Do gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
I couldn't help but notice that there is quite a bit of animosity directed at Christians and I was wondering if maybe it was because Christians as a whole oppose gay marriage.

So... Do gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

:lol: Check the sources of your links. Some Christers aren't happy unless they feel persecuted. This is their new warm and fuzzy.
So then you don't believe that gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

One of my nephews is gay, AND Christian. So guess that blows that out of the water. People need to stop generalizing and lumping together. We all have our own minds.

One of my nephews is gay, AND Christian. So guess that blows that out of the water. People need to stop generalizing and lumping together. We all have our own minds.
I'm not saying that all gays are hostile to religion. Just the ones that are militant atheists. It seems that there may be a cause and effect relationship.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I couldn't help but notice that there is quite a bit of animosity directed at Christians and I was wondering if maybe it was because Christians as a whole oppose gay marriage.

So... Do gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

A large percentage of gays are Christians.

:lol: Check the sources of your links. Some Christers aren't happy unless they feel persecuted. This is their new warm and fuzzy.
So then you don't believe that gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

Oh I don't doubt that there are some gays who do have an axe to grind with Christians after centuries of persecution.

But then there are also gays who are Christians and part of Christian churches that welcome gay Christians.

I'm not saying that all gays are hostile to religion. Just the ones that are militant atheists. It seems that there may be a cause and effect relationship.

I'm not saying that all Christians are hostile to gays. Just the ones that are militant Christians.

I'm not saying that all Christians are hostile to gays. Just the ones that are militant Christians.
lol, good one. Fair enough. Are you gay?

Forum List

Back