The 90's Stash

Posted before, yes..... but for me another song that will be for always tattooed in my 1990s mind!

Spin Doctors - Two Princes (1993)​

She cleaned up pretty good when she wanted.

From what I have heard, she was never really into that traditional iconic sexual imagery of pop/rock. That was one of the tensions in that first band she helped found, "The Runaways." You remember Lita Ford, right? Accused them all of being Lesbians. So apparently, she is either gay or bi, but she has always kept a tight lip on it, and kept her personal life very private.

I think that later part of her career she probably just followed the crowd and cashed in on it while she still could.

She was damn cute back in those days.

The_Runaways_%281976_band_photo%29.jpg

The Runaways in 1976 (clockwise from top left): Lita Ford, Sandy West, Jackie Fox, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie

From what I have heard, she was never really into that traditional iconic sexual imagery of pop/rock. That was one of the tensions in that first band she helped found, "The Runaways." You remember Lita Ford, right? Accused them all of being Lesbians. So apparently, she is either gay or bi, but she has always kept a tight lip on it, and kept her personal life very private.

I think that later part of her career she probably just followed the crowd and cashed in on it while she still could.

She was damn cute back in those days.

The_Runaways_%281976_band_photo%29.jpg

The Runaways in 1976 (clockwise from top left): Lita Ford, Sandy West, Jackie Fox, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie

Was never really Lita Ford fan.

She ended up with a really busted face as she aged, though. Too much partying, I guess.

Think I probably have all of Joan Jett's stuff.

Last edited:
I'm in a chillax, ballady mood tonight, so...

It's fuel for the soul, work with it.

Lets go Brandon!!!! lets go!:mm:

Kris Kross - Jump (Official Video)​

Forum List

Back