The American Civi Liberties Union turns Non-American.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The American Civil Liberties Union, which represents several people who claim they were detained and tortured in Afghanistan from 2003 to 2008 and could be victims or witnesses in any ICC prosecution, said Bolton's threats were "straight out of an authoritarian playbook."

They use to be American now they work as agents for other Nations and Anti American. I think they are also funded by the US Government.

• Banned
The American Civil Liberties Union, which represents several people who claim they were detained and tortured in Afghanistan from 2003 to 2008 and could be victims or witnesses in any ICC prosecution, said Bolton's threats were "straight out of an authoritarian playbook."

They use to be American now they work as agents for other Nations and Anti American. I think they are also funded by the US Government.
Well in as George Soros is working to have a World Government with the Rich people running everything so I guess we should have seen this coming. Now its time to have the Federal Government quit giving them money

• Banned

The ACLU bully's are in full gear wanting to cut sentencing guides in some cases by 80%. This means someone breaks into your house and takes just about everything you own. He would get about 2 years. This means he gets the max of two years, and after 6 months could get out for good behavior, and could return and do it again. How about rape, serve 6 months, and get time served? This just wrong and suggested by your local ACLU>

Forum List

Back