WikiLeaks' Assange - TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Just one more reason not to vote for Hillary or establishment Republicans. She supports this disaster:

Published on Aug 13, 2016 WikiLeaks' Assange - TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives - Once We're In, We're Stuck Forever WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange knows more about the contents of the TPP than most members of Congress and is doing much more to inform the American public than any of our so-called representatives with the lone exception of Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL). He has no restrictions other than his politically-motivated confinement to the Ecuadorian Embassy in London on his freedom to disclose the truth to the world and he is sounding the alarm. Assange...

Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.

Dems would be happy if somebody shot Assange, but at the same time they are raising hell about Trump's joke about Hillary assassination.

Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards in the world. If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.

Last edited:
Dems would be happy if somebody shot Assange, but at the same time they are raising hell about Trump's joke about Hillary assassination.

Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards, they could be Olympic champions in it.

Yes, they used to worship him and Wikileaks. But now that he's exposed the terrible corruption in their Party, he's become their 'Public Enemy #1.' Democrats are proving to be very dishonest hypocritical folks.

Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards, they could be Olympic champions in it.
And Hillary would have so many gold metals she couldn't stand up wearing them.

Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.
Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support their topics. I love it.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support they're topics. I love it.
You mean crony capitalists.....you know,,democrats....

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support their topics. I love it.
Another commie chimes in. There's no such thing as unchecked capitalism in this reality. That's a slur invented by leftists. That would be anarchy and free market capitalism can only work in a market with some controls. what we have is corruption with government, the bigger the corporation the bigger flow of money. That may be crony capitalism but to leave crony off is misleading, either by accident or design.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support they're topics. I love it.
Please, don't discredit Reagan's yuuuge contributions to the goals of free trade. Tell me, have you re-registered as an independent yet?

Please, don't discredit Reagan's yuuuge contributions to the goals of free trade. Tell me, have you re-registered as an independent yet?
You make no sense. You got trade and government cronyism mixed up.

Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards in the world. If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
And you are a Russian nationalist who loves Putin, correct?
So tell us, why does Putin want Trump to be POTUS?

And you are a Russian nationalist who loves Putin, correct?
So tell us, why does Putin want Trump to be POTUS?

PK, I wonder if you ever grow up and clean your messed up brains (in case you have them).

Putin
: As for the United States, as we know, the presidential election campaign is now in its final stage. Naturally, we will respect the American voters’ choice and are ready to work with whoever becomes the next president. What we want is to work in close cooperation with the United States on international affairs, but we will not accept the approach of that part of the U.S. establishment that thinks they can decide themselves in which areas we will cooperate and in which areas they will turn up the pressure, including through sanctions. We seek a partnership based on equality and consideration of each other’s interests. Only on this basis can we work together.
Meeting of Russian Federation ambassadors and permanent envoys
-----------------------------------------------------
Mr. Zakaria asked Putin why he complimented Donald Trump, calling him "brilliant, talented, and smart." Putin's response was, essentially, "I called him colorful - what part of 'colorful' don't you understand?" He then proceeded on a rhetorical tour de force against the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and criticism of Russia that left poor Fareed clearly looking like he'd been humbled.

Zakaria didn't check the facts. This typifies the MSM laziness and mindless parroting of all manner of misinformation regarding Russia. Maybe next time smug Fareed will do his homework, if he wants to avoid getting schooled.

! Watch the face of Italian prime minister, he’s definitely enjoying Putin’s answers.

Putin Crushes CNN Smartass Fareed Zakaria Before Live Audience (Video)

Last edited:

True, but in fairness, it isn't a Democrat/Republican issue. It's a Globalist Elite issue. They run both major U.S. political parties. They're Big Government/Corporate Globalists who don't give a damn about American Citizens.

Another commie chimes in. There's no such thing as unchecked capitalism in this reality. That's a slur invented by leftists. That would be anarchy and free market capitalism can only work in a market with some controls. what we have is corruption with government, the bigger the corporation the bigger flow of money. That may be crony capitalism but to leave crony off is misleading, either by accident or design.

Corporatism.

Ahh, so we admit the free market is a myth. But the goal of neoliberal "free trade" is and has always been to free trade from government barriers (not just our own) and the only way to do that is by agreeing with other countries diplomatically to drop the barriers. How do you do that without government? You believe in free market capitalism even though you admit that it doesn't exist entirely, yet you are critical of capitalists who try to implement it and have a disparaging name for them.
:wtf:
Is it that you don't believe in the global economy?

True, but in fairness, it isn't a Democrat/Republican issue. It's a Globalist Elite issue. They run both major U.S. political parties. They're Big Government/Corporate Globalists who don't give a damn about American Citizens.
It's a liberal/GOP'er issue....which is why we're pushing Trump.....

They aren't capitalists you tool, they're fascists. They aren't competing in a free market, they manipulated a tightly controlled market.They even give billions to moonbat causes and shitty programs to keep libtard malcontents pissed off at the millionaire CEO's who work for them, instead of even aware of who the global elites really are. Our government works for them.

We'll see what happens when/if Dump gets elected, but if Hitlery is then the malaise and decline of America is sure to continue.

They aren't capitalists you tool, they're fascists. They aren't competing in a free market, they manipulated a tightly controlled market.They even give billions to moonbat causes and shitty programs to keep libtard malcontents pissed off at the millionaire CEO's who work for them, instead of even aware of who the global elites really are. Our government works for them.

We'll see what happens when/if Dump gets elected, but if Hitlery is then the malaise and decline of America is sure to continue.

they manipulated a tightly controlled market.

How so?

Forum List

Back