the income in the middle. The median number has the same number of incomes above it as below it. The median number cannot be skewed upward by the high earners.

Is that clear?
you just don't get it do you, there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is. Good boy, I'm assuming you understand this. I shouldn't but I am. Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income. Can't be skewed you say , well bullshit to that and buddy you have no clue.

Is that clear?
Sorry hero there is no one here to bail your ass out, the only reason you open your hap is to show how little you know, Mr Expert.

Is that clear?
you just don't get it do you, there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is. Good boy, I'm assuming you understand this. I shouldn't but I am. Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income. Can't be skewed you say , well bullshit to that and buddy you have no clue.

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is.

The median is 51

Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income.

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Can't be skewed upward by increases at the top. Because it's true.

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/

Take this example and triple the income of the top 10, double the income of #11 -40, increase the income of #41-50 by 50%. Leave everything else unchanged.

Has the median been skewed upward by the changes? Nope.

Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income.

Take this example. The median is 51. The average is $500,000,000.51.
Has the average been skewed upward by income at the top? Yes.

Now do you see why they use median and why you're an idiot?
Just in case you still don't get it.....

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%,

Individuals don't have a median income, but there is a median in a group.
If the top 50 of your second example has their income double, to $2 billion, and everyone else has their income drop by half, #51 makes $25.50 and the bottom 50 make $0.005.

The average has a big increase. It's skewed upward by the big gains at the top.
The median still decreased.
Kind of like your IQ.

Is that clear?

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is.

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/

Take this example and triple the income of the top 10, double the income of #11 -40, increase the income of #41-50 by 50%. Leave everything else unchanged.

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%,

If the top 50 of your second example has their income double, to $2 billion, and everyone else has their income drop by half, #51 makes $25.50 and the bottom 50 make $0.005.

Kind of like your IQ.
You have no clue do you, I think that knowledge has been shared to everyone reading my comments. You make no sense at all and I have driven you to this drivel you wrote above . Bye no more wasting my time.

Sorry hero there is no one here to bail your ass out, the only reason you open your hap is to show how little you know, Mr Expert.

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.
You have no clue do you, I think that knowledge has been shared to everyone reading my comments. You make no sense at all and I have driven you to this drivel you wrote above . Bye no more wasting my time.

You have no clue do you

Coming from the guy who thinks "average median" is a thing. LOL!

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.

You have no clue do you

My last word after burying you with facts. "

What is average median?
Mean, median, and mode are three kinds of "averages". ... The "mean" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers.
I'm glad you were here, so I could run you over like a dead cat.

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.

You have no clue do you

What is average median?
Mean, median, and mode are three kinds of "averages". ... The "mean" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers.

What is average median?

There is no average median. Carry on, silly twat.

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.

You have no clue do you

What is average median?

What is average median?

Idiot it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median, which I posted above. You are one top notch fucking moron. Try reading , or look it up yourself , it will remind you just how stupid the world sees people like you.

For the idiots in the croud "
What is average median?
I'm glad you were here, so I could run you over like a dead cat."

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.

You have no clue do you

What is average median?

What is average median?

Idiot it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median, which I posted above. You are one top notch fucking moron. Try reading , or look it up yourself , it will remind you just how stupid the world sees people like you.

it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median

There is average, there is median, there is no average median. Moron.

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

Individuals don't have "median income", they have income.
Now, if the bottom 95% experience a drop in income, it doesn't matter if the top 5% each see an increase of $1 trillion, the median income, the guy in the middle, saw a drop, not a 30% increase. Get it, twat?

Of course a large increase at the top could make the average (not the "average median"...durr)
increase, moron. That would be an instance of a large increase at the top, skewing the average upward.

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

Individuals don't have "median income", they have income.
Now, if the bottom 95% experience a drop in income, it doesn't matter if the top 5% each see an increase of $1 trillion, the median income, the guy in the middle, saw a drop, not a 30% increase. Get it, twat?

Of course a large increase at the top could make the average (not the "average median"...durr)
increase, moron. That would be an instance of a large increase at the top, skewing the average upward.

For the idiots in the croud "
What is average median?
I'm glad you were here, so I could run you over like a dead cat."

This guy is such a idiot but hay I can do this all day long , definition after definition saying this poor pup is stupid.
average median.png

Is that clear?

The median is 51

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Kind of like your IQ.

You have no clue do you

What is average median?

What is average median?

it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median

There is average, there is median, there is no average median. Moron.
Maybe pictures will do it for TRump 2020, Its defined over 1000 times on the intenet so I can make this guy into a bozo for the next 1000 posts.
averages.png

Forum List

Back