The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago

Believe what you want, it makes no difference.
Thanks. I appreciate that.
The mental disorder of congratulating someone that makes them mad is not based in firm mental health. The sumerians proved this over 10000 years ago.
You didn't make me mad. I believe diversity of thought is a good thing and that uniformity is a bad thing. So I appreciate your voicing your opinion. Growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Honest men can have honest differences of opinion without having to express their opinion or act like jerks. Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.
STOP TRYING TO BE NICE TO ME! :)
I would never do such a thing.

So you're saying that the bible was copied off of the Chinese?
The Bible tells of a people who rejected God before the Jews. That would have been the Chinese.
So then being copied off the Chinese proves that the bible is made up.
That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck.

Calling a person a "dumbfuck" is very Christian of you.

Really turns people off to your message.
I never claimed to be a saint.

I am not sure you are a Christian, I can't imagine Christ acting the way you do.

The Bible tells of a people who rejected God before the Jews. That would have been the Chinese.
That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck.

I am not sure you are a Christian, I can't imagine Christ acting the way you do.
I'm sure Christ probably feels that way about all of us.

I'm sure Christ probably feels that way about all of us.
Jesus thinks that we're all douchebags with very little to no critical thinking?

Revisionist Jewish history dates the origin of the Tenakh to the Babylonian Captivity sometime in the 6th Century BCE. If you believe that story then, the Bible all started with the Jews in Babylon.

If you want to put your faith in Moses, then he penned it himself around 1425 BCE during his last years east of the Jordan before he left Joshua in charge and disappeared.

There is no justification for thinking anything in Genesis is literal however. I'm pretty sure Moses dreamed this entire book (called Bereshet in ancient Hebrew) up himself.

We get a better historical account about Moses from Josephus Flavius in the 1st Century A.D. actually. But he also falls into the trap of believing and trying to document Genesis/Bereshet.

Same mistake as you are making too.
I hope you don't mind if I don't take the word of an atheist about the veracity of the Bible.

Beg to differ.
DING is the result of the teachings and reflecting the character.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

Beg to differ.
DING is the result of the teachings and reflecting the character.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your faith?

Revisionist Jewish history dates the origin of the Tenakh to the Babylonian Captivity sometime in the 6th Century BCE. If you believe that story then, the Bible all started with the Jews in Babylon.

If you want to put your faith in Moses, then he penned it himself around 1425 BCE during his last years east of the Jordan before he left Joshua in charge and disappeared.

There is no justification for thinking anything in Genesis is literal however. I'm pretty sure Moses dreamed this entire book (called Bereshet in ancient Hebrew) up himself.

We get a better historical account about Moses from Josephus Flavius in the 1st Century A.D. actually. But he also falls into the trap of believing and trying to document Genesis/Bereshet.

Same mistake as you are making too.
The Bible actually tells us that there were a people before the Jews who rejected God.

Citation please.

Forum List

Back