The ALL Animals Thread :)

GoPro animal vids

I love the Walter's World one! That's adorable! :)
Dogs are great. I should buy a GoPro harness for mine.

Most Watched Today | The Best Online Videos

Unfortunately, my place is a bit small for a dog and dogs are a bit expensive for me right now (the vet bills, etc). I just have a bunny rabbit. :D Not nearly as smart as a dog, but he's cute and cuddly and gentle, and I love my bunny.

Wow...can't believe how much her dog looks like this one...I would totally believe this was a picture of it.
Just like this one - it is very tall. ChrisL

utonagan-0023.jpg

Oh, how cute! Bet he makes a good guard dog! :D

The intimidation factor is king. Hers has those whitish eyes also, I am 6'4" and this dog can put his legs on my chest and lick my face. her boyfriend has to walk it, she can't - she is about your size...tiny...it is twice as strong as she is.

Vultures are cute, aren't they?
Vulture.jpg
Arent birds decendents of dinosaurs? I have 65 acres up north Michigan and we have big turkey on the property. I feel privileged that they are on the property. I would love to see vultures cleaning up the deer guts after I gutted a deer. They may be ugly but they are also amazing and beautiful in their own way.

In the winter the buzzards will be mating, flying in vertical circles in the sky above the house.......the Eagles are building nests....

I saw a bald eagle once. It was pretty far away and I had to look through binoculars though. Still, it was cool. I'd never seen one before.
Go to Ketchikan, Alaska..............and view them up close...............Take the Ferries and go Island hoping.

20080613-Eagles-on-Rooftop-Ketchikan-AK-0012-Border.jpg

They actually call them White Headed Crows there............I didn't like that term much...........The eagles there would swoop down and get small pets...........You simply don't leave small pets outside there....................The eagles will have them for dinner.
There's a video out there of 3 eagles on a deck and a pet is on the deck. They are definitely eyeballing the pet.

By the way comparing eagles to crows is an insult to crows. They are much smarter than eagles. Look it up. If you don't know crows are one of the smartest animals on the planet

In memory of Harambe. Poor thing. These animals shouldn't be taken out of the wild to become part of a "freak show" for our entertainment. This is what ends up happening. RIP Harambe. At least you aren't locked up in prison anymore.

16680.jpg

They actually do this at the minor league games (after the game) once a year here in Virginia.
We have never gone, seems rather odd! They call it the Cowboy Monkey Rodeo.....

.. I just looked at the schedule and they are not doing it this year for some reason. Maybe one of the monkeys went rogue last year.....

Forum List

Back