The AIDS virus was created?

Nostradamus. What a load of shit. What did he say about the internet and mobile phones? Your fill of lies.
I am telling the truth about what he said in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. It is three volumes or three books and there is an addendum. He talks about the internet and alot of things in those books that i do not remember what he said. I do remember what he said about the AIDS virus and The Cabal. Those were things that stood out for me from those books.

i was thinking it is horrendous how AIDS patients and gay people were being treated. i do not think there is anything wrong with being gay.
There are costs rising to keep HIV/Aids in check. People still live life being promiscuous that keeps the disease going and expanding. Government budgets at all levels and health insurance and health costs include some payments for this. Taxpayers are nickel and dimed for endless issues and now there is a real problem in today's living as we see now.

I am telling the truth about what he said in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. It is three volumes or three books and there is an addendum. He talks about the internet and alot of things in those books that i do not remember what he said. I do remember what he said about the AIDS virus and The Cabal. Those were things that stood out for me from those books.

Don't insult peoples intelligence by suggesting he knew about the internet.
You'd believe anything. Its not even 50 year old you fool.

There are costs rising to keep HIV/Aids in check. People still live life being promiscuous that keeps the disease going and expanding. Government budgets at all levels and health insurance and health costs include some payments for this. Taxpayers are nickel and dimed for endless issues and now there is a real problem in today's living as we see now.
STDs are spread by both gay people and straight people. we cannot blame gay people for AIDS. blame The Cabal and the Scientists who created AIDS.

Forum List

Back