The Actual Trump Numbers

As I have been predicting current polling models are already obsolete.
The REAL numbers show Trump winning.
Please begin removing all sharp objects from the home and office of any Hillary ass lickers you know.
App maker: Trump will win election

I bet the real Hillary ass lickers are like her and can't even manage an email system let alone work with "APPs".

Trump must be winning....an app says so

If you read the article it also claims Trump is leading Clinton in California, so you can figure the application is bogus like Rasmussen Polls!
That's a good one

Anyone who believes in anonymous Internet polls believes in President Ron Paul

Hey, now that was just mean!

A choice between Ron or Don, well of course Trump voters would still vote for Donnie but Ron would have been a fun President for four years!

I will write that Gary Johnson will be President before Donald Trump!

From the link provided by OP:

"We’re not a poll. We’re a conversation, and 100% anonymous,” Militi says. “People feel comfortable answering questions without fear of being bullied or being called a racist. People can express themselves safely, and you get a pure answer.”
I'm bringing up a mental image of somebody replying to a poll question by pressing "2" on their phone and immediately a crowd surrounds and beats the living crap out of the respondent.

"We’re not a poll. We’re a conversation, and 100% anonymous,” Militi says. “People feel comfortable answering questions without fear of being bullied or being called a racist. People can express themselves safely, and you get a pure answer.”
I'm bringing up a mental image of somebody replying to a poll question by pressing "2" on their phone and immediately a crowd surrounds and beats the living crap out of the respondent.
I read that too and thought it a little too trumpish for someone allegedly trying to present an accurate result.

out of 57 States, Trump wins 40
E.Carolina, W.Dakota, New Wyoming, Green Island, Texico, Orange County, Westsylvania, Deseret, Franklin, Jefferson, Bigly, N.Idaho, S.Virginia, Redneck Riviera, Delmarva, Adirondack, Boot Heel, Panhandle, Guam, Trumpian Samoa, Atlantic City-state, Canal Zone, Attu, Kiska, Foxwoods, Conch Republic, Midway, Rupert's Land, Long Island, Zirconium Valley, Baja Arizona, Lincoln, Cascadia, Nickajack, Bayou, Absaroka, Superior, Central Iowa, Southwest Ohio and finally..., Slovenia!

How cute, they're getting their "safe space", too! Good for them. Trigglypuff finally has friends.

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's face it trump should have never won the nomination and he might just win the white house because Hillary Clinton is horrible. The problem is it shouldn't be a might when describing beating Clinton.
Clinton is so bad this shouldn't even be a contest yet because 38% of voters in the Republican primary went full retard she has a chance.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back