The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago

Revisionist Jewish history dates the origin of the Tenakh to the Babylonian Captivity sometime in the 6th Century BCE. If you believe that story then, the Bible all started with the Jews in Babylon.

If you want to put your faith in Moses, then he penned it himself around 1425 BCE during his last years east of the Jordan before he left Joshua in charge and disappeared.

There is no justification for thinking anything in Genesis is literal however. I'm pretty sure Moses dreamed this entire book (called Bereshet in ancient Hebrew) up himself.

We get a better historical account about Moses from Josephus Flavius in the 1st Century A.D. actually. But he also falls into the trap of believing and trying to document Genesis/Bereshet.

Same mistake as you are making too.
The Bible actually tells us that there were a people before the Jews who rejected God.

upload_2016-12-6_17-2-4.png

So Christianity is copied from the Chinese. And Jesus was a zipperhead. :lmao:

Last edited:
So you're saying that the bible was copied off of the Chinese?
The Bible tells of a people who rejected God before the Jews. That would have been the Chinese.
So then being copied off the Chinese proves that the bible is made up.
That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck.

Calling a person a "dumbfuck" is very Christian of you.

Really turns people off to your message.

The Bible tells of a people who rejected God before the Jews. That would have been the Chinese.
So then being copied off the Chinese proves that the bible is made up.
That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck.

Calling a person a "dumbfuck" is very Christian of you.

Really turns people off to your message.
I never claimed to be a saint.

Cuneiform was the first language, used by the Sumerians over 6000 years ago. Prior to the Chinese.

Sumerian language - Wikipedia

The Sumerian language is one of the earliest known written languages. The "proto-literate" period of Sumerian writing spans c. 3300 to 3000 BC. In this period, records are purely logographic, with no linguistic or phonological content. The oldest document of the proto-literate period is the Kish tablet.

Writing numbers for the purpose of record keeping began long before the writing of language. See History of writing ancient numbers for how the writing of numbers began.

History of writing - Wikipedia

It is generally agreed that true writing of language (not only numbers) was invented independently in at least two places: Mesopotamia (specifically, ancient Sumer) around 3200 BC and Mesoamerica around 600 BC. Several Mesoamerican scripts are known, the oldest being from the Olmec or Zapotec of Mexico.

Historians debate whether writing systems were developed completely independently in Egypt around 3200 BC and in China around 1200 BC,[3] or whether writing appeared in either or both places through a process of cultural diffusion. In other words, was the concept of representing language using writing, though not necessarily the specifics of how such a system worked, passed on by traders or merchants traveling between the two regions?

However, Chinese characters are probably an independent invention, because there is no evidence of contact between China and the literate civilizations of the Near East,[4] and because of the distinct differences between the Mesopotamian and Chinese approaches to logography and phonetic representation.[5] Egyptian script is dissimilar from Mesopotamian cuneiform, but similarities in concepts and in earliest attestation suggest that the idea of writing may have come to Egypt from Mesopotamia.[6] In 1999, Archaeology Magazine reported that the earliest Egyptian glyphs date back to 3400 BC, which "challenge the commonly held belief that early logographs, pictographic symbols representing a specific place, object, or quantity, first evolved into more complex phonetic symbols in Mesopotamia."[7]

Believe what you want, it makes no difference.

Thanks. I appreciate that.
The mental disorder of congratulating someone that makes them mad is not based in firm mental health. The sumerians proved this over 10000 years ago.
You didn't make me mad. I believe diversity of thought is a good thing and that uniformity is a bad thing. So I appreciate your voicing your opinion. Growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Honest men can have honest differences of opinion without having to express their opinion or act like jerks. Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.

Thanks. I appreciate that.
The mental disorder of congratulating someone that makes them mad is not based in firm mental health. The sumerians proved this over 10000 years ago.
You didn't make me mad. I believe diversity of thought is a good thing and that uniformity is a bad thing. So I appreciate your voicing your opinion. Growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Honest men can have honest differences of opinion without having to express their opinion or act like jerks. Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.
STOP TRYING TO BE NICE TO ME! :)

Forum List

Back