Trump, the 14th and barring from office

I know he's not a republican or ceonservative if he's the political opposite of Gorsuch.

So? That still doesn't necessarily mean he's a Democrat. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. You don't know. Meaning you're lying when you claim he is a Democrat.

You're 0-2.

And by the way, these are just the attorneys working on this case. The suit itself was brought on by Republicans.

So? That still doesn't necessarily mean he's a Democrat. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. You don't know. Meaning you're lying when you claim he is a Democrat.

You're 0-2.

And by the way, these are just the attorneys working on this case. The suit itself was brought on by Republicans.
Prove he's not it's time you you to prove that he's not.

You're 0-2.

I think for Trump to be declared an insurrectionist and be taken off the roll, some court would have to rule on it.

Now if the Supreme Court declares Trump is immune, then theoretically Joe Biden could also declare a State of Emergency if he loses, and he would also be immune. Not saying he would, but he would be given a green light.

More of a question/hypothetical.

Section II, Article 4 of the Constitution says:
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Would that necessarily require an impeachment? Trump can be found guilty of bribery. He participated in a "pay to pardon" scheme, in which Giuliani was also involved. I don't know what evidence they have.

Probably wouldn't work because he'd have to hold office first. But it's interesting.

More of a question/hypothetical.

Section II, Article 4 of the Constitution says:
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Would that necessarily require an impeachment? Trump can be found guilty of bribery. He participated in a "pay to pardon" scheme, in which Giuliani was also involved. I don't know what evidence they have.
No. He wasn’t.

And you still lack the same thing you lack vis a vis “insurrection:” No conviction.

As SCJ Alito alluded to, what about this part? “…or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Could a court rule that this is exactly what Joe has done on his watch? Why not? What would prevent them from doing so?

Trump is a master troll to lib progs. That said, while I agree that NATO members need to actually pay what they agreed to pay, not a fan of Trumps troll there…

Yes idiot you claimed he's not a democrat prove it here shut the fuck up Pussy.

Retard, quote me saying he's not a Democrat...

YOU said he's a Democrat. But your article didn't say that and you failed to show he's a Democrat.

Forum List

Back